Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,660 members, 7,958,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 08:57 AM

Nicola Siyo: Ubi Franklin Speaks After Impregnating His Staff - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nicola Siyo: Ubi Franklin Speaks After Impregnating His Staff (49610 Views)

Ubi Franklin Shares Photo Of Shiloh, His Son With Nicola Siyo / Photos Of Nicola Siyo, Ubi Franklin's 3rd Baby Mama / Nicola Siyo, Pregnant For Ubi Franklin, Meet His 3rd Baby Mama To Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nicola Siyo: Ubi Franklin Speaks After Impregnating His Staff by alexsoftwork(m): 7:47am On Apr 13, 2019
ruffhandu:
He wants to be done by 40, yet he didn't want her to keep the baby initially.

It's only stupid people who imitate others or live their lives to please people.

Customize your life to suit you and don't care if the brick wall is falling. Who cares!

But women sha, even she knows he has a baby elsewhere, she still got pregnant for him
Re: Nicola Siyo: Ubi Franklin Speaks After Impregnating His Staff by Josephjuilet(f): 7:57am On Apr 13, 2019
OladimejiRufai:
He wants to be done with...

So what should we do?

Should we jump out of a moving bus??

Celebrities be mindful there is tomorrow. Dont set wrong precedent for the younger generation. Our tomorrow is great.

I have news that, Emperor Imes is coming grin
Re: Nicola Siyo: Ubi Franklin Speaks After Impregnating His Staff by Ambber(f): 8:08am On Apr 13, 2019
Happy that Lilian quickly jumped out of his disaster boat. How she fell for a scum like him, I will never know but good that she insisted on dodging this bullet and divorced his pathetic ass

2 Likes

Re: Nicola Siyo: Ubi Franklin Speaks After Impregnating His Staff by gladisa7: 8:14am On Apr 13, 2019
Calabar man..He jst dey knack everything wey him see. That actress was very unlucky. Na film trick and wash wash e do the geh. That beautiful Lillian.
Re: Nicola Siyo: Ubi Franklin Speaks After Impregnating His Staff by Yewandequeen(f): 8:41am On Apr 13, 2019
bengasyl:

Another one soon, 40 children by 40 wife's by 40 years
grin
he is sure a general donor no doubt.
Re: Nicola Siyo: Ubi Franklin Speaks After Impregnating His Staff by frozen70(f): 8:56am On Apr 13, 2019
They are all matured
Re: Nicola Siyo: Ubi Franklin Speaks After Impregnating His Staff by Adeevah(m): 9:13am On Apr 13, 2019
His staff, his life, his Bleep, his business
Re: Nicola Siyo: Ubi Franklin Speaks After Impregnating His Staff by ngwababe(f): 9:45am On Apr 13, 2019
And then you will definitely know that you've made a biggest mistake of your life. There's nothing like having that one woman that will stay with you till old age. It's not all about sex but the warmth from each others body at old age, the joy of togetherness as one family.
Re: Nicola Siyo: Ubi Franklin Speaks After Impregnating His Staff by mechanics(m): 10:17am On Apr 13, 2019
Having baby out of wedlock and he says it's the biggest blessing one can have, that's funny.
Re: Nicola Siyo: Ubi Franklin Speaks After Impregnating His Staff by ofiko123(m): 10:28am On Apr 13, 2019
grin ubi Franklin the goal scorer.
Re: Nicola Siyo: Ubi Franklin Speaks After Impregnating His Staff by Austindumas1(m): 10:50am On Apr 13, 2019
2face you better watch your ass, Ubi Franklin and Wizkid are coming for your legendary record.
Re: Nicola Siyo: Ubi Franklin Speaks After Impregnating His Staff by Princeofasia: 12:48pm On Apr 13, 2019
na calabar boy na. them no sabi anything pass Bleep
Re: Nicola Siyo: Ubi Franklin Speaks After Impregnating His Staff by Greatzeus(m): 2:01pm On Apr 13, 2019
safarigirl:
A foolish mam glorifying irresponsibility

The thing with this brand of foolishness, is that it doesn't hit you that you are foolish until you're old.

Maybe in his old age, he will be settling fights amongst the three kids from three different women.....that is if, they still talk to him once they are old enough to know he's just another glorified fvckboy fronting as a responsible man.

With his criminally acquired billions
I don't think such polygamy issues happen where the man is very rich. I think it's peculiar to where the man lives under the same building with the wives and their children. If they all have their own houses how will they still fight?
Re: Nicola Siyo: Ubi Franklin Speaks After Impregnating His Staff by grandstar(m): 2:47pm On Apr 13, 2019
sherylbakky:
His life, his business

To a good extent you're right.

2 Likes

Re: Nicola Siyo: Ubi Franklin Speaks After Impregnating His Staff by safarigirl(f): 3:56pm On Apr 13, 2019
Greatzeus:

I don't think such polygamy issues happen where the man is very rich. I think it's peculiar to where the man lives under the same building with the wives and their children. If they all have their own houses how will they still fight?
is Ubi really a rich man? How rich is he? Is it the money that can last for a long time? Will he still be rich in 10 years?

It is not peculiar to anything o. Separation still brings contempt, because he will still be spending more time with one kid, be partial to one mother. The others will learn of this.

It is a ticking bomb that will explode in his face with time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nicola Siyo: Ubi Franklin Speaks After Impregnating His Staff by MChaze25(m): 8:36am On Apr 14, 2019
I remembered chatting with this guy years ago on BBM..
I wanted to call him Ubi but mistakenly typed Abi.
I corrected myself and yet the fool just blocked me then.
What sort of anger was that?
Jeez!
It was just a typo error coz my keypad was already misbehaving.
Well I think now it's all playing out he doesn't have control at all spheres of life.
Re: Nicola Siyo: Ubi Franklin Speaks After Impregnating His Staff by QueenDianaSch: 10:24am On Apr 14, 2020
Join one of the hottest and entertaining Facebook group Pent TV Facebook Group and have a lot of fun don't forget to invite your friends
Note: we are better together with numbers
https:///4258012417557940

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Teebillz Neglects Vivian Oputa's Child With Him / Laide Bakare Flaunts Her N200k Nails / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Rebukes Dr. Sid On Instagram Over Sexy Dance Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.