Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,872 members, 7,813,970 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:01 PM

John Okafor: My sister behind rumours of me having a stroke - Mr Ibu - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / John Okafor: My sister behind rumours of me having a stroke - Mr Ibu (27262 Views)

Mr Ibu: I Died And Woke Up After 4 Days - John Okafor / Pretty Mike: My Mother Supports Me Having A Sex Doll / Lady: 'I Had Sex With Mr. Ibu John Okafor, One Night Stand' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John Okafor: My sister behind rumours of me having a stroke - Mr Ibu by Naijageak(m): 6:27am On Apr 13, 2019
Hello.

Apart from debunking it. Kindly use your mouth pray
Re: John Okafor: My sister behind rumours of me having a stroke - Mr Ibu by Lovelyn451(f): 6:29am On Apr 13, 2019
gbosaa:

He was ‘attacked’ probably by stroke and he survived.

What Mr Ibu doesn’t know is that the particular attack was ‘testing grounds’...just like when an opponent wants to deliver the sucker punch, he will throw jabs, feign or conceal his hooks and upper cuts before landing the ‘Big Bang’.

Mr Ibu’s doctors should explain the meaning of TIA, Transient Ischaemic Attack which is a warning stroke to him, this is a preliminary stroke...mock exam kind of thing. It normally resolves within 24 hours.

People who experience that are more likely to witness the main event if the cause of the TIA isn’t removed or managed properly.

Mr ibu is obese and need to take care of his weight and lifestyle.
We love him and want to continue seeing him on our screens.

Jesus!! He was attacked by hoodlums on a Christmas day at Nnewi!!
Re: John Okafor: My sister behind rumours of me having a stroke - Mr Ibu by patomberekpe(m): 6:41am On Apr 13, 2019
Interesting,on another note,so.Mr Ibu Is about 60yrs old! why Buhari Who suppose to be he's grandpa Is Still At 70s, then the the funniest one Is Tinubu Still At 50s or 60s
Re: John Okafor: My sister behind rumours of me having a stroke - Mr Ibu by Neddyogu(m): 6:45am On Apr 13, 2019
victorazyvictor:
And now you've laid a curse on them "na there papas get stroke"

Indirectly cursed his own father too. grin

2 Likes

Re: John Okafor: My sister behind rumours of me having a stroke - Mr Ibu by IMASTEX: 6:46am On Apr 13, 2019
Ciaos:
Wetin i know be say make you control your fat , because too much fat dey cause am too. Thank God say you dey kamkpe .All the wahala for this world na in house person cause am.
A man's enemy can't betray him only his friend can. By the way, Nigerians are the only people who denial natural cause like they are God that shouldn't fall sick. What is the big deal if there were some element of truth in the sister's supposed lies?! Perhaps it was manage well. President go hide say him well. Pastor go do the same. Yet dem go go foreign country go take treatment secretly.
Re: John Okafor: My sister behind rumours of me having a stroke - Mr Ibu by Boyooosa(m): 6:47am On Apr 13, 2019
Very mature something.
Re: John Okafor: My sister behind rumours of me having a stroke - Mr Ibu by Oxb90: 7:31am On Apr 13, 2019
fidalgo19:

grin
Saw indeed, you making millions but willing to sell your secret source for a few thousands.
Mr. Scamaroo who does that
tell him you will pay after winning he will say no
Re: John Okafor: My sister behind rumours of me having a stroke - Mr Ibu by Uncleodi(m): 7:46am On Apr 13, 2019
Family tussle
Re: John Okafor: My sister behind rumours of me having a stroke - Mr Ibu by Enahorofrank321: 7:56am On Apr 13, 2019
See bellow

Re: John Okafor: My sister behind rumours of me having a stroke - Mr Ibu by xreal: 8:12am On Apr 13, 2019
funny guy with a funny sister
Re: John Okafor: My sister behind rumours of me having a stroke - Mr Ibu by Myself2(m): 9:18am On Apr 13, 2019
Mediahelm:

I feel she should have consulted me before spreading this kind of news and I would have given her another angle to explore such that it would not affect my image.

Wha does he mean by he bolder part ?? Is it now a sin or a crime to be sick ??
Re: John Okafor: My sister behind rumours of me having a stroke - Mr Ibu by West2019(m): 9:20am On Apr 13, 2019
For all the money wey u dey make since u no remember ur sister that is why she is wishing u bad thank.God u no get stroke but try to help ur family if u have dey power
Re: John Okafor: My sister behind rumours of me having a stroke - Mr Ibu by Abdbravo: 10:14am On Apr 13, 2019
Re: John Okafor: My sister behind rumours of me having a stroke - Mr Ibu by zeromeridian: 12:32pm On Apr 13, 2019
So this your mumu act reach your sister's side too
Re: John Okafor: My sister behind rumours of me having a stroke - Mr Ibu by johndecock: 7:00am On May 13, 2019
you are providing very unique and real time data to society with the help of this highly reputed forum can did you ever tried to promote this wonderfull content if wanting then digital marketing training in pitampura will help you to do the same the that you wanted to do.

(1) (2) (Reply)

15 Slangs Popularized By Nigerian Musicians & Their Meanings / Reekado Banks' Spotlight Album Makes It To No 10 On Billboards World Album Chart / DJ Cuppy Biography, Age And Lifestyle (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.