Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,207 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

Omoyele Sowore Celebrates 48th Birthday With Mother Amidst Election Postponement - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omoyele Sowore Celebrates 48th Birthday With Mother Amidst Election Postponement (29519 Views)

Omoyele Sowore Celebrates His 51st Birthday (Photos) / Omoyele Sowore Celebrates 17th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife (Photos) / Election Postponement: Buhari Campaign Blames PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omoyele Sowore Celebrates 48th Birthday With Mother Amidst Election Postponement by sowore2019: 7:00pm On Feb 16, 2019
Today is Omoyele Sowore birthday, the Presidential candidate of the African Action Congress AAC, celebrated his 48th Birthday with Mum in his hometown of Kiribo in Ondo state. The celebration was coming amidst election postponement. Watch the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzJ8HWt9SnA

lalasticlala

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Omoyele Sowore Celebrates 48th Birthday With Mother Amidst Election Postponement by sowore2019: 7:02pm On Feb 16, 2019
Several hours before INEC 'agreed' that they have postponed the elections, Sahara Reporters broke the news. I posted the postponement and everyone came for my head. 'You and your yeye Sowore. Is this how you plan to 'take it back'? Many rants like that took over the social media streets. Twitter Lords including our broda Tolu Ogunlesi regarded it as *#FakeNews* in a bid to discredit Sahara Reporters. The media outfit stood its ground on the postponement.

Don't forget the Man who founded SR- *Sowore*. He has broken more mouth-tearing news for the past 12 years, stepping on all corrupt toes at the expense of his own safety. From Obasanjo to Amaechi. Saraki to Wike. Tinubu and Fayose. Corrupt Pastors to Businessmen. He has dared them all.

All his published reports are always 'fake news' until confirmed true. Sowore is far ahead of others in doing his work diligently. Anything and everything you hear from Sowore is true.

It's about time Nigerians appreciated this Man for his good work in expanding the democratic space

Nigerians would be lucky to have this Authentic Man as President come June 12, 2019 if they do not postpone the inauguration too.

Happy birthday to THE MAN who has dangerously conquered FEAR! ✊

Femi Adeyeye.

167 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Omoyele Sowore Celebrates 48th Birthday With Mother Amidst Election Postponement by Hysense: 7:29pm On Feb 16, 2019
So he is up to 48 yrs? And they are still counting him as a youth? Like this dude will be 50 in two years time and he us shouting not to young to run up and down angry

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoyele Sowore Celebrates 48th Birthday With Mother Amidst Election Postponement by AtikuMeansJobs: 7:38pm On Feb 16, 2019
The only victory that will be widely accepted and Jubilated is the victory of only one man among many, his name is Atiku Abubakar, chai Nigeria will be painted blue and green that day, people will celebrate like its Christmas. Buhari leaves us alone terrorist. Go back home and rest ....

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoyele Sowore Celebrates 48th Birthday With Mother Amidst Election Postponement by emeijeh(m): 7:41pm On Feb 16, 2019
Sowore the werey grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omoyele Sowore Celebrates 48th Birthday With Mother Amidst Election Postponement by iluvdonjazzy: 8:53pm On Feb 16, 2019
hbd my boy

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Celebrates 48th Birthday With Mother Amidst Election Postponement by solablings(f): 9:06pm On Feb 16, 2019
You'll definitely get my vote come 2023 if Atiku messed up.

Though I'm so sure he won't.

So 2027 is certain for you big bro as for me and my households we're Atikulated already.

9 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Celebrates 48th Birthday With Mother Amidst Election Postponement by alfredo4u(m): 9:06pm On Feb 16, 2019
Sharp guy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omoyele Sowore Celebrates 48th Birthday With Mother Amidst Election Postponement by IjebuWarrior: 9:07pm On Feb 16, 2019
Happy B'day, bros... Very humble living UNLIKE some thieves wey don suck dry all our resources.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoyele Sowore Celebrates 48th Birthday With Mother Amidst Election Postponement by mosho2good: 9:07pm On Feb 16, 2019
What power can do to our incredible Nigeria����
Well Nigerians don't vote for good governance, not yet. They vote against bad governance. They vote to out power from whom they don't want. It doesn't matter to them where they are jumping to, they care much about where they are jumping from. Do i blame them? I could hardly. To many, no president deserves a second term anymore unless his performance is outstanding in the first.��
��Welcome to Nigeria, where we don't vote for competence, we vote for strong political structures; where we don't vote for people but we vote out People.�� This is why it is tough to get our best hands into office.� This is why we are usually between the rock and a hard place; always having to chose between the devil and the deep blue sea.�
From my sideline, this is the way I see things.
��

Please don't ask me for who I'm voting for and it doesn't matter anyway, my vote is just one.
������

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Omoyele Sowore Celebrates 48th Birthday With Mother Amidst Election Postponement by ainas247: 9:07pm On Feb 16, 2019
Happy birthday my able presido...
More grace

Rank your business on Google and get more clients check my profile to see new results

13 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Celebrates 48th Birthday With Mother Amidst Election Postponement by chinchum(m): 9:07pm On Feb 16, 2019
AtikuMeansJobs:
The only victory that will be widely accepted and Jubilated is the victory of only one man among many, his name is Atiku Abubakar, chai Nigeria will be painted blue and green that day, people will celebrate like its Christmas. Buhari leaves us alone terrorist. Go back home and rest ....
You mean in the south East.

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Celebrates 48th Birthday With Mother Amidst Election Postponement by zaFuhrer(m): 9:07pm On Feb 16, 2019
Birthday mate with El Rufia
Re: Omoyele Sowore Celebrates 48th Birthday With Mother Amidst Election Postponement by Nobody: 9:07pm On Feb 16, 2019
Like for Sowore, Share otherwise

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoyele Sowore Celebrates 48th Birthday With Mother Amidst Election Postponement by sehin79(m): 9:07pm On Feb 16, 2019
happy birthday sowore
unfortunately Nigerian politics is not ripe for young people like him
maybe in another 20years tho.

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Celebrates 48th Birthday With Mother Amidst Election Postponement by Nobody: 9:07pm On Feb 16, 2019
Tout!
Re: Omoyele Sowore Celebrates 48th Birthday With Mother Amidst Election Postponement by zaFuhrer(m): 9:07pm On Feb 16, 2019
El Rufais birthday mate.
Nice
Happy birthday my nigga.

3 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Celebrates 48th Birthday With Mother Amidst Election Postponement by myners007: 9:08pm On Feb 16, 2019
Op campaign till thursday u guys will not get up to 500k votes

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Celebrates 48th Birthday With Mother Amidst Election Postponement by paddyofboss(m): 9:08pm On Feb 16, 2019
HBD one of Nigeria's great to be

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoyele Sowore Celebrates 48th Birthday With Mother Amidst Election Postponement by basmur(m): 9:09pm On Feb 16, 2019
Happy birthday

2 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Celebrates 48th Birthday With Mother Amidst Election Postponement by Amberon11: 9:09pm On Feb 16, 2019
Thought he was 53?
Re: Omoyele Sowore Celebrates 48th Birthday With Mother Amidst Election Postponement by Boyooosa(m): 9:10pm On Feb 16, 2019
Winning today would have bn the best gift for him but..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoyele Sowore Celebrates 48th Birthday With Mother Amidst Election Postponement by morikee: 9:10pm On Feb 16, 2019
people posting explicit images don't guys know this is a public forum, there is a lots of kids browsing nairaland.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omoyele Sowore Celebrates 48th Birthday With Mother Amidst Election Postponement by Chukwudi718(m): 9:11pm On Feb 16, 2019
General Summary of the Atiku v Buhari debate on social media.

Buhari has handled the Nigerian economy worse than any Nigerian leader in history.

— Atiku is a thief.

Buhari is a nepotist who prioritises his own over others.

— Atiku is a thief.

Buhari is not only a thief, he actively endorses theft in his government by having a cabinet of criminals and thieving politicians and also by endorsing people who have been caught red-handed stealing and terming them as honest people. His government has been wasteful and he and his family have lived above his means all through his administration.

— Ehn yes but Atiku is a thief.

Buhari is frail and has over the past few weeks showed us how much his physical and mental health is in a shocking state of deterioration.

— Hmmm. But, but Atiku is a thief.

Yes but his economy was in a much better state than the current economy.

— Ya. True. But Atiku is a thief.

Nigeria is currently going through an unprecedented level of poverty and social degradation due to the general incompetence of this government.

— Hmmm true. But Atiku is a thief.

Buhari is an ethnic bigot who actively watched his people slaughter others over grazing and did nothing to stop them even though he showed his iron hands against a less threatening IPOB protesters.

— Atiku is a thief.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoyele Sowore Celebrates 48th Birthday With Mother Amidst Election Postponement by Tnity1: 9:11pm On Feb 16, 2019
The rules for youth says 18-55 years old. So why ranting about it
Hysense:
So he is up to 48 yrs? And they are still counting him as a youth? Like this dude will be 50 in two years time and he us shouting not to young to run up and down angry

2 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Celebrates 48th Birthday With Mother Amidst Election Postponement by Tbaby4real(f): 9:12pm On Feb 16, 2019
Happy birthday to the fearless man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoyele Sowore Celebrates 48th Birthday With Mother Amidst Election Postponement by Nobody: 9:13pm On Feb 16, 2019
Happy Birthday to Sowore. He shares the same birthday with lalasticlala. Does he also have a penchant for snakes like the supermod?

3 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Celebrates 48th Birthday With Mother Amidst Election Postponement by stanliwise(m): 9:15pm On Feb 16, 2019
sowore2019:
Several hours before INEC 'agreed' that they have postponed the elections, Sahara Reporters broke the news. I posted the postponement and everyone came for my head. 'You and your yeye Sowore. Is this how you plan to 'take it back'? Many rants like that took over the social media streets. Twitter Lords including our broda Tolu Ogunlesi regarded it as *#FakeNews* in a bid to discredit Sahara Reporters. The media outfit stood its ground on the postponement.

Don't forget the Man who founded SR- *Sowore*. He has broken more mouth-tearing news for the past 12 years, stepping on all corrupt toes at the expense of his own safety. From Obasanjo to Amaechi. Saraki to Wike. Tinubu and Fayose. Corrupt Pastors to Businessmen. He has dared them all.

All his published reports are always 'fake news' until confirmed true. Sowore is far ahead of others in doing his work diligently. Anything and everything you hear from Sowore is true.

It's about time Nigerians appreciated this Man for his good work in expanding the democratic space

Nigerians would be lucky to have this Authentic Man as President come June 12, 2019 if they do not postpone the inauguration too.

Happy birthday to THE MAN who has dangerously conquered FEAR! ✊

Femi Adeyeye.
God help open the eyes of the present day youth o.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoyele Sowore Celebrates 48th Birthday With Mother Amidst Election Postponement by PromixTuhh(m): 9:21pm On Feb 16, 2019
Happy birthday Mr. President.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If Anything Happens To Buhari, North Will Insist On Two Terms In 2019 – Junaid / 2023: Kwankwaso Campaign Trail Lands In Bauchi (photos) / Japa: 9 Reasons For Visa Rejection At The US Embassy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.