Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Emmanuel College Students Sitting On The Floor To Write Exams In Owerri (Photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Emmanuel College Students Sitting On The Floor To Write Exams In Owerri (Photos) (35598 Views)

Crying Is Permitted — Lecturer Tells Students Sitting For Their Examination / Final Year Accounting Students Write Exams At Night With Car Headlight / Social Distancing Observed As WAEC Students Write Exams Today (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emmanuel College Students Sitting On The Floor To Write Exams In Owerri (Photos) by AlphaSentinel: 8:50pm On Jul 18, 2023
Several Nigerians have taken to social media to criticize the Governor of Imo State, Hope Uzodinma over the state of Education in Imo State.

Trouble began for Uzodinma after a photograph of Students of Emmanuel College, Owerri sitting on the floor to take lectures emerged online. The Photograph, seen below, has since gone viral.

Prior to this development, Uzodinma has faced severe criticisms in recent months following his failure to address Insecurity and the numerous Economic problems of the state.

https://twitter.com/JoeLeboss1/status/1681382535287173122?t=1TyQuWnpDNn7Bhw4kL6i5Q&s=19

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel College Students Sitting On The Floor To Write Exams In Owerri (Photos) by Acekidc4(m): 8:51pm On Jul 18, 2023
Is this the New Normal?? What a disgraceful Rubbish. Mtcheeeeew 🥱

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emmanuel College Students Sitting On The Floor To Write Exams In Owerri (Photos) by Kenneth4u205(m): 8:52pm On Jul 18, 2023
TINUBU is responsible. Schools can no longer afford desk due to high cost of living

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Emmanuel College Students Sitting On The Floor To Write Exams In Owerri (Photos) by TemplarLandry: 8:52pm On Jul 18, 2023
grin

3 Likes

Re: Emmanuel College Students Sitting On The Floor To Write Exams In Owerri (Photos) by Nvestor02: 8:53pm On Jul 18, 2023
What a backward state with no hope of when the suffering will end. The level of poverty and abnormality happening in South East these days is alarming. 🙄

Imagine, Sitting on the floor to write exam in 21st century. This is one the reason why many south East youths give up on education and start dealing with drugs.😂

I don't blame them though. I now clearly see the reason why most of south East youths are filled with hatred and criminalism.

They fill all prison all over the world.

The government should do something ASAP, this is not the Nigeria we want.

58 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Emmanuel College Students Sitting On The Floor To Write Exams In Owerri (Photos) by pandoragirigory: 8:53pm On Jul 18, 2023
Tinubu embezzled the money meant for chairs

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel College Students Sitting On The Floor To Write Exams In Owerri (Photos) by Depriest2020: 8:54pm On Jul 18, 2023
Is the Emmanuel college a government owned school or private? I need answer before I make my comment..

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel College Students Sitting On The Floor To Write Exams In Owerri (Photos) by donbachi(m): 8:54pm On Jul 18, 2023
Naija na comedy

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel College Students Sitting On The Floor To Write Exams In Owerri (Photos) by Zxcvbnmghtr: 8:56pm On Jul 18, 2023
tongue

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel College Students Sitting On The Floor To Write Exams In Owerri (Photos) by Urheadmaster(m): 8:56pm On Jul 18, 2023
Yes put all the blame on Bola Ahmed Tinubu the eyeneck president select tongue
Kenneth4u205:
TINUBU is responsible. Schools can no longer afford desk due to high cost of living

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emmanuel College Students Sitting On The Floor To Write Exams In Owerri (Photos) by Zxcvbnmghtr: 8:58pm On Jul 18, 2023
Depriest2020:
Is the Emmanuel college a government owned school or private? I need answer before I make my comment..

Don't worry, it is a school some where in the North. This can never happen in OWERRI whether it is government or private lol...... grin.

No need for your comment. cheesy

18 Likes

Re: Emmanuel College Students Sitting On The Floor To Write Exams In Owerri (Photos) by AlphaSentinel: 8:59pm On Jul 18, 2023
LIES.....This is in OWERRI
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Don't worry, it is a school some where in the North. This can never happen in OWERRI whether it is government or private lol...... grin.

No need for your comment. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel College Students Sitting On The Floor To Write Exams In Owerri (Photos) by Zxcvbnmghtr: 9:01pm On Jul 18, 2023
AlphaSentinel:
LIES.....This is in OWERRI

Of course it is. But the people from that place will always find a flimsy excuse like asking if it is a government school or a private school. If that school is up North they don't want to know if it is a government or a private school. grin All that they understand is that the North is backward lol. cheesy

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emmanuel College Students Sitting On The Floor To Write Exams In Owerri (Photos) by slawomir: 9:08pm On Jul 18, 2023
Damnnn niggar
Hell no
Re: Emmanuel College Students Sitting On The Floor To Write Exams In Owerri (Photos) by Easybet1(m): 9:09pm On Jul 18, 2023
Look like a low budget private school... No big deal here

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel College Students Sitting On The Floor To Write Exams In Owerri (Photos) by ImoleNaija: 9:09pm On Jul 18, 2023
While Emmanuel Primary School in Ogun State has only three staff; two teachers & the headmaster. I learned that Pry 1-6 classes are combined & taught in the same class due to shortage in academic staff.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel College Students Sitting On The Floor To Write Exams In Owerri (Photos) by bestman09(m): 9:09pm On Jul 18, 2023
What did you expect, when you have a supreme court governor?
Re: Emmanuel College Students Sitting On The Floor To Write Exams In Owerri (Photos) by blamingthedevil: 9:10pm On Jul 18, 2023
Billionaires Schools

4 Likes

Re: Emmanuel College Students Sitting On The Floor To Write Exams In Owerri (Photos) by crossfm: 9:10pm On Jul 18, 2023
Hehehe.

Hope is working grin cheesy.
Re: Emmanuel College Students Sitting On The Floor To Write Exams In Owerri (Photos) by franchasofficia: 9:10pm On Jul 18, 2023
Almighty Emmanuel College, kai, Nigeria cry

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel College Students Sitting On The Floor To Write Exams In Owerri (Photos) by sholay4star: 9:11pm On Jul 18, 2023
Giant of Africa, who do we even offend in this country, I bet the scenario here is playing out in many LGAs across the country, how do we get the best out of education when we give so very little?

Please support my dream by checking out this compilation videos of me setting up a farm ranch in the middle of a jungle.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtYQ-jjVOwY

You can as well help me subscribe to the channel.
Re: Emmanuel College Students Sitting On The Floor To Write Exams In Owerri (Photos) by Candidlady: 9:11pm On Jul 18, 2023
sad
Re: Emmanuel College Students Sitting On The Floor To Write Exams In Owerri (Photos) by AchrafHakimi: 9:11pm On Jul 18, 2023
I was there when Tinubu declared that all Igbo children will suffer and withdrew their desks.

5 Likes

Re: Emmanuel College Students Sitting On The Floor To Write Exams In Owerri (Photos) by Darnell9(m): 9:11pm On Jul 18, 2023
Nigeria is not getting better at all i have no hope in this country again, honestly speaking
Re: Emmanuel College Students Sitting On The Floor To Write Exams In Owerri (Photos) by Switruth: 9:12pm On Jul 18, 2023
TemplarLandry:
grin
laughing at your stupidity.
Re: Emmanuel College Students Sitting On The Floor To Write Exams In Owerri (Photos) by elpochas: 9:13pm On Jul 18, 2023
These is just so funny.
Re: Emmanuel College Students Sitting On The Floor To Write Exams In Owerri (Photos) by Wezzybiy615: 9:13pm On Jul 18, 2023
God will help this student
Re: Emmanuel College Students Sitting On The Floor To Write Exams In Owerri (Photos) by ennypita: 9:14pm On Jul 18, 2023
Obedient this is a good place to go and celebrate Peter Obi's Birthday.
#Obidient

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Studying Engineering In Nigeria A Scam? / Ambrose Alli University Students Cooking With Firewood In Hostel (Photos) / University Of Ibadan Law Student Jumps To Her Death During A Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.