Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

Pictures Of Ladies That Slayed While Wearing A Kimono - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Pictures Of Ladies That Slayed While Wearing A Kimono (79950 Views)

Cowries: How Do You See Ladies That Use This On Their Hair? / Ladies That Wear Lashes, Be Careful Of The Glue (Photos) / Nigerian Man Harasses Nigerian Lady For Wearing A Short Dress Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Ladies That Slayed While Wearing A Kimono by Nobody: 2:24pm On Apr 12, 2019
Dacronym:
Life Is not Fair
Some 're beauties and some 're worworiors grin
Re: Pictures Of Ladies That Slayed While Wearing A Kimono by AfroSamurai: 2:24pm On Apr 12, 2019
... are those suppose to be kimonos?

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ladies That Slayed While Wearing A Kimono by aristocratic5(m): 2:24pm On Apr 12, 2019
okohjay:
So what are we supposed to do with this information
the tin tire me ooooo
Re: Pictures Of Ladies That Slayed While Wearing A Kimono by dingbang(m): 2:27pm On Apr 12, 2019
Jiang:
This is a kimono!!

Not d sexualized version you displayed
thank you so much. I wonder if the op knows what a kimono looks like.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ladies That Slayed While Wearing A Kimono by Olodo24: 2:37pm On Apr 12, 2019
Beautiful slayers. 8 is my favorite
Re: Pictures Of Ladies That Slayed While Wearing A Kimono by meccuno: 2:48pm On Apr 12, 2019
I thought these were Kimonos?

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ladies That Slayed While Wearing A Kimono by lonelydora: 2:55pm On Apr 12, 2019
Populardemand:
Raski mono

Is he the originator?
Re: Pictures Of Ladies That Slayed While Wearing A Kimono by blackmann(m): 3:15pm On Apr 12, 2019
Are u guys not tired of using this description of slaying? It is really old.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Ladies That Slayed While Wearing A Kimono by postiva: 3:18pm On Apr 12, 2019
Jiang:
This is a kimono!!

Not d sexualized version you displayed

Re: Pictures Of Ladies That Slayed While Wearing A Kimono by postiva: 3:19pm On Apr 12, 2019
dingbang:
thank you so much. I wonder if the op knows what a kimono looks like.

Re: Pictures Of Ladies That Slayed While Wearing A Kimono by Nobody: 4:28pm On Apr 12, 2019
[quote author=postiva post=77484472][/quote]

Stop showing me a sleevless version of d haori.

You can explain urself more easily by just saying this a naija version of outfits that closely resembles a kimono!! So you decide to call it a such.

Take note, kimono comes in different types like Furisode, Hikazuri, Yukata, iro moji etc.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ladies That Slayed While Wearing A Kimono by delishpot: 5:26pm On Apr 12, 2019
The ingilishi of the title of this topic get as e be. Oga OP it's they slay IN Kimono. Not while wearing a kimono. Na beg I beg you. Cos as I see am so, they are not in the process of wearing the kimono. Dem Don wear am finish already complete pkatapkata.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Ladies That Slayed While Wearing A Kimono by ebose09: 6:31pm On Apr 12, 2019
New collections to suit that kimono style
Pocket friendly

Looking for a safe and convenient means to get an elegant Ankara fabrics? Shop with us today with great ease at affordable price. Enjoy the best prices,worldwide delivery, genuine fabric no bleeding or fading.
Fbk:pniee ventures 
I.g:pniee.ng 
WhatsApp:08051136842.
Re: Pictures Of Ladies That Slayed While Wearing A Kimono by uuzba(m): 9:55pm On Apr 12, 2019
Tiyi:
Slaying with sense.... ���
Bull.
See Kimono below. Make una stop telling lies.
Which kind yeye slay?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Ladies That Slayed While Wearing A Kimono by funimages: 10:29pm On Apr 12, 2019
*Afrinnet global enterprise* offers data entry services using Ms word, excel, power point etc.
Distance is not a barrier...
Modalities for accessing this services:
1. Whatapp me on this number 09099195753.
2. Snap and upload the manuscript to me on whatapp.
3. Make financial commitment.
Our services are fast and delivery time is short.

*Advantages of working with us*
1. We assist when you need it urgently
2. You can call us *the online secretary*.... You don't have to employ a secretary... You pay per work.... Meaning less expenses.
3. We have a great team of qualified staff to do your job .... So accuracy and speed is sure.

Re: Pictures Of Ladies That Slayed While Wearing A Kimono by BlancaColucci: 2:02pm On Sep 28, 2021
Yes, Meccuno, those are indeed kimono robes. I've always wanted an authentic one! Now that I'm going to study in Osaka, I'll have the opportunity to buy one from a local concept store. However, I do have one already, and I absolutely love its trendy motifs. If you're searching for a kimono robe, check this website https://slipintosoft.com/collections/silk-kimono-robe . They're made out of silk, and they have lots of prints. Anyway, once I buy myself a kimono robe from Japan, I'll come back here and share with you which one I like the most!

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Type Of Perfume Do You Use? / These Photos Of A 7-year-old Nigerian Model Have Got Everyone Talking / Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria - Memes Collection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.