Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

What Are The Wackest Rap Lines You've Ever Heard? - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / What Are The Wackest Rap Lines You've Ever Heard? (1276 Views)

Easily-recalled Rap Lines Of A Favorite Rap Song / Lyricist /rappers... Please Rate These Lines / Rap Disses That Can Kill A Soul:drop Four Lines And Be Ranked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Wackest Rap Lines You've Ever Heard? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Apr 12, 2019
My yansh dey jealous my mouth because e don too drop shiit - Erigga( I can't remember the name of the song right now). Wtf! This line is not only wack, it's just so disgusting.It makes me cringe.
Re: What Are The Wackest Rap Lines You've Ever Heard? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Apr 12, 2019
I wish we'd last long, anaconda.

Ice Prince- More
Re: What Are The Wackest Rap Lines You've Ever Heard? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Apr 12, 2019
You look so good, I'd suck on your daddy's dick. The Notorious B.I.G- Me and my bitch. No disrespect to him, he was one of the greatest rappers ever but he missed it with this line.
Re: What Are The Wackest Rap Lines You've Ever Heard? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Apr 12, 2019
Me, I be like whole number, ain't nobody over me. Ycee on the remix of Zoro's Oghene. What a lazy line.
Re: What Are The Wackest Rap Lines You've Ever Heard? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Apr 12, 2019
She don't know her ABC so I gave her the D.

Cassper Nyovest- Phumakim

1 Like

Re: What Are The Wackest Rap Lines You've Ever Heard? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 12, 2019
If you wan know my P, you fit go meet am for the last place I urinated.

Dremo- Who
Re: What Are The Wackest Rap Lines You've Ever Heard? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Apr 12, 2019
Welcome to Africa, my people dey love you - Sarkodie ft Asap hood
Re: What Are The Wackest Rap Lines You've Ever Heard? by Wadewaltz(m): 5:25pm On Apr 12, 2019
raptex:
My yansh dey jealous my mouth because e don too drop shiit - Erigga( I can't remember the name of the song right now). Wtf! This line is not only wack, it's just so disgusting.It makes me cringe.

Nah,dis line is okay but true,it is disgustin

1 Like

Re: What Are The Wackest Rap Lines You've Ever Heard? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Apr 14, 2019
Life is thicker than brandy/ And jagga is a nigga with a fancy/I carry my fans, no taxi.

Jesse jagz- Murder dem
Re: What Are The Wackest Rap Lines You've Ever Heard? by Wadewaltz(m): 11:52am On Apr 15, 2019
My album droppin,it's gonna b an hot summer-Phyno,he said it in Igbo.Fuwa sewa

Mikuz-"Team mar ya" as in Timaya.Damn,firing squad suppose face this guy.Team mar ya makes no sense at all,Aswear!
Re: What Are The Wackest Rap Lines You've Ever Heard? by Wadewaltz(m): 12:04pm On Apr 15, 2019
Deck lines no dey shuku shuku/
Its like "see what the Lord has done" cos "everybody looku looku!!"/
Nil effect, but his “foul” language ....“Kukurukoo!!!“-Dj5naira,village announcer kind of rhyme

1 Like

Re: What Are The Wackest Rap Lines You've Ever Heard? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Apr 30, 2019
I'm a venereal disease like menstrual bleed.
Lil Wayne- A Milli.

Smh! Lil Wayne has four kids from different women and he still said this!
Re: What Are The Wackest Rap Lines You've Ever Heard? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Apr 30, 2019
I don't mean going to the mosque when I say I don't allow wack bars(Allah Akbar).

Vemor, 2016 Hennessey cypher

Some of y'all may think this is is creative, but it's as wack as wack can be. Here are my reasons:

1) "Allah Akbar" means "God is great". It makes no sense to say " I don't God is great"

2) Muslims don't go to the mosque to "Allah Akbar", they go there to pray.

3) There is nothing like "Allah Akbars".

1 Like

Re: What Are The Wackest Rap Lines You've Ever Heard? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jun 14, 2019
Bought my CD, thought it was wack, I guess you did it the Nicki way, You bought (butt) fake.

Vj Adams ft Vector, MI Abaga and Ice Prince-Define Rap

Nah, Adams, judging by this wack line, your fans didn't buy or should I say "butt" fake. Your album was probably wack AF!
Re: What Are The Wackest Rap Lines You've Ever Heard? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jun 20, 2019
You got baby mama drama, you ain't even got you no baby

Big Sean- Guap
Re: What Are The Wackest Rap Lines You've Ever Heard? by Dontbeagroupie(m): 9:37am On Jul 02, 2019
raptex:
I don't mean going to the mosque when I say I don't allow wack bars(Allah Akbar).

Vemor, 2016 Hennessey cypher

Some of y'all may think this is is creative, but it's as wack as wack can be. Here are my reasons:

1) "Allah Akbar" means "God is great". It makes no sense to say " I don't God is great"

2) Muslims don't go to the mosque to "Allah Akbar", they go there to pray.

3) There is nothing like "Allah Akbars".

Irrespective of him going sensitive
I find the wordplay impressive

1 Like

Re: What Are The Wackest Rap Lines You've Ever Heard? by Nobody: 3:53am On Jul 12, 2019
When I say I'm ballin', I'm not talkin' 'bout the ball

50 Cent - Ok, you're right
Re: What Are The Wackest Rap Lines You've Ever Heard? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 16, 2019
Long time coming(Cumming) like sex for days/ More lines on my head than sporting waves

Vector - Moving ahead
Re: What Are The Wackest Rap Lines You've Ever Heard? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jul 16, 2019
So many sleepless nights, many I can't count/ Sleep no gree come(cum), low sperm count

Vector - Red Eye
Re: What Are The Wackest Rap Lines You've Ever Heard? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Aug 07, 2019
If I dey piss you off, go wee wee

Vector ft 9ice - Angeli

To me at 11/12 (when this song came out), this was dope. Now, whenever I listen to this song, I'm like wtf.
Re: What Are The Wackest Rap Lines You've Ever Heard? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 10, 2019
Them no go reach peak even if they try to make tea

Vector ft 2face - Get down
Re: What Are The Wackest Rap Lines You've Ever Heard? by Nobody: 10:25am On Aug 16, 2019
Life is bisexual, anybody can blow

MI Abaga ft Timaya and Loose Kaynon - Anybody
Re: What Are The Wackest Rap Lines You've Ever Heard? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Aug 16, 2019
Take your bitch like I'm a dog catcher

2 Chainz - Mainstream ratchet
Re: What Are The Wackest Rap Lines You've Ever Heard? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 05, 2019
Your raps sound like dirty dishes, I'm 'bout to clean 'em in the kitchen

Jaden Smith - Icon
Re: What Are The Wackest Rap Lines You've Ever Heard? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Oct 15, 2019
I'm walkin' through the streets like a passerby

Jesse Jagz ft Rexx - Highlife
Re: What Are The Wackest Rap Lines You've Ever Heard? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Feb 20, 2020
I was made for this shii, you can call me diaper - Yung6ix

You can count on me, numerals

MI Abaga ft Yung6ix - Export
Re: What Are The Wackest Rap Lines You've Ever Heard? by finczydabadman(m): 12:53pm On Mar 20, 2020
C'mon man... Some of this lines ain't wack fr..

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Wackest Rap Lines You've Ever Heard? by finczydabadman(m): 1:01pm On Mar 20, 2020
raptex:
Long time coming(Cumming) like sex for days/ More lines on my head than sporting waves

Vector - Moving ahead
This one ain't bad tbh..
Re: What Are The Wackest Rap Lines You've Ever Heard? by LucemFerre: 6:06pm On May 16, 2020
Lil Wayne listed the whole alphabet in one of his songs... beat that
Re: What Are The Wackest Rap Lines You've Ever Heard? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Nov 19, 2020
LucemFerre:
Lil Wayne listed the whole alphabet in one of his songs... beat that
"Listing every alphabet" is just another option.
If I release a track today,it will show some elevation.

(1) (Reply)

04ka Teaches Fatfish How To Rap - Fatfish Transformation To A Dope Female Rapper / Who Was Ruggedman Reffering To In His Track 'big Bros'? / Beef Me If You Can.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.