Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,053 members, 7,810,933 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:43 PM

North Sending A Strong Message To Yoruba By Adopting Hon. Onyejeocha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / North Sending A Strong Message To Yoruba By Adopting Hon. Onyejeocha (2772 Views)

Igboho: Ooni Failed Yoruba By Not Telling Buhari Truth About Killer Herdsmen / Nkeiruka Onyejeocha Commissions Road In Abia State (photos) / House Speakership: North-East APC Aligns With South-East, Adopts Onyejeocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

North Sending A Strong Message To Yoruba By Adopting Hon. Onyejeocha by Nobody: 8:27am On Apr 13, 2019
North showing Yorubas how to play politics. Not only will Yorubas lose speakership, they will also not get senate presidency. North is telling you Yorubas...WE DON'T FUCCKING NEED YOU! This is a prelude to 2023!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: North Sending A Strong Message To Yoruba By Adopting Hon. Onyejeocha by Guestlander: 8:30am On Apr 13, 2019
Alcohol induced analysis.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: North Sending A Strong Message To Yoruba By Adopting Hon. Onyejeocha by Adaibeku(f): 8:43am On Apr 13, 2019
Yorubas think wickedness is wisdom

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: North Sending A Strong Message To Yoruba By Adopting Hon. Onyejeocha by tbabs10166(m): 8:51am On Apr 13, 2019
and what have you gained from posting this shit

3 Likes

Re: North Sending A Strong Message To Yoruba By Adopting Hon. Onyejeocha by Guestlander: 8:55am On Apr 13, 2019
Adaibeku:
Yorubas think wickedness is wisdom

What wickedness have the Yorubas ever done to you?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: North Sending A Strong Message To Yoruba By Adopting Hon. Onyejeocha by Adaibeku(f): 8:58am On Apr 13, 2019
Guestlander:

Ask my P.A ...
Am nt ur Level

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: North Sending A Strong Message To Yoruba By Adopting Hon. Onyejeocha by MetaPhysical: 8:58am On Apr 13, 2019
Everytime North speaks, Ibo panicks and frets about Yoruba.

North says: oh look, Harmattan is coming during rainy season.

Ibo goes into panick mode and says: Yorubaland will be hit by the winds.

grin grin

20 Likes 6 Shares

Re: North Sending A Strong Message To Yoruba By Adopting Hon. Onyejeocha by ChristianNorth: 9:01am On Apr 13, 2019
The North is playing the South and you are happy. Everything should not be about SW vs SE.

North are stupid opportunists.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: North Sending A Strong Message To Yoruba By Adopting Hon. Onyejeocha by Nobody: 9:02am On Apr 13, 2019
MetaPhysical:

grin grin

Are you aware that the Yoruba is now an orphan in the south?

If the North backs off they come crashing.

Concern yourself with that

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: North Sending A Strong Message To Yoruba By Adopting Hon. Onyejeocha by Westbestside: 9:03am On Apr 13, 2019
Fulani slave on the loose. Slaves that left their biafra struggle to vote Fulani master. A slave will always be a slave.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: North Sending A Strong Message To Yoruba By Adopting Hon. Onyejeocha by Guestlander: 9:10am On Apr 13, 2019
Adaibeku:
Ask my P.A ...
Am nt ur Level

And what level are you madam? The level of making vacuous statements on the internet?

4 Likes

Re: North Sending A Strong Message To Yoruba By Adopting Hon. Onyejeocha by reality1010: 9:19am On Apr 13, 2019
uduak2016:
North showing Yorubas how to play politics. Not only will Yorubas lose speakership, they will also not get senate presidency. North is telling you Yorubas...WE DON'T FUCCKING NEED YOU! This is a prelude to 2023!
OP u lacked foresight in ur post.North is nt telling Yoruba ppl any f**kn tin rather they r telling them to rethink and stop being greedy&selfish.If North had taken a Northen 4 VP they wud v still won d election.But they magnanimously gave VP 2 SW but SW in its nature wnts more whereas other regions v gotten notin.While there was improvement in PDP votes in d SW,APC stepped up in d SE.North is being sensible&democratic.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: North Sending A Strong Message To Yoruba By Adopting Hon. Onyejeocha by MetaPhysical: 9:27am On Apr 13, 2019
Awol1:

Are you aware that the Yoruba is now an orphan in the south?

If the North backs off they come crashing.

Concern yourself with that

We are indifferent to what the North or South says or do. We thrive as opposition, we thrive as ruling party, we even thrive as a parallel government. What is there that we haven't seen and done before? Name it, we've been there done that!

Their quips in North are designed for you. They figured your pressure button is activated everytime they speak, so they make a habit of speaking. grin grin

8 Likes

Re: North Sending A Strong Message To Yoruba By Adopting Hon. Onyejeocha by SarkinYarki: 9:34am On Apr 13, 2019
Guestlander:

Forget it 2019 showed me some SW are very wicked !!!!! If not wickedness why will anyone vote Buhari

4 Likes

Re: North Sending A Strong Message To Yoruba By Adopting Hon. Onyejeocha by MetaPhysical: 9:37am On Apr 13, 2019
uduak2016:

You bragged similarly in early 2015. After election your brag turned to mope and wail, you said the Yoruba you called underdogs were the ones that betrayed you. Early 2019 you bragged about an Atiku victory and how Yoruba will be pushed to the back of history. Atiku lost and your Yoruba underdog is again blamed. Here we are, you have crafted a new brag.....after your losses you will again cry that Yoruba underdog betrayed you. grin grin You cannot do without liquor, everytime you get drunk you blame the manufacturer for your addiction. Pele, you hear. grin

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: North Sending A Strong Message To Yoruba By Adopting Hon. Onyejeocha by Guestlander: 9:38am On Apr 13, 2019
SarkinYarki:

Forget it 2019 showed me some SW are very wicked !!!!! If not wickedness why will anyone vote Buhari

What arrant nonsense is this? It is within your right to vote for anyone you wish to vote for. The whole idea of democracy is built on that simple premise. Even your wife or children are free to vote for your opponents, it is within their rights.

5 Likes

Re: North Sending A Strong Message To Yoruba By Adopting Hon. Onyejeocha by Nobody: 9:41am On Apr 13, 2019
MetaPhysical:

We are indifferent to what the North or South says or do. We thrive as opposition, we thrive as ruling party, we even thrive as a parallel government. What is there that we haven't seen and done before? Name it, we've been there done that!

Their quips in North are designed for you. They figured your pressure button is activated everytime they speak, so they make a habit of speaking. grin grin

Face reality son!

The North is not speaking to tease the East, they are baring their mind.

Just for a start, they are gonna participate in the alliance that will deny southwest of Speakership.

They know the dangers of leaving the NASS in the hands of Tinubu boys.

Then the bigger picture of 2023 will soon Dawn on you.

It's good you have consoled yourself with the fact that you guys are not new to opposition.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: North Sending A Strong Message To Yoruba By Adopting Hon. Onyejeocha by omenkaLives(m): 9:45am On Apr 13, 2019
MetaPhysical:

grin grin
grin grin grin grin

The real northern Abobakus. cheesy

What exactly are they excited about? Speakership? Just a little toss of a dry bone and the puppies got into a frenzy. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: North Sending A Strong Message To Yoruba By Adopting Hon. Onyejeocha by helinues: 9:48am On Apr 13, 2019
This people self

I thought they said the position of VP is like a mere commissioner post?

Dont tell me they are celebrating on fantasied speakership position.

Chai...

6 Likes

Re: North Sending A Strong Message To Yoruba By Adopting Hon. Onyejeocha by haffaze777(m): 9:48am On Apr 13, 2019
SarkinYarki:

If rejecting kleptomania is what u term wickedness,we will wicked u over and over again

2 Likes

Re: North Sending A Strong Message To Yoruba By Adopting Hon. Onyejeocha by SarkinYarki: 9:50am On Apr 13, 2019
haffaze777:

If rejecting kleptomania is what u term wickedness,we will wicked u over and over again

You clearly have a problem with Low IQ I suspect ..Show me one thing Atiku stole or keep quiet .. Well Na you go suffer am not me, Me I am forever blessed and nothing will change that ...My own is no APC person should ever ask me for help till Buhari leaves that seat

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: North Sending A Strong Message To Yoruba By Adopting Hon. Onyejeocha by ngadaAwo: 10:05am On Apr 13, 2019
[s]
omenkaLives:
grin grin grin grin

What exactly are they excited about? Speakership? Just a little toss of a dry bone and the puppies got into a frenzy. grin grin
[/s]
shatap there and get out
Stop asslicking the yerobas
Speak for your Benue people omenka

cc
Immhotep lzaa Adaibeku

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: North Sending A Strong Message To Yoruba By Adopting Hon. Onyejeocha by oyatz(m): 10:12am On Apr 13, 2019
What's Onyejeocha?

1 Like

Re: North Sending A Strong Message To Yoruba By Adopting Hon. Onyejeocha by haffaze777(m): 10:16am On Apr 13, 2019
SarkinYarki:

You clearly have a problem with Low IQ I suspect ..Show me one thing Atiku stole or keep quiet .. Well Na you go suffer am not me, Me I am forever blessed and nothing will change that ...My own is no APC person should ever ask me for help till Buhari leaves that seat

Who will ask you for help when you still need people to feed you? E-millionionaire oshi,awon were someborri.He stole your brain and that's why you think like mumu

5 Likes

Re: North Sending A Strong Message To Yoruba By Adopting Hon. Onyejeocha by Chinashopping84: 10:18am On Apr 13, 2019
it won't work
Re: North Sending A Strong Message To Yoruba By Adopting Hon. Onyejeocha by superstar1(m): 10:22am On Apr 13, 2019
Another dead on arrival political suicide move.

1 Like

Re: North Sending A Strong Message To Yoruba By Adopting Hon. Onyejeocha by MetaPhysical: 10:24am On Apr 13, 2019
omenkaLives:
grin grin grin grin

It is clear to see that they do not have the capability to outsmart or defeat Yoruba, so by their own admission, they surrender their struggles to North to fight and defeat Yoruba for them. They tried the "we SE/SS", it failed. They tried "we SE/SS/Benue" it had no milestone so they abandoned it. Now they are on "we SE/SS/North". We shall see where it goes..... grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: North Sending A Strong Message To Yoruba By Adopting Hon. Onyejeocha by Nobody: 11:01am On Apr 13, 2019
Guestlander:

What arrant nonsense is this? It is within your right to vote for anyone you wish to vote for. The whole idea of democracy is built on that simple premise. Even your wife or children are free to vote for your opponents, it is within their rights.

And the sophisticated morons fought Igbos in Lagos for voting PDP/ATIKU...

Why are you people hypocrites?
Re: North Sending A Strong Message To Yoruba By Adopting Hon. Onyejeocha by KingOfallOsu: 11:09am On Apr 13, 2019
thunderfirebuha:

And the sophisticated morons fought Igbos in Lagos for voting PDP/ATIKU...

Why are you people hypocrites?

That's because you are our slaves and slaves don't vote

Slaves must not join in making decisions, decisions making is only for the Master grin

2 Likes

Re: North Sending A Strong Message To Yoruba By Adopting Hon. Onyejeocha by KingOfallOsu: 11:09am On Apr 13, 2019
These Bunch of Moronic pigs are celebrating Speakership position that they haven't even lay their hands on but they are Castigating Yoruba for VP grin
Who is now a Fulani C0ck sucker now ?

You are now Fulani Slaves that Celebrate and Jubilate when your master try to give you crumbs grin

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Want Obiano Assasinated , Anambra State Razed Down- Nnamdi Kanu / Plateau/ Southern Kaduna People, Did We Make A Mistake By Welcoming Strangers? / Okorocha Exposed By Pandora

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.