Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,735 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:16 PM

Breaking... Airtel Just Reduced There Night Plan - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Breaking... Airtel Just Reduced There Night Plan (4396 Views)

Breaking: Airtel Denies Ditching Out Free N1000 Airtime To Customers / Airtel Just Introduced New Cheap Bundles / Breaking Airtel New Awoof 23gb Data For N1000 & 4.6gb For N200 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking... Airtel Just Reduced There Night Plan by Davidhero(m): 10:28am On Apr 13, 2019
oh no...

What's they way forward now?

Any?
Re: Breaking... Airtel Just Reduced There Night Plan by Tonyreal49(m): 10:47am On Apr 13, 2019
Thunder please strike and fire all their mass cry cry cry cry cry
God punish whosoever that made this decision cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Breaking... Airtel Just Reduced There Night Plan by HardBishop: 11:01am On Apr 13, 2019
walahi I am annoyed
Re: Breaking... Airtel Just Reduced There Night Plan by Topmaike007(m): 11:33am On Apr 13, 2019
Mtn na the way now, I use #800 for 4gb in a month..

If you know you know wink
Re: Breaking... Airtel Just Reduced There Night Plan by leejis: 11:39am On Apr 13, 2019
They know that Game of Thrones is tomorrow na. See bastards
Re: Breaking... Airtel Just Reduced There Night Plan by Nobody: 1:31pm On Apr 13, 2019
kingxsamz:
Airtel don mess up.
They used to give 1.5 gb for N50 back then and N25 for 500mb. Later they stopped the 1gb-N50 plan.
Now this...

The only reasonable download package one can do for now is this.
how do i go about this pls?
Re: Breaking... Airtel Just Reduced There Night Plan by Osyxcel(m): 1:33pm On Apr 13, 2019
LisaAnne:
omg that sucks

You use it?
Re: Breaking... Airtel Just Reduced There Night Plan by Rebelutionary: 1:45pm On Apr 13, 2019
ken6488:
All our isp are scammers
They are all scammers my guy....subd last night and was thinking it is 500mb cos that's what they showed me....lo and behold I got 250mb!!
Re: Breaking... Airtel Just Reduced There Night Plan by ken6488(m): 1:47pm On Apr 13, 2019
Rebelutionary:

They are all scammers my guy....subd last night and was thinking it is 500mb cos that's what they showed me....lo and behold I got 250mb!!
I was shocked
Re: Breaking... Airtel Just Reduced There Night Plan by kingxsamz(m): 1:49pm On Apr 13, 2019
snrman:
how do i go about this pls?
*141# on Airtel.
Re: Breaking... Airtel Just Reduced There Night Plan by donbenie(m): 1:50pm On Apr 13, 2019
Redxy:
is nt today they reduced it nah
Na today they reduce it, yesterday it was still 500Mb..
Re: Breaking... Airtel Just Reduced There Night Plan by donbenie(m): 1:53pm On Apr 13, 2019
Godfrey858:
But am till getting this from Airtel
500mb
Did you actually subscribe?
If you try to,they'll show 500Mb for #25,but will give you 250mb..
Re: Breaking... Airtel Just Reduced There Night Plan by donbenie(m): 1:56pm On Apr 13, 2019
Better use mtn pulse 500Mb for #50,still better than this POS..

1 Like

Re: Breaking... Airtel Just Reduced There Night Plan by Petersamuel8(m): 2:22pm On Apr 13, 2019
too Bad, obvious they did it because they want to compete with MTN
Re: Breaking... Airtel Just Reduced There Night Plan by Petersamuel8(m): 2:28pm On Apr 13, 2019
Bluehill1051:
Imagine o. N I just bought Airtel sim o. Thank God it's just 1 I bought. Now how am I going to download The walking dead season 9 now
immediately I downloaded d episode 14 and and 15 the mb finished "switching back to mtn"
Re: Breaking... Airtel Just Reduced There Night Plan by Nobody: 2:44pm On Apr 13, 2019
kingxsamz:

*141# on Airtel.
ok. Its under what category? Social plan or what?
Re: Breaking... Airtel Just Reduced There Night Plan by LisaAnne(f): 3:08pm On Apr 13, 2019
Osyxcel:

You use it?
yea
Re: Breaking... Airtel Just Reduced There Night Plan by Osyxcel(m): 3:21pm On Apr 13, 2019
LisaAnne:
yea

Guess Airtel wants you to sleep more.
Re: Breaking... Airtel Just Reduced There Night Plan by LisaAnne(f): 3:34pm On Apr 13, 2019
Osyxcel:

Guess Airtel wants you to sleep more.
Lol
Re: Breaking... Airtel Just Reduced There Night Plan by Ossaifamous(m): 3:38pm On Apr 13, 2019
Darksider131:
NCC just dey useless to nigerians

The only thing they know is to bill telcoms.. na all this billing they make them reduce data.

NCC is the problem
You are very correct, at least now port their sin peacefully
Re: Breaking... Airtel Just Reduced There Night Plan by ZAWs: 4:06pm On Apr 13, 2019
Airtel is a NOTORIOUS service provider.
Re: Breaking... Airtel Just Reduced There Night Plan by Mrluv(m): 4:24pm On Apr 13, 2019
ken6488:

Bro we are trying
Problem is those people reporting
Our cheats

Like the recent hammer VPN

And worst of all GLo have blocked almost all ways of tricking them

The last time I enjoyed glo was last month when I discovered an unlimited cheats

. but this year is very tough
bro you never discover any cheat none of your glo cheat ever work how do i know all this i dey follow you bumper too bumper
Re: Breaking... Airtel Just Reduced There Night Plan by islandmoon: 4:25pm On Apr 13, 2019
after that guy bragged about using 5 airtel sim to get GIGs of data to download every night with just N25 times 5, I knew they were going to do something about it

1 Like

Re: Breaking... Airtel Just Reduced There Night Plan by ken6488(m): 4:28pm On Apr 13, 2019
Mrluv:
bro you never discover any cheat none of your glo cheat ever work how do i know all this i dey follow you bumper too bumper

That's a lie my last unlimited glo cheat worked using http injector

I was unlimited

Though the mods took the thrend down

That was the last glo cheat that worked

A nairalander testifyed to it
Re: Breaking... Airtel Just Reduced There Night Plan by Mrluv(m): 4:37pm On Apr 13, 2019
ken6488:

That's a lie my last unlimited glo cheat worked using http injector

I was unlimited

Though the mods took the thrend down

That was the last glo cheat that worked

A nairalander testifyed to it
bro stop lying abaaaa none never work and for your information am one of your fans and i have tested all your glo cheat it never work and i have never complain but coming out here to lie is not fair now
Re: Breaking... Airtel Just Reduced There Night Plan by ken6488(m): 4:40pm On Apr 13, 2019
Mrluv:
bro stop lying abaaaa none never work and for your information am one of your fans and i have tested all your glo cheat it never work and i have never complain but coming out here to lie is not fair now

Yeah most of my glo cheats failed to work but this really worked around January 11
Re: Breaking... Airtel Just Reduced There Night Plan by Mrluv(m): 4:45pm On Apr 13, 2019
ken6488:

Yeah most of my glo cheats failed to work but this really worked around January 11
okay peace but none of your cheat has ever work for me but i stil have faith in you that is why i have never complain all this while.remember me when you have working one again peace.
Re: Breaking... Airtel Just Reduced There Night Plan by ken6488(m): 4:46pm On Apr 13, 2019
Mrluv:

Ask neednewphone
Re: Breaking... Airtel Just Reduced There Night Plan by ken6488(m): 4:48pm On Apr 13, 2019
Mrluv:
okay peace but none of your cheat has ever work for me but i stil have faith in you that is why i have never complain all this while.remember me when you have working one again peace.

Ok you will be notified

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Loyalty Treshold tariff on Glo / My Experience With GLO New Data / Gionee A1 (super Selfie Super Battery)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.