Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,455 members, 7,823,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Teebillz Neglects Vivian Oputa's Child With Him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teebillz Neglects Vivian Oputa's Child With Him (49442 Views)

Ubi Franklin Wishes Tboss A Happy Birthday, Neglects His Ex-wife Lilian Esoro / Vivian Oputa, Teebillz Babymama With 3rd Love Child In Stunning Photos / Dr Vivian Oputa, Teebillz Babymama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teebillz Neglects Vivian Oputa's Child With Him by lalasticlala(m): 9:54am On May 03, 2016
More information reaching Encomium.ng indicate that Tunji Balogun, 37, the estranged husband of singer Tiwa Savage, 36, does not take care of his love child ( Onah) from his sugar mummy, Dr. Vivian Oputa.

Insiders disclosed that the handsome dude hardly visits the Lekki (Lagos) home of her baby mama who is in her 50s, in spite of the fact that it is near by ( to the 1004 Flats he shared with Tiwa, and the Lekki duplex they later moved to).That he does not provide either material or physical needs of mum and daughter.

Those who are close to Tiwa and TeeBillz revealed that he successfully hid the dalliance with the sugar mummy and their daughter for more than two years…

http://encomium.ng/teebillz-neglects-sugar-mummys-love-child/

4 Shares

Re: Teebillz Neglects Vivian Oputa's Child With Him by talktonase(m): 9:55am On May 03, 2016
nah wah oh why is all this coming out now?.

4 Likes

Re: Teebillz Neglects Vivian Oputa's Child With Him by cescky(m): 9:58am On May 03, 2016
the guy is not mature....any one expecting more from him is least more mature

all of you feasting on these peoples misrey....God is watching

so many media houses, nairaland inclusive is milking the scandal to the last drop.......it could be you.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teebillz Neglects Vivian Oputa's Child With Him by Nobody: 9:58am On May 03, 2016
Now.. All I see when I come on Nl is teebillz this... Tiwa that.... Haba....

Are we supposed to keep on drooling over their marital scandal.... Let's leave their Mata jare

There are several other pressing issues @ Hand

To start with.... I never chop this morning tongue and I just comot for Nl food section! shocked shocked.. Na WA for those people oo... cry Chai!.... I refuse temptation! grin grin

My advice : if you're a broke nigga like me... No just near that section! grin

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teebillz Neglects Vivian Oputa's Child With Him by Aminat508(f): 10:09am On May 03, 2016
grin Awon Okunrin Alai nikanshe shior!! sad

2 Likes

Re: Teebillz Neglects Vivian Oputa's Child With Him by ladyF(f): 10:10am On May 03, 2016
Too bad....

PS: Never ignore those subtle signs when you are dating bae. Save yourself from future misery! cry A broken relationship is better than a broken marriage.

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teebillz Neglects Vivian Oputa's Child With Him by Saucekide25(m): 10:11am On May 03, 2016
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teebillz Neglects Vivian Oputa's Child With Him by sweatlana: 10:12am On May 03, 2016
It's quite unfortunate that the silly actions of tunji has brought so many people into a bad light.

I don't understand why this woman won't be left alone. She and tunji only had a child together, what has that got to do with his marriage to tiwa?
So all the unnecessary media attention on her??

21 Likes

Re: Teebillz Neglects Vivian Oputa's Child With Him by Nobody: 10:12am On May 03, 2016
undecided undecided

Dont 4get to DL n share my singles

https://www.dropbox.com/s/c5b49f87qm0guy9/01%20-%20Bandiejay%20-%20Bi%20a%20l%27owo.mp3?dl=0
Re: Teebillz Neglects Vivian Oputa's Child With Him by Nobody: 10:12am On May 03, 2016
when Ill bliz First came online to throw the first punch, i knew the repercussion will be over whelming, now attension has been shifted from the woman to the man,
MORAL LESSON: never pick a fight with a woman, she will finish you intoto

19 Likes

Re: Teebillz Neglects Vivian Oputa's Child With Him by clefstone(m): 10:12am On May 03, 2016
How can a Dr, a supposed consultant for that matter allow herself be used by a man like T billz, abi na tuberculous bacilli sef be he name.

Meanwhile, if u watched d Tiwa interview, you would notice that she never denied sleeping with don jazzy and co. When asked about the allegation, she said I never cheated on my husband. Her response could imply that she slept with those guys but not after hooking up with teebillz.

I expect a lot more to unfold from this saga

26 Likes

Re: Teebillz Neglects Vivian Oputa's Child With Him by Saucekide25(m): 10:13am On May 03, 2016
denkyw:
L

L for Long grin

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Neglects Vivian Oputa's Child With Him by Segadem(m): 10:13am On May 03, 2016
[size=14pt]...if this is a confirm story then I will say this man is original GOLD-DIGGER sad[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Teebillz Neglects Vivian Oputa's Child With Him by Spanner4(m): 10:14am On May 03, 2016
Oops. Eleyi gidi gan oo

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Neglects Vivian Oputa's Child With Him by ALAYORMII: 10:14am On May 03, 2016
Tbillz this
Tiwa that

Na craze ooo

4 Likes

Re: Teebillz Neglects Vivian Oputa's Child With Him by Apelex(m): 10:14am On May 03, 2016
I don tire 4 dis teebillz news abeg
Re: Teebillz Neglects Vivian Oputa's Child With Him by keepingmum: 10:14am On May 03, 2016
Well according to Tbillz, he is not to blame for anything in his life...his actions/discretions/misbehaviours, violation of the FRN drug laws, Marital laws and any religious laws.......therefore I blame edible catering...Yes it is edible caterings fault

4 Likes

Re: Teebillz Neglects Vivian Oputa's Child With Him by Nobody: 10:14am On May 03, 2016
Well.....the baby mama does have the cash to take care of daughter.

On a more serious note....seems like this guy was really not ready to be a father. And I wonder why Ms Savage married him. The danger signs were out there from the word go.

I know I would get mocked for saying this....but if you are ready to climb woman, you must first be ready to carry woman (over the threshold into yer house after the big day).

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teebillz Neglects Vivian Oputa's Child With Him by cold(m): 10:14am On May 03, 2016
Wetin sef..this is becoming nauseating now. Mtcheew

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Neglects Vivian Oputa's Child With Him by Lexusgs430: 10:14am On May 03, 2016
Shebi then dey find tall, hunk and handsome guy to marry or to donate free sperm?
Na God catch them all!!!
NB : I am neither of the above. Una mouth no good 4 this place, b4 una yarb pesin finish!!!!
Re: Teebillz Neglects Vivian Oputa's Child With Him by 5starmilitant: 10:15am On May 03, 2016
I thought papa jamil was so serious about committing suicide, so what stops him now from attempting another suicide mission? Abi na only to jump from bridge he sabi? grin

7 Likes

Re: Teebillz Neglects Vivian Oputa's Child With Him by Segadem(m): 10:15am On May 03, 2016
Aminat508:
grin Awon Okunrin Alai nikanshe shior!! sad
[size=14pt]...and your will still get one nao[/size]
Re: Teebillz Neglects Vivian Oputa's Child With Him by Silent104: 10:15am On May 03, 2016
Oh, not again sad

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Neglects Vivian Oputa's Child With Him by OgaTheTop2: 10:15am On May 03, 2016
These people.. Their wahala is too much.

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Neglects Vivian Oputa's Child With Him by Nobody: 10:15am On May 03, 2016
smh.

can we just rest please. this tiwa/tblizz issue is becoming tiring already.

In other news congratulations to Leicester City F.C. wink cheesy
Re: Teebillz Neglects Vivian Oputa's Child With Him by lagosrd: 10:16am On May 03, 2016
talktonase:
nah wah oh why is all this coming out now?.

Teebliz the "john Terry" of Nigeria music industry.

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Neglects Vivian Oputa's Child With Him by fpeter(f): 10:16am On May 03, 2016
grin
Re: Teebillz Neglects Vivian Oputa's Child With Him by Nobody: 10:16am On May 03, 2016
isn't it enough already? embarassed

Vote Lanic.ky for Miss Nairaland 2016

2 Likes

Re: Teebillz Neglects Vivian Oputa's Child With Him by DONSMITH123(m): 10:16am On May 03, 2016
abeg make una free me with this guy and Tiwa wahala jor.

Make i no drink water drop cup again?
Re: Teebillz Neglects Vivian Oputa's Child With Him by alphamodel1(m): 10:16am On May 03, 2016
Why do I ve to wake up to this tee blizzard news every morning lately? What happens to waking up to know why fuel price has started increasing again?

2 Likes

Re: Teebillz Neglects Vivian Oputa's Child With Him by MycoleA(m): 10:16am On May 03, 2016
Teebillz is now getting famous than Fayose.... undecided

3 Likes

Re: Teebillz Neglects Vivian Oputa's Child With Him by Nobody: 10:17am On May 03, 2016
Tiwa said he doesn't take care of jamil , has never bought him anything.... so...... can't say im surprised this one sayin da same

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Day Fela Kuti Married 27 Women In One Day (Throwback Photos) / Obi Cubana Gifts Tunde Ednut 6 Cows And N5m For His Birthday Party / Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko And I: The True Story – Somadina Adinma, Actor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.