Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Requirement For Msc Programme In Germany On A Bsc Cpga Scale Of 2.70 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Requirement For Msc Programme In Germany On A Bsc Cpga Scale Of 2.70 (1011 Views)

Msc Programme In The Nigerian Defence / Msc Programme In The Nigerian Defence / Is There Any Nigerian University That Completes Its Msc. Programme In 1½years? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Requirement For Msc Programme In Germany On A Bsc Cpga Scale Of 2.70 by Sammynelson061: 5:55pm On Apr 12, 2019
Hello roomies , I’m actually new here and this is the first time i will be posting here .
Pls I’d like to know the requiremt for someone to study msc in Germany on a cgpa scale of 2.70. What do I need to do ,how do I go about it? What’s the different between daad and uniassit? Pls these are my questions I would like you guys to reply me fast
I wouldn’t mind if you can share me your WhatsApp number so you can enlighten me better on the
Thanks very much
Re: Requirement For Msc Programme In Germany On A Bsc Cpga Scale Of 2.70 by Sammynelson061: 1:02am On Apr 13, 2019
Hello roomies , I’m actually new here and this is the first time i will be posting here .
Pls I’d like to know the requiremt for someone to study msc in Germany on a cgpa scale of 2.70. What do I need to do ,how do I go about it? What’s the different between daad and uniassit? Pls these are questions and urgent answeres would be needed.
Thanks in anticipation
God bless
Re: Requirement For Msc Programme In Germany On A Bsc Cpga Scale Of 2.70 by Sammynelson061: 1:38pm On Apr 15, 2019
Pls I’d like to know the requiremt for someone to study msc in Germany on a cgpa scale of 2.70. What do I need to do ,how do I go about it? What’s the different between daad and uniassit? Pls these are questions and urgent answers would be needed.
Thanks in anticipation
God bless
Re: Requirement For Msc Programme In Germany On A Bsc Cpga Scale Of 2.70 by STENON(f): 4:44pm On Apr 15, 2019
Re: Requirement For Msc Programme In Germany On A Bsc Cpga Scale Of 2.70 by Sammynelson061: 5:01am On Oct 16, 2019
Thanks Stenon, I really appreciate it. I was able to go through some of the threads but I'd like to still no more , I'm a newbie and would like to embark on my MSC journey...is there a WhatsApp group I can join to know more of this? Can we talk more on this pls help a brother below us my contact and email
0 7 0 3 7 8 8 9 4 0 6
Ebodamoronfoluwa@gmail.com
Re: Requirement For Msc Programme In Germany On A Bsc Cpga Scale Of 2.70 by STENON(f): 12:21pm On Oct 16, 2019
Sammynelson061:
Thanks Stenon, I really appreciate it. I was able to go through some of the threads but I'd like to still no more , I'm a newbie and would like to embark on my MSC journey...is there a WhatsApp group I can join to know more of this? Can we talk more on this pls help a brother below us my contact and email
0 7 0 3 7 8 8 9 4 0 6
Ebodamoronfoluwa@gmail.com
Hi bro. I am sorry I don't do whatsapp or email due to personal reason but I can provide a faceless assistance to you if you don't mind.
What is your discipline and overal cgpa?
Are you self sponsored or want scholarship?
UK is the most expensive country to study for MSc but the experience is always fantastic and unique with good job prospect.
Do you want January or September 2020 admission?
What is your budget for studying abroad?
Thanks
Re: Requirement For Msc Programme In Germany On A Bsc Cpga Scale Of 2.70 by Papacypaul(m): 3:26pm On Oct 16, 2019
STENON:
Hi bro. I am sorry I don't do whatsapp or email due to personal reason but I can provide a faceless assistance to you if you don't mind.
UK is the most expensive country to study for MSc but the experience is always fantastic and unique with good job prospect.
Thanks

stenon, i am in my penultimate year in Abu Zaria, studying Civil Engineering with 4.44 GPA.. I will like to know if there are masters Scholarships(Fully Funded) for my discipline and if there are those i can start process from now.
Re: Requirement For Msc Programme In Germany On A Bsc Cpga Scale Of 2.70 by STENON(f): 4:10pm On Oct 16, 2019
Papacypaul:
stenon, i am in my penultimate year in Abu Zaria, studying Civil Engineering with 4.44 GPA.. I will like to know if there are masters Scholarships(Fully Funded) for my discipline and if there are those i can start process from now.
Please wait till you graduate,
Always pray and be hopeful
Re: Requirement For Msc Programme In Germany On A Bsc Cpga Scale Of 2.70 by Papacypaul(m): 6:30pm On Oct 16, 2019
STENON:
Please wait till you graduate, Always pray and be hopeful
Thanks
Re: Requirement For Msc Programme In Germany On A Bsc Cpga Scale Of 2.70 by Monami35: 1:08am On Oct 20, 2019
STENON:
Thanks

Hi stenon, your assistance will be highly appreciated. I just need assistance on where to start, my search keeps showing some roadblocks.
I will like to apply for sept 2020 but i really need a scholarship and school/course that does not require English test. My cgpa is 4:0 in computer science. Thanks.
Re: Requirement For Msc Programme In Germany On A Bsc Cpga Scale Of 2.70 by STENON(f): 11:15am On Oct 20, 2019
Monami35:

Hi stenon, your assistance will be highly appreciated. I just need assistance on where to start, my search keeps showing some roadblocks.
I will like to apply for sept 2020 but i really need a scholarship and school/course that does not require English test. My cgpa is 4:0 in computer science. Thanks.
Yes, You are likely to get admission with scholarship but it can be from any country .

Goodmorning. I wish to assist but I am very busy at this time to followup WhatsApp group or chat.
I haven't had anything with Intelligentdude before , But won't mind if he can add me to his already created group to contribute my opinion.

My aim is just to assist many people to explore the opportunities in other countries at zero cost.
Re: Requirement For Msc Programme In Germany On A Bsc Cpga Scale Of 2.70 by Monami35: 3:12pm On Oct 20, 2019
STENON:
Yes, You are likely to get admission with scholarship but it can be from any country .

Goodmorning. I wish to assist but I am very busy at this time to followup WhatsApp group or chat.
I haven't had anything with Intelligentdude before , But won't mind if he can add me to his already created group to contribute my opinion.

My aim is just to assist many people to explore the opportunities in other countries at zero cost.

Thanks for your response stenon, i’m not in any whatsapp group either, was almost giving up on the scholarship thingy and planning to just save up for schooling in germany which will take a longer time, until i saw your post about scholarship after admission, so i think ill just try that route. Thanks again for your help.
Re: Requirement For Msc Programme In Germany On A Bsc Cpga Scale Of 2.70 by Sammynelson061: 4:52pm On Oct 21, 2019
Thank you so much Stenon , I really appreciate it. I studied chemistry, I'd like to study MSC in chemistry or ant related chemistry course in any German universities second class lower with a cgpa of 2.8( would that be okay for me to study in Germany )its actually a sponsorship by dad . I'm serving presently so I'm targeting September 2020 by then I'd be through I just want to know the necessary things to do.. where do I start from..
I searched for some schools through uniassit for 2020sl September but it seems they have not opened for that session... what are the steps to take, do I need to contact the school or anything or uniassit does that ?
Thanks bro ,God blees you as you help others. I'd be patiently waiting for your reply.
Thanks
Re: Requirement For Msc Programme In Germany On A Bsc Cpga Scale Of 2.70 by STENON(f): 8:47am On Oct 24, 2019
Sammynelson061:
Thank you so much Stenon , I really appreciate it. I studied chemistry, I'd like to study MSC in chemistry or ant related chemistry course in any German universities second class lower with a cgpa of 2.8( would that be okay for me to study in Germany )its actually a sponsorship by dad . I'm serving presently so I'm targeting September 2020 by then I'd be through I just want to know the necessary things to do.. where do I start from..
I searched for some schools through uniassit for 2020sl September but it seems they have not opened for that session... what are the steps to take, do I need to contact the school or anything or uniassit does that ?
Thanks bro ,God blees you as you help others. I'd be patiently waiting for your reply.
Thanks
Yes, it is possible. Please refer your questions to this link

https://www.nairaland.com/5296943/general-german-student-visa-enquiries/442
Re: Requirement For Msc Programme In Germany On A Bsc Cpga Scale Of 2.70 by Sammynelson061: 9:34am On Oct 26, 2019
Stenon pls I've got some couples of questions to ask.
1. When can I start processing studying MSC in Germany as I'm tagetting September 2020. How does their academic calender look like .. when does their winter or summer starts? Do I need to start applying to schools now for me to get admission by next year so I can study ? When does most universities opens for applications for international students?
2. Is there any other option for someone that got admission not opening a block acc? What does a sponsorship letter mean?
Thanks so much for your ever favourable response

(1) (Reply)

IMo State Polytechnic Post-utme 2020: Eligibility, Cut-off Mark And Registration / See The Lame Man That Just Concluded His NYSC And Graduated With Good Grade / We'll End Strikes In Tertiary Institutions - New NANS Senate President, Okafor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.