Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

No Issues Between Me And Tiwa Savage –victoria Kimani - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / No Issues Between Me And Tiwa Savage –victoria Kimani (478 Views)

Victoria Kimani Steps Out In Sexy Transparent Outfit (Photos) / Victoria Kimani Slays In Denim Undies And Boots [PICS] / Man Slapped For Grabbing Victoria Kimani’s Ass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Issues Between Me And Tiwa Savage –victoria Kimani by Kingpunter: 4:01am On Apr 13, 2019
Kenyan-born singer, Victoria Kimani, set the Internet into frenzy last week after she dropped her version of Kizz Daniel’s Fvck You challenge.

In her song, she called out Nigerian rapper, Oludemilade Alejo, popularly known as Ycee for stealing her song – an allegation that left tongues wagging.

However, in subsequent lines in her song, she seemed to have insulted a Nigerian female artiste and even though she didn’t mention any name, the adjectives she used to qualify the artiste made most people speculate that she was referring to Tiwa Savage.

Kimani noted that she didn’t mention Savage’s name but people only took a cue from the content of her song.

She said, “I don’t have any issue with Tiwa Savage at all. I approached the ‘Fvck you challenge’ with a below the belt move.

https://www./2019/04/i-dont-have-any-issue-with-tiwa-savage-at-all-singer-victoria-kimani-reveals.html

Cc Lalasticlala 
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Dominique 
Cc mynd44
Cc Seun

Re: No Issues Between Me And Tiwa Savage –victoria Kimani by BOOOMNAIJA: 4:05am On Apr 13, 2019
THIS KENYAN FARM TOOL JUST WANNA SHOVE HERSELF DOWN OUR THROATS BY FORCE.... I'VE NEVER SEEN THIS LEVEL OF DESPERATION ALL MY LIFE.....

Re: No Issues Between Me And Tiwa Savage –victoria Kimani by BarrElChapo(m): 5:19am On Apr 13, 2019
:once
Re: No Issues Between Me And Tiwa Savage –victoria Kimani by jullidee2006: 5:55am On Apr 13, 2019
now, you want to retrace your steps... too late girl
Re: No Issues Between Me And Tiwa Savage –victoria Kimani by IamD18: 5:59am On Apr 13, 2019
She's more beautiful than Tiwa Savage.
Re: No Issues Between Me And Tiwa Savage –victoria Kimani by Nobody: 6:36am On Apr 13, 2019
She's only been jealous of Tiwa

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Have Plan To Establish Muhammadu Buhari University ― Aisha Buhari / First African To Win Wrestlemania / Kourtney Kardashian Hints On Reconciliation Between Khloe And Tristan Thompson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.