Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

Police Brutality - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Brutality (222 Views)

Dolapo Badmus Reacts To Police Brutality, Gives Stern Warning / Time To Put An End To SARS And Police Brutality In Southern Nigeria / Angry Neighbors Invade Woman's House Over Housemaid Brutality. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Police Brutality by mcocolok(m): 2:48pm On Apr 12, 2019
Hello nairalanders and Nigerians . I have been thinking of how to end this SARS brutality. I definitely do not want to wait until it gets to my turn before understanding the emotional and physical pains we receive from the actions of this police men . They are meant to be police men to protect us . After watching the death of that young man and also the video of the brutality of that young man because he refused unlocking his phone and decides to stand for his right . I am willing to start an NGO against police brutality and this is my own contribution to Nigeria so we can mke it a better place . I need help on how to go about it . Thanks .

1 Like

Re: Police Brutality by mactoni91(m): 7:06pm On Apr 12, 2019
Nice one

(1) (Reply)

University Student Allegedly Commits Suicide Shortly After Being Dumped By Lover / Atiku Tweets – Talks About Crime / Rampaging Mob Set Four Police Patrol Vehicles On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.