Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Hottie! Tiwa Savage Continues To Flaunt Her Bod! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hottie! Tiwa Savage Continues To Flaunt Her Bod! (1338 Views)

South African 'pantless' Dancer, Zodwa Wabantu Goes Underwear To Flaunt Her Butt / "Be Careful Of Me" Moesha Boduong Says As She Flaunt Her Backside In New Photos / Inem Peters: "Why I Flaunt My Backside On Social Media" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hottie! Tiwa Savage Continues To Flaunt Her Bod! by boluwatife22: 1:53pm On Apr 12, 2019
Tiwa Savage has not fully returned to instagram but sometimes steal the show when she posts on her insta-story. Africa’s favourite musician who recently set internet on fire with her hot bod in black is back with another jaw dropping photo.

Mummy jam jam as she is fondly called, as been getting a lot of praises from her fans. Too hot!!
https://www.ladunliadinews.com/2019/04/hottie-tiwa-savage-continues-to-flaunt.html

(1) (Reply)

Photos From Omawumi’s Album Listening Party / I Have Found Love And I Am Happy - Actress, Ronke Odusanya Opens Up / Bbnaija Mercy Signs Endorsement Deal With Sims Nigeria (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.