Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,545 members, 7,812,714 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:57 PM

Video Of Illegal Gold Mining In Kano Emerges - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Illegal Gold Mining In Kano Emerges (43246 Views)

Mahdi Shehu Discovers Illegal Gold Mining Site Owned By Ex-Governor In Zamfara / Illegal Gold Mine Collapses In Cross River, Six Buried Alive / Amitolu Shittu: Lawmakers, Ex-governors Behind Illegal Mining In Osun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Illegal Gold Mining In Kano Emerges by sexyyoyo(m): 8:12pm On Apr 12, 2019
Why are we acting as if its new ? Even in Osun state at Igila a town under Ilesha , the gold mining activities going on there by the Hausa's is uncalled for . Will osun state govt deny of not been aware about it ?NO.
Let's stop fooling ourselves. There is no justice and fairness in Nigeria .

1 Like

Re: Video Of Illegal Gold Mining In Kano Emerges by Nobody: 8:24pm On Apr 12, 2019
stephleena:
yep..parasites are always proud!
Very, that's why we have alot of haters like stephleena
Re: Video Of Illegal Gold Mining In Kano Emerges by emmanuelpopson(m): 9:24pm On Apr 12, 2019
who doesn't know that the whole northern Nigeria is rich in solid minerals like bauxite, zinc, tin, iron stone( ferrous), lead, manganese, gold etc... it's a known fact to those who knows what the whole north had underground... but you hardly hear them boast of it.. I know some years to come, these minerals will be the futue sources of money... it's what I have researched and found out the spinning wealth of the next century.. but by then... Im watching...

1 Like

Re: Video Of Illegal Gold Mining In Kano Emerges by kaykad: 10:24pm On Apr 12, 2019
Wakanda
SoNature:

Please mention any 10 technological inventions by a black man.

If the white man had not colonized the black man, we would probably still be living in evil forests now.

Yes, the evidence is clear: despite the so-called education of the black man, tribalism is still taking them backwards.

You hardly see a purely black country where things work.
Re: Video Of Illegal Gold Mining In Kano Emerges by delpee(f): 10:33pm On Apr 12, 2019
sexyyoyo:
Why are we acting as if its new ? Even in Osun state at Igila a town under Ilesha , the gold mining activities going on there by the Hausa's is uncalled for . Will osun state govt deny of not been aware about it ?NO.
Let's stop fooling ourselves. There is no justice and fairness in Nigeria .

Yet Osun state is poor! Why can't the state harness it's own resources for the good of the people instead of reeling in debts and 'modulating' salaries? Sad for this country. sad
Re: Video Of Illegal Gold Mining In Kano Emerges by Ugosample(m): 10:48pm On Apr 12, 2019
kmcutez:

And who told you whites practically created the world we live in today. You don’t even know your history.

*Spits.

to an extent

the white folks built the current global world order

They were men, and they were white.

They built the system, they just happened to be white.

So their color of skin was not the reason why they did

They just happened to be white.

the current financial system, political order etc was there creation
Re: Video Of Illegal Gold Mining In Kano Emerges by Kingkun69(m): 2:05am On Apr 13, 2019
kmcutez:

Google is a search engine. There are various search engines on the internet like duck2go, bing, yahoo etc. Yahoo search was there before google, just that google has a larger share of the market.

I did create a search engine in my university days too, created intelligent agents that would crawl the web, learn new skills etc and update them selves with the new knowledge (artificial intelligence) and lots of other stuff, so not a big deal.
was it a black or a white man that made google
Re: Video Of Illegal Gold Mining In Kano Emerges by Kyllahmc(m): 2:47am On Apr 13, 2019
kmcutez:

Brainwashed black boy. Google is your friend. Don’t even start with black inventors. Just start with Nigerian inventors eg Philip Emeagwali etc.
that still doesn't make him wrong though.. Sadly Whites invented 99% of all the major stuff we see today,,,, especially in science and technology section... Let's be honest,,, i don't believe in white Supremecy, white people are not naturally smarter or have higher I.Q than black people,,, they are just more ambitious and adventurous... And they deserve our respect and applause!

1 Like

Re: Video Of Illegal Gold Mining In Kano Emerges by davidtuzy(m): 7:54am On Apr 13, 2019
Wow....
Re: Video Of Illegal Gold Mining In Kano Emerges by Explorerx(m): 9:34am On Apr 14, 2019
IMAliyu:
You... Don't you mean we?
Lol I am British/Italian
Re: Video Of Illegal Gold Mining In Kano Emerges by orisa37: 9:36am On Oct 03, 2020
THE MINERS ARE BANDITS WORKING FOR SHEKAU.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Akinsola Akinwunmi Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Bombing / FG Revokes Licences Of ABC Transport Courier, Nine Others / Oshiomhole Engages In A Dancing Competition With El-Rufai In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.