Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,065 members, 7,956,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:09 AM

Nigerian Accountant Stabbed By His Turkish Boss In Osun State. Photos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Accountant Stabbed By His Turkish Boss In Osun State. Photos (45150 Views)

Oba Adejuyigbe Adefunmi II Of Oyotunji African Village In US Stabbed By Sister / SS3 Student Stabbed By Boyfriend, Dies Few Days Before Her SSCE. Photos / Former Nigerian Gangster Stabbed By Rival Gang In London Becomes Pastor. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Accountant Stabbed By His Turkish Boss In Osun State. Photos by Codes151(m): 7:04pm On Apr 12, 2019
Turkish!!! Mumu.
Richdad50:
shocked

You can't touch an American anywhere in the world because Trump will demand your life for his but not in Nigeria. A foreigner is a Lord in your country because your President is weak and feeble. The system is rigged against you and the judiciary is locked out of your reach.

Richdad
Re: Nigerian Accountant Stabbed By His Turkish Boss In Osun State. Photos by majamajic(m): 7:04pm On Apr 12, 2019
smeag0l:
If he was a labourer back in turkey, it would have been better. Majority of the Asian and middle eastern guys that come to work in Nigeria are reformed prisoners back in their country that the government will release and then send them to Africa just to make them start a decent life. That's why most of them are rude and violent.

wow, u are right, they all behave like animals
Re: Nigerian Accountant Stabbed By His Turkish Boss In Osun State. Photos by Gboom: 7:21pm On Apr 12, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

You can't touch an American anywhere in the world because Trump will demand your life for his but not in Nigeria. A foreigner is a Lord in your country because your President is weak and feeble. The system is rigged against you and the judiciary is locked out of your reach.

Richdad
Your are just maganus pacanus.
Wait for Buhari to come and help fight your landlord that is chasing out of his house because you refused to pay his rent.

Judiciary wise Nigeria is a failed state from time immemorial, if you think those in government are the only one responsible, I say you are joker because if you are the one that brought that Turk to Nigeria you will surely fight for to protect the image of your company without regard to your fellow Nigerian
Re: Nigerian Accountant Stabbed By His Turkish Boss In Osun State. Photos by AAinEqGuinea: 7:26pm On Apr 12, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

Richdad
A zoo. Left as a slave returning to a even more pathetic state of decay. Superiors my a$$
Re: Nigerian Accountant Stabbed By His Turkish Boss In Osun State. Photos by okonyia(m): 7:33pm On Apr 12, 2019
If that stupid man ever step into this country again, he will regret his life. Authority should place him as a wanted man, he will surely end up in Kirikiri prison. What can we not hear in this country. A bloody Turkish idoit stab an indegen for not adding sir.
Re: Nigerian Accountant Stabbed By His Turkish Boss In Osun State. Photos by jesmond3945: 8:15pm On Apr 12, 2019
optimusprime2:
Turkish people can be aggressive, especially when they have relationship issues, they tend to transfer the aggression.

Typical of them... I know people will say it's racist or such stuff, but trust me it's not, they are just a very passionate bunch and it leads to fits of aggression sometimes.

not only turks arabs generally

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Accountant Stabbed By His Turkish Boss In Osun State. Photos by Afonja007: 8:19pm On Apr 12, 2019
Olyroks:
All I see in your post is nothing but stupidity
oya no vex let's become friends again

Re: Nigerian Accountant Stabbed By His Turkish Boss In Osun State. Photos by amzee(m): 8:20pm On Apr 12, 2019
PapaAdanna:

Ohh u be Afonja? I think say na serious person d talk. The last time I checked na noise una d make
Yea,noise with action abi?
Re: Nigerian Accountant Stabbed By His Turkish Boss In Osun State. Photos by amzee(m): 8:21pm On Apr 12, 2019
anaton:

Afonja!All na mouth. Na una way.
grin
anaton:

Afonja!All na mouth. Na una way.
Re: Nigerian Accountant Stabbed By His Turkish Boss In Osun State. Photos by onward4life(m): 9:26pm On Apr 12, 2019
jibrilELsudan:
Afonjas and fearing the white man = Same Whatsapp group since 1635.

Later them go dey call Dia selves air here boys and girls high school tree!
Re: Nigerian Accountant Stabbed By His Turkish Boss In Osun State. Photos by Bellotelli: 9:27pm On Apr 12, 2019
post=77486393:
Let justice take its full course in this case.
All live matters.
But why Mr Turkey come run away nah.......?!

If you believe the bolded, then you can believe ANYTHING!!
They should let us know what really transpired, hope say no be some millions miss for account wey yawa come gas?!
My guy u sabi reason wella.... However that does not warrant stabbing
Re: Nigerian Accountant Stabbed By His Turkish Boss In Osun State. Photos by onward4life(m): 9:30pm On Apr 12, 2019
Jiang:

Oga speak for urself, I fear no white man, especially in my home ground

But no let Una beef enter olice station.

If police people beat yu inside station

Guy yu go lose erection for days

And by u go ever forgive the tribe the ipo be

Lebanese control dpo s in Abuja
Re: Nigerian Accountant Stabbed By His Turkish Boss In Osun State. Photos by Lufthansa: 9:47pm On Apr 12, 2019
Irrespective of happenings, what right has he to stab him? Can a foreigner do such to them on their land? You are one of those relegating your fellow citizens.

post=77486393:
Let justice take its full course in this case.
All live matters.
But why Mr Turkey come run away nah.......?!

If you believe the bolded, then you can believe ANYTHING!!
They should let us know what really transpired, hope say no be some millions miss for account wey yawa come gas?!
Re: Nigerian Accountant Stabbed By His Turkish Boss In Osun State. Photos by lereinter(m): 9:56pm On Apr 12, 2019
Is the company belonging to the incorruptible lying pastor stupid errand man?
Re: Nigerian Accountant Stabbed By His Turkish Boss In Osun State. Photos by Nobody: 6:10am On Apr 13, 2019
onward4life:

But no let Una beef enter olice station.

If police people beat yu inside station

Guy yu go lose erection for days

And by u go ever forgive the tribe the ipo be

Lebanese control dpo s in Abuja

Police what? we go gather beat the albino & scatter before he even has the chance to call d police, as long as dem no catch me red handed I got enough connection to sweep away the charges, And my own pass DPO sef grin
Re: Nigerian Accountant Stabbed By His Turkish Boss In Osun State. Photos by onward4life(m): 6:29am On Apr 13, 2019
Jiang:

Police what? we go gather beat the albino & scatter before he even has the chance to call d police, as long as dem no catch me red handed I got enough connection to sweep away the charges, And my own pass DPO sef grin

Honestly speaking bro.

If yu dey Kano Lebanese can command aboki to give yu upper cut..

They speak Hausa purely

And aboki see them as Arabic creatures...

Bro I been to these places

Lebanese go run out of Northern Nigeria

Just by insighting Alma jiri
Re: Nigerian Accountant Stabbed By His Turkish Boss In Osun State. Photos by Nobody: 6:43am On Apr 13, 2019
onward4life:

Honestly speaking bro.

If yu dey Kano Lebanese can command aboki to give yu upper cut..

They speak Hausa purely

And aboki see them as Arabic creatures...

Bro I been to these places

Lebanese go run out of Northern Nigeria

Just by insighting Alma jiri

grin you think a Lebanese man will stab an aboki like me & use another aboki to defend himself, Omo Wallahi karyan sa!!!
Re: Nigerian Accountant Stabbed By His Turkish Boss In Osun State. Photos by Nobody: 7:42am On Apr 13, 2019
MUSLIMS AND KNIFE

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Accountant Stabbed By His Turkish Boss In Osun State. Photos by Cityguy: 7:56pm On Apr 13, 2019
Despite all those 'melanised' biceps, na this lean meat dey stab you and you come run online dey cry? Man up next time. Let it be reported as a case of two fighting abeg.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cleaner Steals $2600 From His Boss & Was Caught. See How He Shared The Money / Policemen Beat Emmanuel Oshiyoye For Challenging Them, Break His Jaw In Osun / Man Injures His Stepson For Buying Him Bread Instead Of Cigarette (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.