Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,053 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Physics ABU Zaria Bad Result (Photo) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Physics ABU Zaria Bad Result (Photo) (56992 Views)

Lol...see This Unilorin EFCC Result (photo) / Look At This Boys Outstanding WSSCE Result(photo) / Scenic Pictures Of ABU Zaria Dam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Physics ABU Zaria Bad Result (Photo) by EmekaBlue(m): 8:26am On Apr 13, 2019
Abooki dem no sabi book at all na...and we have one as president and all over high appointments and we wonder y d country is such in a bad killing and hard life state.
Re: Physics ABU Zaria Bad Result (Photo) by correctyourself(m): 8:26am On Apr 13, 2019
INEC should declare the result inconclusive and conduct re-run exam. Lol

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Physics ABU Zaria Bad Result (Photo) by dokyOloye: 8:26am On Apr 13, 2019
hischoice:
It's your job as a lecturer to teach us to understand. That's what you're being paid for.
So, if a large chunk of us don't understand, so badly, that we failed your subject, it calls to question your ability to teach. You have not justified your renumeration.
What if far below average or poor educational foundation students were pushed to you to lecture,will you open their heads and put the knowledge?
Most of you commenting here have never been to the north.
Re: Physics ABU Zaria Bad Result (Photo) by Martinez39(m): 8:27am On Apr 13, 2019
Lol. grin
Re: Physics ABU Zaria Bad Result (Photo) by Switruth: 8:27am On Apr 13, 2019
Everyone is just blaming the lecturer. Folks try and visit nigeria universities and see what students do. Nowadays most of them don’t read. Do they still do real night class and group reading? Phones. Chats. Sex. Tiredness. Gossips and ignorance are really killing our students.

3 Likes

Re: Physics ABU Zaria Bad Result (Photo) by Truthbites: 8:27am On Apr 13, 2019
No wonder Nigeria is where it is today. The one at the helm of affairs has this same IQ.no wonder we are going backwards. Who do us this thing? Even me here can rule better than Buhari. I heard fuel is going to be increased to #200. The Sai babas wen De this NL,I hope u guys are prepared? Cos I'm prepared for the worse TBVH
Re: Physics ABU Zaria Bad Result (Photo) by Godspower35(m): 8:28am On Apr 13, 2019
Physics department is usually like that in most Universities, thats why when most students tell me they want to study physics .I always tell them to have a rethink
Re: Physics ABU Zaria Bad Result (Photo) by handsomebanana(m): 8:30am On Apr 13, 2019
Stupid lecturers.

I remember a course I died back then, did all the assignment, did the test, attendance was 100%, the exam was fairly easy.

Result shoukd have been an A or a B, the idiot gave me E.
Re: Physics ABU Zaria Bad Result (Photo) by Dannydaking007(m): 8:30am On Apr 13, 2019
That's a very unfair result. Made me remember my second year in Mechanical engineering, UNN where we did an Electrical Engineering course and almost 90% of the whole faculty's 200level students failed the course. What exactly do these guys gain failing students without cause?
Oh Nigeria! God help us!
Re: Physics ABU Zaria Bad Result (Photo) by Nobody: 8:30am On Apr 13, 2019
I got B in the same course during my time.
Re: Physics ABU Zaria Bad Result (Photo) by AkupeMBANO(m): 8:30am On Apr 13, 2019
declare the exam inconclusive.
Re: Physics ABU Zaria Bad Result (Photo) by cardoso222: 8:30am On Apr 13, 2019
Noblemarce:
O boy! Its a normal thing in ABU. This one is even fair lol. ...... I think chemistry has the highest failure.
Show us the Chemistry Result
Re: Physics ABU Zaria Bad Result (Photo) by Dannydaking007(m): 8:33am On Apr 13, 2019
handsomebanana:
Stupid lecturers.

I remember a course I died back then, did all the assignment, did the test, attendance was 100%, the exam was fairly easy.

Result shoukd have been an A or a B, the idiot gave me E.

Had such an experience. It could be heartbreaking walahi. After calculating an A added yo your GP, one foolish Mr lecturer will just come an burst your bubbles. It's a story now tho.

1 Like

Re: Physics ABU Zaria Bad Result (Photo) by Meritocracy: 8:34am On Apr 13, 2019
The lecturer is a failure, they should give him the same question to solve within stipulated time. He should present marking scheme and course outline to school authority and ask other professor to mark it. This kind lecturer who fails students doesn't know anything.
Re: Physics ABU Zaria Bad Result (Photo) by KelB(m): 8:35am On Apr 13, 2019
This result should be declared inconclusive
Re: Physics ABU Zaria Bad Result (Photo) by BiafraIsFree: 8:35am On Apr 13, 2019
Those that got Ds could be Biafrans#fact#

Tomorrow some idiots from there will come here to yap how educated they are, calling IPOB migrants.
Some students from that department will join Nigerian Politicians Stealing Association of Nigeria (NPSAON) and Buhari Media Zombies (BMZ).

1 Like

Re: Physics ABU Zaria Bad Result (Photo) by mavinjay1(m): 8:35am On Apr 13, 2019
Phy 122 has become deadlier than i thought, since our session . Alumni 2015 #representing
Re: Physics ABU Zaria Bad Result (Photo) by Jman06(m): 8:36am On Apr 13, 2019
This is too bad!

The lecturer needs to be sacked!

The poor performance is a reflection of how incompetent the lecturer is.

Electricity and magnetism is not that difficult to understand if the lecturer had taught the students well.

Nonsense!
Re: Physics ABU Zaria Bad Result (Photo) by jashar(f): 8:38am On Apr 13, 2019
The lecturer ought to be queried... His teaching methods need to be reviewed
Re: Physics ABU Zaria Bad Result (Photo) by xreal: 8:38am On Apr 13, 2019
Jman06:
This is too bad!

The lecturer needs to be sacked!

The poor performance is a reflection of how incompetent the lecturer is.

Electricity and magnetism is not that difficult to understand if the lecturer had taught the students well.

Nonsense!

I am not saying anything anymore.
You said it all.

The teacher has failed.
What does it take to add one mark to that 49 sef?

1 Like

Re: Physics ABU Zaria Bad Result (Photo) by truthstands20: 8:39am On Apr 13, 2019
And this is a year 1 course in Physics department meaning more carry over courses. It simply imply that the lecturer failed woefully and should be sanctioned or sacked.
Re: Physics ABU Zaria Bad Result (Photo) by TruthinAction: 8:40am On Apr 13, 2019
I think a system should be put in place where lectures should be queried if his or her course is woefully failed. I think he is not a good lecturer. Physics is about the easiest science subject because it has straight formulas.
Re: Physics ABU Zaria Bad Result (Photo) by fountainJay: 8:40am On Apr 13, 2019
The lecturer is very responsible for this failure. Teach them well and this can't happen. All the students can't be unserious and that dull.
Re: Physics ABU Zaria Bad Result (Photo) by kenodrill: 8:41am On Apr 13, 2019
Such kind of results is a normal in basically all physics departments In Nigeria. If Ure a graduate of physics these results won't appear like a surprise to you.

1 Like

Re: Physics ABU Zaria Bad Result (Photo) by yusscity(m): 8:42am On Apr 13, 2019
myuniben:
Department of Physics Ahmedu Bello University earlier released the 2017/2018 session result. The result which was pasted in the department wasn't encouraging as many of the students had an F in the course.

Source https://www.myuniben.com.ng/2019/04/check-out-department-of-physics-ahmedu.html
This is definitely from the lecturer, what is there in this basic electricity and magnetism that students couldn't av A's or B's it is a very basic thing to happen....if u study ur secondary sch physics well and u know it...this is a free ride to A.....
Re: Physics ABU Zaria Bad Result (Photo) by Hugo7(m): 8:44am On Apr 13, 2019
This reminded me of one MCB 308 titled Immunology &immunochemistry that year... C&D's with many F's not a single A or B...
@OP this is Nigeria public university for you.
Re: Physics ABU Zaria Bad Result (Photo) by curtain: 8:49am On Apr 13, 2019
And to think that this is the moderated version of the real real.
Re: Physics ABU Zaria Bad Result (Photo) by thesolutions(m): 8:53am On Apr 13, 2019
The result is not normally distributed. It will be cancelled by the school senate, else, the school is not worth being a university in Nigeria.
Re: Physics ABU Zaria Bad Result (Photo) by Goalnaldo(m): 8:53am On Apr 13, 2019
This course was one of my most favorite during my ND days as an SLT student..
Maybe University own hard pass.
Re: Physics ABU Zaria Bad Result (Photo) by unmask: 8:54am On Apr 13, 2019
TheMainMan:
so the results was approved and the lecturer wasn't even queried undecided

what do these so called lecturers gain in failing students undecided

what do students gain in not passing their exams
Re: Physics ABU Zaria Bad Result (Photo) by AllenSpencer: 8:54am On Apr 13, 2019
Make dem Kukuma kill me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa / See The Ridiculous Notice I Saw At FUTA This Morning (pics) / School Children Die On Their Way Back From Excursion. (graphic Photos).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.