Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:03 AM

JAMB Candidates Yet To Write Exams As At 1:50 Pm In Monte Yenagoa, Bayelsa State - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB Candidates Yet To Write Exams As At 1:50 Pm In Monte Yenagoa, Bayelsa State (333 Views)

Emmanuel College Students Sitting On The Floor To Write Exams In Owerri (Photos) / Social Distancing Observed As WAEC Students Write Exams Today (Photo, Video) / JAMB Candidates Yet To Write Their Exam As Of 9pm At Oduduwa Poly, In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

JAMB Candidates Yet To Write Exams As At 1:50 Pm In Monte Yenagoa, Bayelsa State by emi12(f): 2:07pm On Apr 12, 2019
I took my nephew to his examination center this morning. By the time we got there, the first set had already entered. I was hoping immediately after that set he'll write so I left him and went about my activities. Few minutes after I got home, he came back and told me he didnt write the exam. That none of them wrote. I was surprised really. I thought JAMB was improving. Why is it that some centres were denied access to the examination?

Please what's the situation in your area?

(1) (Reply)

How I Turned My Smartphone To My ATM Machine. / AAU 2019 Post UTME And Jamb Update / Nnnnnnnnnn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.