Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,953 members, 7,814,234 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Actress Mide Martins celebrates her Actor Husband on his birthday - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Mide Martins celebrates her Actor Husband on his birthday (29442 Views)

Ceec Shows-off Her Actor Boyfriend At The One Africa Music Fest / Mide Funmi Martins Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Photos / Jason Martins Celebrates His 4th Birthday (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Actress Mide Martins celebrates her Actor Husband on his birthday by Rahyberg(m): 6:19am On Apr 13, 2019
hazvat:
happy birthday to mr afeez owo.

show me love as today is my birthday too. i wish myself the best in life and life after.
Happy birthday to u my fellow birthday month.. I wish u all that u wished for yourself..

1 Like

Re: Actress Mide Martins celebrates her Actor Husband on his birthday by Omoboricash(m): 6:40am On Apr 13, 2019
hazvat:
happy birthday to mr afeez owo.

show me love as today is my birthday too. i wish myself the best in life and life after.
Happy birthday to you, LLNP. God bless your new age

1 Like

Re: Actress Mide Martins celebrates her Actor Husband on his birthday by Boyooosa(m): 6:42am On Apr 13, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
THE MAN NO FIT AM SHA....MORE LIKE HER DRIVER OR ERRAND BOY....

E be like say head dey pain u....

1 Like

Re: Actress Mide Martins celebrates her Actor Husband on his birthday by Laple0541(m): 7:21am On Apr 13, 2019
Mediahelm:
Beautiful Yoruba Actress, Mide Martins celebrates his husband, Afeez Owo who is also an Actor his birthday.

Her

2 Likes

Re: Actress Mide Martins celebrates her Actor Husband on his birthday by Lordseyad(m): 7:35am On Apr 13, 2019
preciousgt:

mumu,

ask from people that can interpret what she wrote there, better still, learn yoruba language. The "Owo" she wrote there means "hand" according to her husband's name "Afeez Owo" which means "Afeez hand"

Brother ode, brother wey mumu.

"Owo" denote several meaning in yoruba language, only signs on top or below the two vowel letters there differentiate them.
Owo means money.
Owo means hand.
Owo means broom.
Owo means respect.
Owo is name of a city in ondo state, Nigeria.

Stop accusing women of loving money, everyone loves money or you pray to be poor?
Or you pray for your sisters, daughters and female relative to marry poor man?

I pray your creator bless you and enjoy the riches attached to a wealthy life, then you'll know the reason ladies love to follow rich men.

Smiles.. U shut am up grin

But, that 'Owo' ain't hand thou.. It's actually that "Respect"

The pronunciation isn't "Owó" but "Òwò"

5 Likes

Re: Actress Mide Martins celebrates her Actor Husband on his birthday by legendarymega: 7:37am On Apr 13, 2019
aababalola001:
Wait mide martins and afeez owo are married? you learn something new everyday congrats and happy birthday to him smiley

Married long long time ago na
Re: Actress Mide Martins celebrates her Actor Husband on his birthday by Ohraybs(m): 7:44am On Apr 13, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:

Na you fit am abi.... Mtcheew
Re: Actress Mide Martins celebrates her Actor Husband on his birthday by Olyroks: 7:59am On Apr 13, 2019
Busy body everywhere, oga ade mind your business
BOOOMNAIJA:

Re: Actress Mide Martins celebrates her Actor Husband on his birthday by preciousgt(m): 7:59am On Apr 13, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

This girl no go school

Anyways HBD to the celebrant!!!

Aunty wey go school,

stop trolling people on social media, it ain't cool.
If you observe any mistake(s) in her write up, you could easily point them out, make necessary correction(s) and even use this avenue to educate people instead of trolling her.

So sorry if my comment hurt you.
Kindly stop being a troll.
there's no hard feeling from here.
one love.

2 Likes

Re: Actress Mide Martins celebrates her Actor Husband on his birthday by Btruth: 8:42am On Apr 13, 2019
baby124:

Make una leave these people and not break their marriage. She likes her husband just the way he is. I am sure you cannot perform the wonders this man will perform to make her happy grin. All mallam with his kettle.
.... a bi. All mallam with his kettle and small radio.

lol.

1 Like

Re: Actress Mide Martins celebrates her Actor Husband on his birthday by Nobody: 8:49am On Apr 13, 2019
preciousgt:

mumu,

ask from people that can interpret what she wrote there, better still, learn yoruba language. The "Owo" she wrote there means "hand" according to her husband's name "Afeez Owo" which means "Afeez hand"

Brother ode, brother wey mumu.

"Owo" denote several meaning in yoruba language, only signs on top or below the two vowel letters there differentiate them.
Owo means money.
Owo means hand.
Owo means broom.
Owo means respect.
Owo is name of a city in ondo state, Nigeria.

Stop accusing women of loving money, everyone loves money or you pray to be poor?
Or you pray for your sisters, daughters and female relative to marry poor man?

I pray your creator bless you and enjoy the riches attached to a wealthy life, then you'll know the reason ladies love to follow rich men.

It's so pathetic to see a self-acclaimed wise person unravelling his/her stupidity & immaturity here. For you to have taken this so personal, as well as going to the extreme of calling me names, shows how irrational & immature you are. Matured people don't just vomit shits to get likes. You should've politely dropped your comment without calling me names, but rather you chose to display your frustrated brainless self here. See better watch how you talk to people bi*ch, If you don't have manners better goan learn now, it's not too late. And don't you ever in your life quote me again. Better watch your lane, we're not of the same league you get that?

Regardless of the shit you dropped, it doesn't still change d fact that you're among those Dat got married coz of money. So suit yourself
grin
Re: Actress Mide Martins celebrates her Actor Husband on his birthday by Nobody: 8:57am On Apr 13, 2019
Lordseyad:

Smiles.. U shut am up grin

But, that 'Owo' ain't hand thou.. It's actually that "Respect"

The pronunciation isn't "Owó" but "Òwò"

Thanks for showing her how to politely correct a person

I might not be a Yoruba person, but I do knw Owo to be money. Regardless, it doesn't change what I said
Re: Actress Mide Martins celebrates her Actor Husband on his birthday by Chinny024(f): 9:16am On Apr 13, 2019
Your all in all..Your beginning and ending...Is he your God too?
Happy birthday to him..
Re: Actress Mide Martins celebrates her Actor Husband on his birthday by preciousgt(m): 10:01am On Apr 13, 2019
shocked
Re: Actress Mide Martins celebrates her Actor Husband on his birthday by preciousgt(m): 10:06am On Apr 13, 2019
shocked
Re: Actress Mide Martins celebrates her Actor Husband on his birthday by preciousgt(m): 10:08am On Apr 13, 2019
goodmandgreat:

It's so pathetic to see a self-acclaimed wise person unravelling his/her stupidity & immaturity here. For you to have taken this so personal, as well as going to the extreme of calling me names, shows how irrational & immature you are. Matured people don't just vomit shits to get likes. You should've politely dropped your comment without calling me names, but rather you chose to display your frustrated brainless self here. See better watch how you talk to people bi*ch, If you don't have manners better goan learn now, it's not too late. And don't you ever in your life quote me again. Better watch your lane, we're not of the same league you get that?

Regardless of the shit you dropped, it doesn't still change d fact that you're among those Dat got married coz of money. So suit yourself
grin

kid, grow up. grin

I expected you to say a big "Amen" to the prayer part of my comment and as well listen to your elder by not trolling people on social media.

What about learning how to mind your business if you don't have meaningful comment(s) to drop?

Stop being a troll!

The way my comment hurt you is the same way your comment 'll hurt Mide, writing about she married her husband because of money.

Trolls like you are many on nairaland here and we're working hard to reduce you trolls if not completely stop you all.

Use your spectacule to see abbreviation indicating male on my moniker

You even quoted Bible on your profile despite all epistle you wrote above.
Stop disgracing Christianity.
Stop trolling people.
Mind your business , husstle hard and become wealthy and successful in life.

Note: there's no hard feeling from here bro.
Just telling you raw phenomenon about life.

2 Likes

Re: Actress Mide Martins celebrates her Actor Husband on his birthday by Obanz2(f): 11:41am On Apr 13, 2019
goodmandgreat:
Ekun oko ajoke.. Owo Baba Motola shocked baba anuoluwapo.. I celebrate you my king.. My all in all .. My beginning and ending..

It's glaring to notice here that the correlation between this fair woman and her husband is....money �

Note: woman no fit celebrate u like dz if you're penniless. Baba God show your guys way oh!
they start their relationship when d man is living a room with friends..

1 Like

Re: Actress Mide Martins celebrates her Actor Husband on his birthday by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:46pm On Apr 13, 2019
preciousgt:

Aunty wey go school,

stop trolling people on social media, it ain't cool.
If you observe any mistake(s) in her write up, you could easily point them out, make necessary correction(s) and even use this avenue to educate people instead of trolling her.

So sorry if my comment hurt you.
Kindly stop being a troll.
there's no hard feeling from here.
one love.
My dear no offense taken! I am simply being myself and you YOU!

How will this world be if we all see things the same way

If you are following, you may have noticed where I compliment when I need to undecided

I simply refuse to be someone else.

A very nice day to you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chamillionaire Is A Nigerian / Paul Okoye And His Twins Pictured In The Studio / Tboss' Baby Shower Video And Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.