Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,819,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Writing Fiction: 5 Lessons From Game Of Thrones - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Writing Fiction: 5 Lessons From Game Of Thrones (220 Views)

Before You Choose That Career. Lessons From Kyari's Ordeal / 6 Career Lessons From Game Of Thrones / Top Black CEOs At Global Corporations And Lessons From Their Careers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Writing Fiction: 5 Lessons From Game Of Thrones by IssacharProject: 3:44pm On Apr 12, 2019
Writing Fiction: 5 Lessons From Game Of Thrones

We haven’t had a TV for years now, but in the last few months, we’ve watched the whole series, glued to the drama of Westeros and the battle for the Iron Throne.

As a viewer, I have been addicted to the story, and as a writer, I bow my head to a master story creator and world builder. It must be the ambition of every creative to see their work loved as widely as Game of Thrones now is. The adaptation to screen is fantastic, creating new fans outside the realms of the fantasy genre and drawing more into the books.

Even if you haven’t watched it, here are my lessons learned from the fantastic books and TV series.
(1) High stakes = excitement, anticipation and addiction in your audience
Read more at; https://www.issacharprojects.com/writing-fiction-5-lessons-from-game-of-thrones/

(1) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why You Should Automate Functional Testing With Selenium / Alternative To Job Hunting / Austin Jones A Youtuber Was Sentenced To 10 Years In Prison For Soliciting Expli

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.