Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,039 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Cure Neo-natal Deafness, Blindness, Dumbness - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Cure Neo-natal Deafness, Blindness, Dumbness (217 Views)

By 2020 BLINDNESS Will Be Extinct With This NEW TECH / Coping With Deafness / Gang Raped At 17 Followed By Sudden Blindness And Attempted Suicide.she Survived (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cure Neo-natal Deafness, Blindness, Dumbness by NicholeDietary(f): 3:14pm On Apr 12, 2019
Mrs Oniga: " good morning great minds
I see this as a divine instruction not profession
I see this woman as a prophet of God
Do we remember momma nature asking us with kids who were born either, deaf, dumb, blind to reach her for free treatment?
I was one of them

My boy was born deaf and blind
I reached her last month and she interrogated me, asked for his current age weight and height
I supplied the next day and she told me she was going to treat his immunity
It was like Yoruba to me cos I couldn't connect immunity with my son's handicap
I asked her why treating immunity
And she started laughing

She then instructed me to be dropping onion juice in his ears every morning and bedtime
Onion-honey juice in eyes same way
And then follow the diet plans she was going to send me strictly
She asked I stopped medication totally

We started on a Monday, my son's ears were always painful whenever I used the onion juice ear drop
He would hold his ears, cry and cry
I became scared and reached momma
She then asked me a question " the day a paralysed patient, one whose cells are dead completely begins feeling, what sign is that ? "
And I said " recovery "
She said " Good "
I should continue
I only might boil the onions before dropping so the pains won't be unbearable

House that was it!
I did this twice daily, even 3 times some days
And this faithful day I decided to call him and I shouted " Daniel ", he turned
I said " what " ?
I called my hubby and he equally started drumming on our bedside drawer, my son started covering his ears from the overloud drum.
We were shocked
Then he said he was seeing us in shadows
I said my God

Daniel's sight is getting better and better
Just 2months
Ears are open
Every day, we see some wasp like substance flowing out from his ears
We are still on therapy
I want to see the end of this

I don't want to talk too much
Kai.......this woman, only God knows how close or dear you are to him to have entrusted you with this much
All I have to say is thank you
Thank you Jesus! "

(1) (Reply)

Has Airtel Eleminate It's Mobile Customer Care Service Option?. / Nigeria Will Continue To Invest In Renewable Energy – Vp Osinbajo / Bmo To Governor Yari; You’re Patently Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.