Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Tompolo's 48th Birthday: Niger Deltans Celebrate In Grand Style (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tompolo's 48th Birthday: Niger Deltans Celebrate In Grand Style (Photos) (45687 Views)

Desmond Elliot Celebrates His 48th Birthday (Photo) / Aisha Buhari Celebrates Her 48th Birthday / Omoyele Sowore Celebrates 48th Birthday With Mother Amidst Election Postponement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tompolo's 48th Birthday: Niger Deltans Celebrate In Grand Style (Photos) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Apr 12, 2019
martineverest:
but buhari get power shA...Same Tompolo that threatened Jonathan,okowa,uduaghan,okerenkoko king etc is now hiding.

my yeye region celebrate thieves alot... especially Delta state

Tompolo did nothing to anyone in the niger delta, his problem have always been with the federal govt n wen he still had the time n age by his side, he showed FG hell.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tompolo's 48th Birthday: Niger Deltans Celebrate In Grand Style (Photos) by Almaiga: 9:03pm On Apr 12, 2019
Don't mess with PMB, if this can happen to Tompolo, it can happen to any enemy of Nigeria.
Be guided.

1 Like

Re: Tompolo's 48th Birthday: Niger Deltans Celebrate In Grand Style (Photos) by Sholaco: 9:03pm On Apr 12, 2019
This is once a dangerous militant in the creek one time angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tompolo's 48th Birthday: Niger Deltans Celebrate In Grand Style (Photos) by ogmask: 9:04pm On Apr 12, 2019
davodyguy:

Buhari tamed him.

He has been hiding since 2015. The military is after him. He didn't attend the birthday celebration

Truth is the term tamed is non existent in Nigeria. Like pple believe buhari tamed nnamdi kanu. They actually seat on a round table and discuss. Tompolo is a king maker in delta state. He can install and unseat a gov in that state. He singlehandedly gave the ijaw block vote to the pdp. The ijaw vote is the game changer in delta state.
Re: Tompolo's 48th Birthday: Niger Deltans Celebrate In Grand Style (Photos) by AllenSpencer: 9:05pm On Apr 12, 2019
Ijaws are very close to Igbo's

They can create awareness and chest beat.

Itsekiri their brothers are more of action than words and why they decimate them in any clash.

1 Like

Re: Tompolo's 48th Birthday: Niger Deltans Celebrate In Grand Style (Photos) by Mizwisdom(f): 9:08pm On Apr 12, 2019
highcollide:
Celebrating a terrorist.

People of niger delta don cast.
It's a shameful something. That's why they are many cursed people there smiley

1 Like

Re: Tompolo's 48th Birthday: Niger Deltans Celebrate In Grand Style (Photos) by Ezi1993(f): 9:10pm On Apr 12, 2019
PapalsBulls:
Happy Birthday Government Okpemupolo. But where is him because I can't find him in the pictures above, or am I blind?

But, where's Jomo Gbomo sef?
Check well..maybe u are blind truely..
Re: Tompolo's 48th Birthday: Niger Deltans Celebrate In Grand Style (Photos) by SamOyovwi: 9:10pm On Apr 12, 2019
Waiten this one dey talk Get your facts right
ogmask:

Truth is the term tamed is non existent in Nigeria. Like pple believe buhari tamed nnamdi kanu. They actually seat on a round table and discuss. Tompolo is a king maker in delta state. He can install and unseat a gov in that state. He singlehandedly gave the ijaw block vote to the pdp. The ijaw vote is the game changer in delta state.

1 Like

Re: Tompolo's 48th Birthday: Niger Deltans Celebrate In Grand Style (Photos) by ogmask: 9:16pm On Apr 12, 2019
SamOyovwi:
Waiten this one dey talk Get your facts right

Which fact dis one dey look for. Send a counter make I use fact tear u apart. I dey wait...
Re: Tompolo's 48th Birthday: Niger Deltans Celebrate In Grand Style (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 9:18pm On Apr 12, 2019
Happy birthday to the man himself grin, Government ekpemepulo alias tompolo..
Re: Tompolo's 48th Birthday: Niger Deltans Celebrate In Grand Style (Photos) by yuh2(m): 9:18pm On Apr 12, 2019
Nigerian bloggers sef. Some body celebrated his birthday extravagantly and you are saying niger deltans celebrated in grand style. FYI i was not in that gathering so it couldn't have been niger deltans.

1 Like

Re: Tompolo's 48th Birthday: Niger Deltans Celebrate In Grand Style (Photos) by SamOyovwi: 9:19pm On Apr 12, 2019
Is it the serious rigging in the creeks you're talking about? Because when you talk about population, it's the Urhobos
ogmask:

Which fact dis one dey look for. Send a counter make I use fact tear u apart. I dey wait...
Re: Tompolo's 48th Birthday: Niger Deltans Celebrate In Grand Style (Photos) by AnthonyAk(m): 9:21pm On Apr 12, 2019
naija , where we celebrate criminals. Im suprised he had a party and didnt show up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FJg9ZrvaGc

exactly what we need in naija

1 Like

Re: Tompolo's 48th Birthday: Niger Deltans Celebrate In Grand Style (Photos) by candygist: 9:28pm On Apr 12, 2019
Zhegx:
Tompolo remains one of the most astute warlords in the niger-delta. He is slow to speak, has a high knowledge on warfare and cares for his people. You may disagree about the methods he employs in achieving his goals of protecting the interest of his region. There have been a lot of evil freedom fighters like John Togo et al, however, men like Tompolo are exceptions. HBD boss in absentia.

Ode .Tompolo and is boys have succeeded in stealing money that was meant for the whole people of Naija delta. Una son cast .Warri with all the oil resources don't have anything to show for it. Most youth in warri are armed rubbers, girls are olosho , while in asaba you will find ritualist. The while Naija delta don cast . Bayelsa, Rivers, cross rivers don cast. You can't even walk freely at night

3 Likes

Re: Tompolo's 48th Birthday: Niger Deltans Celebrate In Grand Style (Photos) by ogmask: 9:28pm On Apr 12, 2019
SamOyovwi:
Is it the serious rigging in the creeks you're talking about? Because when you talk about population, it's the Urhobos

No am talking about the free and fair election in Nigeria. Like there's somewhere in this contraption where rigging doesn't take place. If rigging easy go try am na.
Re: Tompolo's 48th Birthday: Niger Deltans Celebrate In Grand Style (Photos) by vanjos: 9:29pm On Apr 12, 2019
Nobody represents Federal government at his birthday?
Give me the microphone....... we will not take it.
Re: Tompolo's 48th Birthday: Niger Deltans Celebrate In Grand Style (Photos) by gidgiddy: 9:29pm On Apr 12, 2019
God knows where Tompolo is. Maybe some day when a true democratic government that engages the people in dialogue and has respect for the rule of law is elected, agitators like Tompolo and Nnamdi Kanu can return
Re: Tompolo's 48th Birthday: Niger Deltans Celebrate In Grand Style (Photos) by Seun360(m): 9:31pm On Apr 12, 2019
martineverest:
but buhari get power shA...Same Tompolo that threatened Jonathan,okowa,uduaghan,okerenkoko king etc is now hiding.

Even threatened Keyamo.

PMB no just get time for am sha, if not, dem for don fish am out like smoked fish.

1 Like

Re: Tompolo's 48th Birthday: Niger Deltans Celebrate In Grand Style (Photos) by Sleevia: 9:34pm On Apr 12, 2019
davodyguy:
For 4 years he went hiding. Óga o
you go fear men na...
Re: Tompolo's 48th Birthday: Niger Deltans Celebrate In Grand Style (Photos) by HopeAtHand: 9:34pm On Apr 12, 2019
Seun, I'd like if your moderators can be alive to their responsibilities and actually moderate the information being presented in public. When the term Niger Delta is used, it is assumed to be blanket term referring to the different indigenous people and ethnicities drawn from the states in the Niger delta. Not everyone in ND cared whatever about Tompolo to warant such a blanket headline. Simply say Tompolos friends and associates celebrate his birthday and not people of Niger Delta. Decent people do not like to be associated with some certain type of characters who have stolen and killed for their selfish reason while pretending to be Robin Hood.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tompolo's 48th Birthday: Niger Deltans Celebrate In Grand Style (Photos) by Sleevia: 9:35pm On Apr 12, 2019
Seun360:

Even threatened Keyamo.

PMB no just get time for am sha, if not, dem for don fish am out like smoke fish.
lol why dem no fish am out last time? Joker
Re: Tompolo's 48th Birthday: Niger Deltans Celebrate In Grand Style (Photos) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:37pm On Apr 12, 2019
martineverest:

correct urself Nigeria celebrate dis kinda guys...is he different from mc oluomo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tompolo's 48th Birthday: Niger Deltans Celebrate In Grand Style (Photos) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:41pm On Apr 12, 2019
gidgiddy:
God knows where Tompolo is. Maybe some day when a true democratic government that engages the people in dialogue and has respect for the rule of law is elected, agitators like Tompolo and Nnamdi Kanu can return
nnamdi kanu dat insult d country and uses stupid means to agitate shd be called to a round table u are joker

1 Like

Re: Tompolo's 48th Birthday: Niger Deltans Celebrate In Grand Style (Photos) by chinedumoooo: 9:42pm On Apr 12, 2019
How can right thinking people celebrate an arm robber,who make his wealth through dubious and illicit means.

2 Likes

Re: Tompolo's 48th Birthday: Niger Deltans Celebrate In Grand Style (Photos) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Apr 12, 2019
ogmask:

Round table mumu
Re: Tompolo's 48th Birthday: Niger Deltans Celebrate In Grand Style (Photos) by Godsfavour78: 9:45pm On Apr 12, 2019
candygist:

Ode .Tompolo and is boys have succeeded in stealing money that was meant for the whole people of Naija delta. Una son cast .Warri with all the oil resources don't have anything to show for it. Most youth in warri are armed rubbers, girls are olosho , while in asaba you will find ritualist. The while Naija delta don cast . Bayelsa, Rivers, cross rivers don cast. You can't even walk freely at night
shut up Yoruba skull miner like you. Deal with your region first.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tompolo's 48th Birthday: Niger Deltans Celebrate In Grand Style (Photos) by ogmask: 10:00pm On Apr 12, 2019
myboy2111:

Round table mumu

You pples gullibility stinks to high heavens. Another decieved soul spotted. Pple just believe whatever they are fed. Where is the avengers today. Where is nnamdi kanu today. Oh I forgot he walked thru the army blockade and boarded a plane to Israel without a passport. Una mumu sha. Or maybe he went thru Cameroon because Cameroon wouldn't mind to wrong nigeria. Hmmm something smells like mumu around here.
Re: Tompolo's 48th Birthday: Niger Deltans Celebrate In Grand Style (Photos) by technicallyrich(m): 10:01pm On Apr 12, 2019
Tompolo is highly respected in ss and se. And indeed worth it.
Re: Tompolo's 48th Birthday: Niger Deltans Celebrate In Grand Style (Photos) by Myself2(m): 10:02pm On Apr 12, 2019
delugajackson:
. Age really does come with maturity.

Maturity comes with age

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tompolo's 48th Birthday: Niger Deltans Celebrate In Grand Style (Photos) by jimcaddy(m): 10:02pm On Apr 12, 2019
Happy birthday Chief Government
Re: Tompolo's 48th Birthday: Niger Deltans Celebrate In Grand Style (Photos) by barinedan(m): 10:03pm On Apr 12, 2019
Which Niger Deltans are you talking about?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Diezani Confesses: I Stepped On Big Toes, But I Never Commited Any Crime / Graphic Photo From The Jos Bomb Blast At Yan-taya Mosque / Bola Ige’s Murder: We Were Paid Huge Money In Abuja – Suspects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.