Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,703 members, 7,820,459 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Gay Pastor Ezuma Chizemdere Attempts To Molest Suspect In Cell - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gay Pastor Ezuma Chizemdere Attempts To Molest Suspect In Cell (33357 Views)

Gay Pastor, Elijah Emenendu Sodomises 3 Brothers / Father And Son Sexually Molest Neighbour's 14-Year-Old Daughter, Impregnate Her / Soldiers Punish Man Who Called Them To Molest His Neighbour In Delta (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gay Pastor Ezuma Chizemdere Attempts To Molest Suspect In Cell by Xkalaban(m): 12:12pm On Apr 13, 2019
Very disgusting

3 Likes

Re: Gay Pastor Ezuma Chizemdere Attempts To Molest Suspect In Cell by Jcole1985(m): 12:13pm On Apr 13, 2019
zicoraads:
In the next 100 years, our comments will be looked at here and someone would say, we were such primitive people. Then our president will be forced to apologise to all the gay people around for all they suffered in our hands, when we were primitive.

Funny world we live in.
You have been reported
Re: Gay Pastor Ezuma Chizemdere Attempts To Molest Suspect In Cell by Jcole1985(m): 12:14pm On Apr 13, 2019
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
I think uncle Jona should have legalized same sex marriage or same sex sex!
It's unfair. Those guys no dey feel anything(sexul feelings) for women. It has a lot to do with biology specifically hormones. And d funny thing is dat most ladies(beautiful ones ooo) dey unknowingly like dem wella.. grin grin.... E dey pepper me small wink undecided

You have been reported
Re: Gay Pastor Ezuma Chizemdere Attempts To Molest Suspect In Cell by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 12:16pm On Apr 13, 2019
Jcole1985:

You have been reported

Meaning?
Re: Gay Pastor Ezuma Chizemdere Attempts To Molest Suspect In Cell by PlayerMeji: 12:24pm On Apr 13, 2019
Lol... You are funny sha..

Simply because I said someone needs medical evaluation after he was arrested for an offense and in the cell that he was he still went ahead to commit same crime seriously means I m gay for sympathizing with him.

As much as I condemn gay activities in any form, I want a better society. I want a society that leans to understand how something works.

A little bit of history, some years ago, Britain considered anyone dancing to be a lunatic and was subsequently locked up. But after some time, they began to do some mental evaluation to know why someone would have to swing his own arms around in claims of excitement.

Now, the gay guy in context, should be taken to a mental institution to assess his malfunction. To know how and what could make a perpetrator of a crime insist on committing the same crime even in confinement.

goat22:

You be gay! Na by gay acceptance dem dey measure civilization? You no no ancient Rome get gay?! That rubbish no be civilization, na dirty nonsense. If I catch you gay eh I go wound your mouth, una go dey pursue black hairy nyash wey shit Don dry there finish.
Re: Gay Pastor Ezuma Chizemdere Attempts To Molest Suspect In Cell by Handsomecole(m): 12:25pm On Apr 13, 2019
Gays are useless people that deserve to die !!! They are just very useless ...
Re: Gay Pastor Ezuma Chizemdere Attempts To Molest Suspect In Cell by elnoor: 12:36pm On Apr 13, 2019
PlayerMeji:
Sometimes, these things are a result of mental illness.

They should get a doctor to examine him rather than have him in a cell.

FYI, I m not gay ooo.

But I think Nigeria is still in the year 1400 of Britain.

You can say it these since it is not a Muslims or NORTHERN PEOPLE. you can say these since it 's not a MUSLIM or NORTHERN PEOPLE.
Re: Gay Pastor Ezuma Chizemdere Attempts To Molest Suspect In Cell by Nobody: 12:56pm On Apr 13, 2019
You sent him on honeymoon and you're expecting him not to enjoy himself?
Re: Gay Pastor Ezuma Chizemdere Attempts To Molest Suspect In Cell by PlayerMeji: 1:03pm On Apr 13, 2019
Bro.. What's your malfunction?!

Is it not you Northerners that are expressly identified with this distasteful and unholy sexual behavior?

Especially Kano, Borno states and surrounding states.

So what's your source of joy here?

elnoor:
You can say it these since it is not a Muslims or NORTHERN PEOPLE. you can say these since it 's not a MUSLIM or NORTHERN PEOPLE.
Re: Gay Pastor Ezuma Chizemdere Attempts To Molest Suspect In Cell by GerrardLFC80(m): 1:18pm On Apr 13, 2019
Handsomecole:
Gays are useless people that deserve to die !!! They are just very useless ...
I concur
Re: Gay Pastor Ezuma Chizemdere Attempts To Molest Suspect In Cell by Hoodbilonia: 1:19pm On Apr 13, 2019
U,u
U can call me daddy

A for apple
I love falz d bad guy kind of lyrics
Same way i used to love sound sultan
Re: Gay Pastor Ezuma Chizemdere Attempts To Molest Suspect In Cell by nick50(m): 2:18pm On Apr 13, 2019
Its hi time they build a single cell for prisoners and suspects..imagine being in d same cell with a mad man /gay or lesbian...
Re: Gay Pastor Ezuma Chizemdere Attempts To Molest Suspect In Cell by barrydee(m): 2:59pm On Apr 13, 2019
yyha3314:
Igbo amaka has more gay/lesbian than hausa and yoruba

And almost all of them na born by mistake

Bros, Derenle, Bobriski, Bisi( that Hiv+ gay dude) & the popular gay/transgender dude on Instagram & all the well-known gays & trannies in Nigeria are from where?

If to say Bobriski na Igbo guy, una for don use una media influence police to arrest am.
Hippocrates!!!
Re: Gay Pastor Ezuma Chizemdere Attempts To Molest Suspect In Cell by BarristerAlarig: 3:13pm On Apr 13, 2019
jantofubu:
In fela's voice" animal in human skin"

Animals are not even gays

You think so?? Google "Homosexuality in Animals "
Re: Gay Pastor Ezuma Chizemdere Attempts To Molest Suspect In Cell by BarristerAlarig: 3:15pm On Apr 13, 2019
quincyshakur:
Dis gay stuf is so disgusting embarassed embarassed How can iron b sharping iron..notin to press angry angry angry angry

Well, the Bible did say Iron sharpens Iron.
Re: Gay Pastor Ezuma Chizemdere Attempts To Molest Suspect In Cell by BarristerAlarig: 3:17pm On Apr 13, 2019
kitombo:
No crime in been gay....homosexuality is generally caused by hormonal disorder. The civilized world knows this already but it will take us light years to get there. I'm very straight by the way

Hormonal disorder shocked shocked shocked shocked

Please shut up and don't say what you have absolutely no idea of.
Re: Gay Pastor Ezuma Chizemdere Attempts To Molest Suspect In Cell by BarristerAlarig: 3:20pm On Apr 13, 2019
[quote author=goat22 post=77505532]

You be gay! Na by gay acceptance dem dey measure civilization? You no no ancient Rome get gay?! That rubbish no be civilization, na dirty nonsense. If I catch you gay eh I go wound your mouth, una go dey pursue black hairy nyash wey shit Don dry there finish. [/quote

You are classless and definitely uncivilized.
Re: Gay Pastor Ezuma Chizemdere Attempts To Molest Suspect In Cell by Nobody: 3:29pm On Apr 13, 2019
serverconnect:
The evil that men did live with them, tufiakwa.
grin
serverconnect:
The evil that men did live with them, tufiakwa.

apparently this evil sleeps with him.
Re: Gay Pastor Ezuma Chizemdere Attempts To Molest Suspect In Cell by quincyshakur(m): 3:32pm On Apr 13, 2019
Tufia!!! No breast to press how I won tak enjoy am
BarristerAlarig:

Well, the Bible did say Iron sharpens Iron.
Re: Gay Pastor Ezuma Chizemdere Attempts To Molest Suspect In Cell by Greystone: 3:46pm On Apr 13, 2019
Olalan:
Homosexuality is plainly absurd......

Hundred gbosas for u

Anyone that has tasted sweet warm moist pussy while giving doggy and squeezing soft breasts and looking down
at wide luscious hips and a voluptuous round ass and still prefers to fvck a man’s asshole is mentally deranged i swear...
Re: Gay Pastor Ezuma Chizemdere Attempts To Molest Suspect In Cell by NaMeAboki: 3:49pm On Apr 13, 2019
To the bigots: is it his religion, region or tribe responsible for the action of this apparently shameless unrepentant gay pastor?
Re: Gay Pastor Ezuma Chizemdere Attempts To Molest Suspect In Cell by Reeberry: 4:32pm On Apr 13, 2019
Naughtysite:
Is that Reeberry ?
Can you stop being a dummy?
Re: Gay Pastor Ezuma Chizemdere Attempts To Molest Suspect In Cell by jantofubu(m): 4:49pm On Apr 13, 2019
BarristerAlarig:

You think so?? Google "Homosexuality in Animals "
U don't mean it
Re: Gay Pastor Ezuma Chizemdere Attempts To Molest Suspect In Cell by sulasa07(m): 4:58pm On Apr 13, 2019
BUSHHUNTER:
Ah! this one na addicted gay molester
We will not hear anything from the Feminists now.
Re: Gay Pastor Ezuma Chizemdere Attempts To Molest Suspect In Cell by esphil(m): 7:04pm On Apr 13, 2019
Very unfortunate he is called a Pastor
Re: Gay Pastor Ezuma Chizemdere Attempts To Molest Suspect In Cell by godofuck231: 7:32pm On Apr 13, 2019
Ikeboboafri:
Arrested Lagos gay Pastor, Ezuma Chizemdere, reportedly tried to sexually molest a suspect with whom he was kept with in a police cell. The suspect the arrested gay Pastor tried to molest Lagos State Police Command headquarters cell in Ikeja, raised an alarm and threatened to beat him up if he goes ahead with it.

The incident made policemen on duty to relocate him to another cell and kept an eye on him till the next morning.“All the policemen on duty that night were amazed when the suspect complained that the pastor wanted to molest him. The suspect said the pastor was romancing his legs and when he was awake, the pastor gestured for him to come close,” a police source told Punch's correspondent.

It was further gathered that Ezuma, the founder of ‘Jesus Intervention Household Ministry,’ did not deny the allegation when a policeman confronted him.“He was taken to another cell that night and was kept under watch. He had been arraigned for sexual harassment.A boy (Shedrack) whom he was sleeping with was also charged with prostitution. The boy confessed to have slept with a lot of men in exchange for money.“He was remanded in a correctional home while Ezuma was remanded in prison custody,” the source added.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/13/arrested-gay-pastor-attempts-to-molest-suspect-in-cell/

prince ass fire, duke of rectums
Re: Gay Pastor Ezuma Chizemdere Attempts To Molest Suspect In Cell by godofuck231: 7:32pm On Apr 13, 2019
Ikeboboafri:
Arrested Lagos gay Pastor, Ezuma Chizemdere, reportedly tried to sexually molest a suspect with whom he was kept with in a police cell. The suspect the arrested gay Pastor tried to molest Lagos State Police Command headquarters cell in Ikeja, raised an alarm and threatened to beat him up if he goes ahead with it.

The incident made policemen on duty to relocate him to another cell and kept an eye on him till the next morning.“All the policemen on duty that night were amazed when the suspect complained that the pastor wanted to molest him. The suspect said the pastor was romancing his legs and when he was awake, the pastor gestured for him to come close,” a police source told Punch's correspondent.

It was further gathered that Ezuma, the founder of ‘Jesus Intervention Household Ministry,’ did not deny the allegation when a policeman confronted him.“He was taken to another cell that night and was kept under watch. He had been arraigned for sexual harassment.A boy (Shedrack) whom he was sleeping with was also charged with prostitution. The boy confessed to have slept with a lot of men in exchange for money.“He was remanded in a correctional home while Ezuma was remanded in prison custody,” the source added.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/13/arrested-gay-pastor-attempts-to-molest-suspect-in-cell/

prince assfire, duke of rectums
Re: Gay Pastor Ezuma Chizemdere Attempts To Molest Suspect In Cell by greatbrian(m): 8:26pm On Apr 13, 2019
Deliverance gone wrong.. Its beyond meet the eye
Re: Gay Pastor Ezuma Chizemdere Attempts To Molest Suspect In Cell by BarristerAlarig: 8:28pm On Apr 13, 2019
jantofubu:

U don't mean it

I do. You'd be astonished.

1 Like

Re: Gay Pastor Ezuma Chizemdere Attempts To Molest Suspect In Cell by Yankee101: 11:22pm On Apr 13, 2019
When you tell people gay lifestyle na evil spirit them no go gree
Re: Gay Pastor Ezuma Chizemdere Attempts To Molest Suspect In Cell by hepzibahpraise(f): 9:50pm On Apr 14, 2019
He should be rearrested.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two Robbers Burnt To Death In Delta (Disturbing Photos) / Armed Robber Hires Security Guards To Protect His Community Against Other Robber / 2 AGIP Staff Shot Dead In Bayelsa(Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.