Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,210 members, 7,867,521 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 05:41 PM

Sars Officers Wearing Mufti Spotted Planking Young Guy At Limelight Hotel - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sars Officers Wearing Mufti Spotted Planking Young Guy At Limelight Hotel (42026 Views)

Young Guy Consumes N150 Worth Of Raw Pepper To Win A Bet In Owerri (Photo) / Policemen Banned From Wearing Mufti And SARS Jackets / Police Officers In Lagos Banned From Wearing Mufti & SARS Jackets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sars Officers Wearing Mufti Spotted Planking Young Guy At Limelight Hotel by Nobody: 7:18pm On Apr 12, 2019
These are the kind of people that are needed in bokoharam war front mtchew, I thought they are anti-robbery squad I no see yahoo or Civilian for their acronym

1 Like

Re: Sars Officers Wearing Mufti Spotted Planking Young Guy At Limelight Hotel by frankoben(m): 7:20pm On Apr 12, 2019
Which kind swear dey follow these sars apes abeg

1 Like

Re: Sars Officers Wearing Mufti Spotted Planking Young Guy At Limelight Hotel by Drwords(m): 7:22pm On Apr 12, 2019
shortgun:
Zoo
No man born of a woman can dehumanize me in this manner, I rather die than live the life of a sissy.

But the other day, small lizard that lost balance and fell you started shouting Jesu upandan!

2 Likes

Re: Sars Officers Wearing Mufti Spotted Planking Young Guy At Limelight Hotel by agarawu23(m): 7:30pm On Apr 12, 2019
Limelite hotel, Abidap hotel are Dens of yahoo guys so I won't be surprised if they are attached there. They won't live coded gentle life and enjoy their money low-key. Na them dey cast their self

2 Likes

Re: Sars Officers Wearing Mufti Spotted Planking Young Guy At Limelight Hotel by messi042: 7:30pm On Apr 12, 2019
AFONJA SARS
Re: Sars Officers Wearing Mufti Spotted Planking Young Guy At Limelight Hotel by Anubiri(m): 7:37pm On Apr 12, 2019
Mayor08:
Good evening, please I'm in need..I'm going through issues beyond me...i am presently going through some life threatening issues(emergency), i haven't been paid at work and wont be paid till early next month but the isssue on ground is so urgent...I hereby plead to people to kindly help with what they can...I haven't gotten something tangible to eat for some days..I really need help from well meaning people... I am hard working also..you can quote me or send me a dm to verify or clarify my claims.

And if there is anyone that is willing to borrow, I am willing to go any length to assure you I will pay back..I will show you my means of I.d, I can video chat, you will have my pic and if I fail to pay you back, you can call me out on social media( no one wants that)...please..its life and death

I wanted to help you but I changed my mind after going through your profile and things you've posted especially that of a Credit alert which I know is a Lie....
First I will asked you if you really received the alert did you return the money? If Yes
Prove it here and I will help u with little cash.
Re: Sars Officers Wearing Mufti Spotted Planking Young Guy At Limelight Hotel by sherify2011: 7:40pm On Apr 12, 2019
Wetin Student sef dey do for Hotels? Na there he/dem dey receive Lecture?

2 Likes

Re: Sars Officers Wearing Mufti Spotted Planking Young Guy At Limelight Hotel by messi042: 7:45pm On Apr 12, 2019
there are only two types of SARS, SARZ on the beat and SARS wey dey beat. if you know, you know. like for SARZ and share for SARS.
Re: Sars Officers Wearing Mufti Spotted Planking Young Guy At Limelight Hotel by Mizwisdom(f): 7:52pm On Apr 12, 2019
We don't know if they're cultists or kidnappers, let SARS do their job. My own is that they shouldn't kill anyone unless they're being attacked
Re: Sars Officers Wearing Mufti Spotted Planking Young Guy At Limelight Hotel by STRENGTHesq(m): 8:00pm On Apr 12, 2019
Na so they collect my 10k over one small tab
Re: Sars Officers Wearing Mufti Spotted Planking Young Guy At Limelight Hotel by RZArecta2(m): 8:02pm On Apr 12, 2019
ClassicMG:
Segalink where are you, election is over and its back to normal even Atiku no even send us again
continue saying what you don’t know, at least four people have been saved from SARS this week alone by Segalink including a 20yr old boy that was snatched from his blind father by these demons. I don’t understand why you lot politicize things that are so serious and can even affect you the next minute

1 Like

Re: Sars Officers Wearing Mufti Spotted Planking Young Guy At Limelight Hotel by Mayor08: 8:05pm On Apr 12, 2019
Anubiri:

I wanted to help you but I changed my mind after going through your profile and things you've posted especially that of a Credit alert which I know is a Lie....
First I will asked you if you really received the alert did you return the money? If Yes
Prove it here and I will help u with little cash.
I did give it back to the owner..a friend of mine used my account cause he was having issues with his...the person delayed the payment cause I dropped my details with my friend more than a month ago...the person didn't call my friend after the payment until the next day..I got a call from him asking if I received alert and I sad yes.
1. The reason I created a thread on it was cause I was scared..wasn't sure if it was a scam or mistake..I took a screenshot of the alert for evidence sake...it had no sender name, account number or even company

Re: Sars Officers Wearing Mufti Spotted Planking Young Guy At Limelight Hotel by olmoRoc: 8:07pm On Apr 12, 2019
chibu4u2:
That’s how they stopped my guy this mornnng, searches him, collected his phone, took him to one corner and asked him to pay 50k or they’ll waste him...... las las he paid 15k. Funny enough the SARS official gave him his phone as well as their number and asked him to contact them if he has any issue.......just imagine!!!
Bunch of wasted spermatozoas.
Spits*

Invite them to an isolated place and give them a dose of their own burukutu!
Re: Sars Officers Wearing Mufti Spotted Planking Young Guy At Limelight Hotel by durella32: 8:26pm On Apr 12, 2019
Mayor08:
Good evening, please I'm in need..I'm going through issues beyond me...i am presently going through some life threatening issues(emergency), i haven't been paid at work and wont be paid till early next month but the isssue on ground is so urgent...I hereby plead to people to kindly help with what they can...I haven't gotten something tangible to eat for some days..I really need help from well meaning people... I am hard working also..you can quote me or send me a dm to verify or clarify my claims.

And if there is anyone that is willing to borrow, I am willing to go any length to assure you I will pay back..I will show you my means of I.d, I can video chat, you will have my pic and if I fail to pay you back, you can call me out on social media( no one wants that)...please..its life and death
what if u send me a fake picture of urselve
Re: Sars Officers Wearing Mufti Spotted Planking Young Guy At Limelight Hotel by boolet: 8:26pm On Apr 12, 2019
Offpoint:

grin with what? even those wey no stand dia ground this Bastards dey shoot anyhow...
Na only once man fit die. We might reason differently though...
Re: Sars Officers Wearing Mufti Spotted Planking Young Guy At Limelight Hotel by Mayor08: 8:30pm On Apr 12, 2019
durella32:
what if u send me a fake picture of urselve
We can video chat then..will send means of identification...just anything to make you sure
Re: Sars Officers Wearing Mufti Spotted Planking Young Guy At Limelight Hotel by dokyOloye: 8:31pm On Apr 12, 2019
slightlyMad:
Osinbajo, buhari, their wives and kids see all these on social media
yet they look the other way but they expect you to say good things about them when they take family pictures.

God who created today will plant sorrow into their families just like those who have lost loved ones via SARS are in sorrow right now.

Amen
Re: Sars Officers Wearing Mufti Spotted Planking Young Guy At Limelight Hotel by Zigdore: 8:58pm On Apr 12, 2019
olioxx:
Ashwear if any unfortunate SARS go dey harass, i go nack am charm. He go run tire.
Make I siivin call my herbalist so that my otumorpkwa will be ready by 2moro.

I tell you. That is the way to go. If you don't have gun make use of otumokpo.
Re: Sars Officers Wearing Mufti Spotted Planking Young Guy At Limelight Hotel by Berankis: 9:06pm On Apr 12, 2019
maryjames9:
Scap this people once we for all or throw them inside sambisa make dem go flex their muscle small. They are too energetic and insane to be living with civilians. Please let them out to feel fight it out with Boko Haram. After then dash them out to Afghanistan or Syrian opposition forced make dem go represent Nigeria for battle front.
NA LIE! THEY ARE ONLY ENERGETIC AGAINST UNARMED INDIVIDUALS. I SERIOUSLY DOUBT IF THEY CAN STAND ARMS-TO-ARMS. THEY ARE BUNCH OF COWARDS!! BASTARDS!!! LAWLESS CRIMINALS!!!!
Re: Sars Officers Wearing Mufti Spotted Planking Young Guy At Limelight Hotel by Born2Breed(f): 9:10pm On Apr 12, 2019
made4naijamusic:
Sars Police Officers Wearing Mufti Spotted Planking Yet Another Young Guy This Time At Limelight Hotel, Ago Iwoye In Ogun State!!!!

Watch video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/sars-officers-wearing-mufti-spotted-planking-young-guy-at-limelight-hotel/

I just know and I feel it deep down,that one day it may be soon,some youths will get angry and attack these SARS in a very brutal way that will shock the nation.
Re: Sars Officers Wearing Mufti Spotted Planking Young Guy At Limelight Hotel by ClassicMG(m): 9:45pm On Apr 12, 2019
RZArecta2:
continue saying what you don’t know, at least four people have been saved from SARS this week alone by Segalink including a 20yr old boy that was snatched from his blind father by these demons. I don’t understand why you lot politicize things that are so serious and can even affect you the next minute
I'm not politicizing anything just asking not to relent just because election is over
Re: Sars Officers Wearing Mufti Spotted Planking Young Guy At Limelight Hotel by Robert129(m): 9:47pm On Apr 12, 2019
maryjames9:
Scap this people once we for all or throw them inside sambisa make dem go flex their muscle small. They are too energetic and insane to be living with civilians. Please let them out to feel fight it out with Boko Haram. After then dash them out to Afghanistan or Syrian opposition forced make dem go represent Nigeria for battle front.

Bros u too wicked grin grin
Re: Sars Officers Wearing Mufti Spotted Planking Young Guy At Limelight Hotel by Nobody: 9:48pm On Apr 12, 2019
I see no videos of SARS terrorizing the Northern part of the country.

Seems there is no reason to maltreat the innocent citizens there.

1 Like

Re: Sars Officers Wearing Mufti Spotted Planking Young Guy At Limelight Hotel by chibu4u2(m): 10:44pm On Apr 12, 2019
grin
olmoRoc:

Invite them to an isolated place and give them a dose of their own burukutu!
grin no be lie
Re: Sars Officers Wearing Mufti Spotted Planking Young Guy At Limelight Hotel by drmikeadams(m): 10:45pm On Apr 12, 2019
agarawu23:
Limelite hotel, Abidap hotel are Dens of yahoo guys so I won't be surprised if they are attached there. They won't live coded gentle life and enjoy their money low-key. Na them dey cast their self
lol my days for iwoye ;I never liked that lime light hotel..its always problematic wit cult boys n yahoo boiz...our lodge wey sars dey always come cram boiz..oou;yahoo and sars are brothers
Re: Sars Officers Wearing Mufti Spotted Planking Young Guy At Limelight Hotel by 9jaRealist: 10:59pm On Apr 12, 2019
boolet:
People should learn to stand their ground abeg undecided

Exactly why people have remained on their knees, being afraid of death. It should be death ahead of dishonor.

Easy to form Revolutionary on the Internet...
SARS is not hard to find, feel free to go achieve “death ahead of dishonor”. cheesy
Re: Sars Officers Wearing Mufti Spotted Planking Young Guy At Limelight Hotel by bolajjjjjj247(m): 1:54am On Apr 13, 2019
Make we try go watch 47 Ronin they might just inspire us against these princialities called SARS
Re: Sars Officers Wearing Mufti Spotted Planking Young Guy At Limelight Hotel by Nostradamus: 1:58am On Apr 13, 2019
Born2Breed:

I just know and I feel it deep down,that one day it may be soon,some youths will get angry and attack these SARS in a very brutal way that will shock the nation.

in this country ?? Na,that won't happen.most nigerians are great cowards,they'd bark behind you but smile with you in your presence.the only guys that can attack these sars boys and put a stop to their menace are the northerners who despite their illiteracy,are no cowards.but sars themselves know those guys could be extremely violent,so they're smart in behaving themselves when posted to the north. I don't see this sars menace coming to an end soon,but any unfortunate officer who tried poo with me or any of my relarives should prepare himself for serious psychic attacks.
Re: Sars Officers Wearing Mufti Spotted Planking Young Guy At Limelight Hotel by boolet: 2:44am On Apr 13, 2019
9jaRealist:

Easy to form Revolutionary on the Internet...
SARS is not hard to find, feel free to go achieve “death ahead of dishonor”. cheesy
Guy calm down, man pass man. Besides you are getting me wrong. I'm not suicidal, I am defiantly courageous.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Could It Be My Account Was Used For Scam??? / A Child Tortured And Chained In Abia (Disturbing Photos) / Man Who Pretends To Be Mad, Caught With Charms, POS And Live Tortoise In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.