Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,985 members, 7,817,903 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Stunning Photos Of Regina Daniels Posing With An Exotic Ferrari - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stunning Photos Of Regina Daniels Posing With An Exotic Ferrari (1322 Views)

Regina Daniels Posing With Supercar In 10 Pictures / Photos Of Regina Daniels Smoking / Muslim Woman Pictured With Bobrisky. Muslim Man Slams Her For Posing With 'Gay' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stunning Photos Of Regina Daniels Posing With An Exotic Ferrari by AutoJoshNIG: 8:12am On Apr 13, 2019

Young actress Regina Daniels is undoubtedly one of the most talked about celebrity in Nigeria at the moment. Her chapter was opened after she got two Mercedes Benz cars – ML350 SUV and C300 4Matic – for herself coupled with the mansion she gifted her mum.

Adding to that, she’s been seen posing with and driving exotic cars such as Rolls Royce Wraith and convertible Ferrari. Yet again, she’s has been seen flying on Private jet which people claim it belongs to his alleged husband.

Even though the gossip has flying around, the young actress debunked it. The gossip and the allegation of marrying someone who’s old enough to father her didn’t stop her from living her ‘best life’.

This time around, she was stunningly posing with a Ferrari; not convertible this time around.

Source: https://autojosh.com/regina-daniels-pose-ferrari/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Seun
Re: Stunning Photos Of Regina Daniels Posing With An Exotic Ferrari by itspzpics(m): 8:16am On Apr 13, 2019
Big girl
Re: Stunning Photos Of Regina Daniels Posing With An Exotic Ferrari by Nobody: 8:21am On Apr 13, 2019
Small girl big God grin

Where is my own big God oo
Re: Stunning Photos Of Regina Daniels Posing With An Exotic Ferrari by Abfinest007(m): 8:21am On Apr 13, 2019
bcus she pose with Ferrari does it mean she is d owner
Re: Stunning Photos Of Regina Daniels Posing With An Exotic Ferrari by jullidee2006: 8:26am On Apr 13, 2019
good
Re: Stunning Photos Of Regina Daniels Posing With An Exotic Ferrari by delugajackson: 8:27am On Apr 13, 2019
Nairaland been promoting olosho since 3310BC.

Re: Stunning Photos Of Regina Daniels Posing With An Exotic Ferrari by SageMK: 8:29am On Apr 13, 2019
I know there's a díldo in that handbag.
But actually that's none of my business.

1 Like

Re: Stunning Photos Of Regina Daniels Posing With An Exotic Ferrari by tillaman(m): 8:35am On Apr 13, 2019
Sir Ned nwoko must have given this girl the whip!!
Re: Stunning Photos Of Regina Daniels Posing With An Exotic Ferrari by Nobody: 8:39am On Apr 13, 2019
but this girl looks cool to me o Just her source of income that's causing stir
Re: Stunning Photos Of Regina Daniels Posing With An Exotic Ferrari by Larryfest(m): 9:10am On Apr 13, 2019
When autojosh start dis kind crappy news naa
Re: Stunning Photos Of Regina Daniels Posing With An Exotic Ferrari by Blacksavage: 9:32am On Apr 13, 2019
tohyorsih2:
Small girl big God grin

Where is my own big God oo
Oh baby i salute you..
Re: Stunning Photos Of Regina Daniels Posing With An Exotic Ferrari by Nobody: 9:37am On Apr 13, 2019
Blacksavage:

Oh baby i salute you..
Oh bobo i greet you..
Re: Stunning Photos Of Regina Daniels Posing With An Exotic Ferrari by Blacksavage: 9:44am On Apr 13, 2019
tohyorsih2:
Oh bobo i greet you..
Lol How have you been na?
Re: Stunning Photos Of Regina Daniels Posing With An Exotic Ferrari by Nobody: 9:49am On Apr 13, 2019
Blacksavage:

Lol
How have you been na?
i've been finer than fine

How about you?
Re: Stunning Photos Of Regina Daniels Posing With An Exotic Ferrari by Blacksavage: 10:42am On Apr 13, 2019
tohyorsih2:
i've been finer than fine
How about you?
I see. Am fine ooh Soon i will send you my ID okay Is just that am quite busy this days.
Re: Stunning Photos Of Regina Daniels Posing With An Exotic Ferrari by Nobody: 10:51am On Apr 13, 2019
Blacksavage:

I see.
Am fine ooh
Soon i will send you my ID okay
Is just that am quite busy this days.
ok when you're less busy cool

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija 2019: Mike's Wife, Perri, Begs Nigerians To Vote For Him, Says She Is... / Mercy Eke And Ike Onyema Get Married In A Private Ceremony (video) / SO SAD! Captain America Actress Arrested For Allegedly Stabbing Her Mother Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.