Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,771 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:02 PM

Okorocha Exposed By Pandora - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha Exposed By Pandora (2779 Views)

Unknown Gunmen Hideout Exposed By Joint Forces In Oba, Anambra / Bola Tinubu Indicted By Pandora / Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okorocha Exposed By Pandora by Mace0lane: 7:35pm On Oct 05, 2021
Just imagine what Ipob Igbos will say if it was Okorocha that was exposed by Pandora as a fraudulent bastard like the saint Peter Obi ?

I wonder if those fools will be cooking up excuses to absolve Okorocha of the fraud.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okorocha Exposed By Pandora by Mace0lane: 7:38pm On Oct 05, 2021
That criminal need to rot in jail.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Exposed By Pandora by seunmsg(m): 7:43pm On Oct 05, 2021
The hypocrisy of those defending Peter Peter Obi stinks to high heaven.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Okorocha Exposed By Pandora by Mace0lane: 7:45pm On Oct 05, 2021
Their matter shock me waiting to hear what they have to say on this.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Exposed By Pandora by Zaxbash1: 7:45pm On Oct 05, 2021
Shegu munafikai grin
Re: Okorocha Exposed By Pandora by mu2sa2: 7:52pm On Oct 05, 2021
I will endeavour to buy not less than 1000 copies if any buddy writer can come up with a story book with the title -

PETER THE SON OF OBI IS A FRAUD

This crook, fraudsters, hypocrite, counterfeit Catholic, christian fakir should have an infamous permanent register.

5 Likes

Re: Okorocha Exposed By Pandora by DoggoneDogg: 8:03pm On Oct 05, 2021
seunmsg:
The hypocrisy of those defending Peter Peter Obi stinks to high heaven.
Mace0lane:
Just imagine what Ipob Igbos will say if it was Okorocha that was exposed by Pandora as a fraudulent bastard like the saint Peter Obi ?

I wonder if those fools will be cooking up excuses to absolve Okorocha of the fraud.

State Peter Obi's crime please?

Please no beer parlour insults, just tell us the charges would you slap him with in court?

Thanks.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Exposed By Pandora by saintade01(m): 8:04pm On Oct 05, 2021
Hehehehe you know the drill grin grin grin grin

I am even suspecting Peter Peter Obi is one of the sponsors of all these UGM that PMB was talking about.

4 Likes

Re: Okorocha Exposed By Pandora by Sirjamo: 8:09pm On Oct 05, 2021
Thanks to Pandora, we now know that Obi has been secretly eating Pando yarm, while he lies to his supporters that he only drinks Pam wine.

4 Likes

Re: Okorocha Exposed By Pandora by Sirjamo: 8:10pm On Oct 05, 2021
Thanks to Pandora, we now know that Obi has been secretly eating Pando yam, while he lies to his supporters that he only drinks Pam wine.

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha Exposed By Pandora by Mace0lane: 8:10pm On Oct 05, 2021
I will right after you list Okorocha's crime n why hopeless lots like you insult him daily instead of insulting the criminal Peter Obi that was just exposed for fraud by Pandora

Pandora only exposed what all Nigerians have known that you Igbos are trying in vain to cover. Shame will finish u here today. Peter Obi is a renowned criminals that should be languishing in jail with his olosho of a daughter he use to launder Anambra state fund overseas when your father is dying of hunger n wretchedness in Anambra.

DoggoneDogg:

Please no beer parlour insults, just tell us the charges would you slap him with in court?

Thanks.

4 Likes

Re: Okorocha Exposed By Pandora by DoggoneDogg: 8:11pm On Oct 05, 2021
[s]
Mace0lane:
I will right after you list Okorocha's crime n why hopeless lots like you insult him daily instead of insulting the criminal Peter Obi that was just exposed for fraud by Pandora

[/s]

Thank you for not having anything to accuse Peter Obi of apart from noisemaking & rabid ranting.

Moderators, please do well to close the thread. The OP just admitted he has nothing to offer.

Thanks.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okorocha Exposed By Pandora by ThEGodFaThEr106: 8:19pm On Oct 05, 2021
For all of you running your mouths like tap water what will you sue him with, if I may ask?
Which crime did he commit?
Was it stated anywhere in the report that he embezzled state funds like Bobo Chicago, the drug eyed bandit that has cornered all the igr of Lagos?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okorocha Exposed By Pandora by ThEGodFaThEr106: 8:21pm On Oct 05, 2021
Mace0lane:

Simple question and your running up and down like a headless chicken or an Ekuke local dog.
Name the fraud or crime he committed and stop running your mouth like one suffering from down syndrome.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okorocha Exposed By Pandora by Mace0lane: 8:23pm On Oct 05, 2021
When your father insult Buhari Awo etc do you rnorons disclose their crime.

ThEGodFaThEr106:

Simple question and your running up and down like a headless chicken or an Ekuke local dog.
Name the fraud or crime he committed and stop running your mouth like one suffering from down syndrome.

4 Likes

Re: Okorocha Exposed By Pandora by Mace0lane: 8:25pm On Oct 05, 2021
blamingthedevil:
Back in January 19, 2013, villagers in Amansea, Awka, Anambra state woke up to find the bodies of over 35 people floating on Ezu River, with no idea who killed them.

This is a line from one of the many stories on the victimisation, wanton killing and extortion by the Federal Special Anti-Robbery Squad (F-SARS) unit shared on social media in the month of October. As Nigerians recounted their ordeal with this dreaded unit of the Nigerian Police Force, one name kept recurring, James Nwafor of SARS, Azukwu.

The SARS in Awkuzu, a town in Oyi Local Government Area of Anambra state, once headed by James Nwafor has been described as the country’s most dreaded SARS unit. Nwafor is alleged to have orchestrated several extrajudicial killings while he headed the Awkuzu SARS.

“I Have Killed Your Brother And There Is Nothing You Can Do”

A Facebook user Kween Obianuju Emmanuels, described Nwafor as a bloodthirsty murderer while narrating her family’s ordeal with him.
She said her family’s path collided with Nwafor in November 2012, when her brother was arrested by the police who initially denied that he was in their custody. During the traumatic experience, her father had to swim through the Oji River at the boundary of Enugu and Anambra State, hoping to find her brother’s dead body.

She wrote: “My family went to the police station at Ajali and they said SARS Awkuzu had taken the arrested boys. So my parents went to Awkuzu. This man blatantly denied ever making any arrest and assured my dad that the boy wasn’t in their custody but as fate may have it, as my parents were leaving the station, they saw my brother and other boys handcuffed together and being led in. My mum screamed and pointed at him, telling this man that that was her son. He ordered that my parents be pushed out that day. The next day, my parents went back and this man told them point-blank that he had killed my brother and that there’s nothing that can be done about it. My mum collapsed immediately and had to be taken to the hospital.

“However, lots of people including some SARS officers said that he was bluffing and wanted us to bring money. So we brought money, yet he refused to budge, we sold lands and took money in bags yet he didn’t budge. We went to the then commissioner of police, Anambra state, Mr Bala Nasarawa.

“He called Mr. Nwafor who claimed they had a shootout with armed robbers and said it was likely my brother was one of them. My parents explained that they saw the boy at the station and then James, again, denied ever arresting the boy. Then Mr Bala Nasarawa looked my parents in the eye and told them that there’s nothing he could do since Mr James had denied ever arresting or detaining the boy.

“So we went to Human Rights. Of course they took the money and promised heaven and earth and yet, nothing happened, we didn’t get my brother. People who made it out of the station as at early 2013 said my brother was still there. They came to my father and told him to make more offers and he did but it did not yield any result.

“Mr James Nwafor was the OC of SARS Awkuzu during the period when over 40 dead bodies from SARS Awkuzu were thrown into the Oji River at the boundary of Enugu and Anambra State. This issue made my father swim in the river to see if he can identify my brother, he didn’t find his body amongst those that were dumped there. During his time at SARS Awkuzu, the station was known as an abattoir for human and it was well known that Human parts can be bought at any point there.”

“They Shot 17 People In One Night”

Anmabra based business man, Bonaventure Chokwebundu Mokwe said he came in contact with Azukwu SARS on August 1st 2013, when his Upper Class hotel was demolished. Mokwe said he witnessed many killing during his time behind bars and alleged that Nwafor could be bought to do a particular job, death inclusive, if the price is right.
He was arrested by the police men after they searched the hotel and found a bag with two human skulls with sand all over them and two rusted and unserviceable AK47 guns.

Mokwe noted that Nwafor’s deputy, Sunday Okpe who inspected the exhibits admitted that it seemed he was innocent of the charges levelled against him but this did not deter James Nwafor who was determined to keep him in custody and kill him.

He shared;”Okpe’s observation did not stop James Nwafor. Not long after that, one of the officers came back with an already written statement and I was asked to sign. I refused and insisted that I was quite capable of writing my own statement.

“My torture commenced immediately. I was overpowered and my shirt was removed from me. They then wrapped my neck with the shirt and then followed it will a green rope and they started pulling from both ends till I passed out. They appended my thumbprint on the prepared statement that substantiated the allegations against me.”

He was detained in Cell 5, regarded as the ‘Death Chamber’ because the cell was reserved for those James Nwafor wanted to kill and that was where he witnessed the gruesome and uncensored murder of inmates that went on in Azukwu SARS.

He continued; “The shock of my life happened on the second or the third day of being in the cell 5. There was this young boy between ages 19 and 22, a second year Engineering student. When we spoke, he said he had been arrested because his supremely rich uncle, based in Lagos wanted to annex his late father’s portion of family land. His resistance against the uncle landed him at SARS as a kidnapper and armed robber.

“That night, the door opened and names were called out. 17 people including the young guy were called. It did not take more than 15 minutes for gunshots to fill the air. The 17 young men were killed. I lost it that night. My system just shut down.

“I witnessed some of the tortures and I became aware of some their cases along with what really happened in the place. I witnessed an incident when a young trading apprentice was arrested by SARS on behalf of the master over a missing N250, 000. He broke his spinal cord and died when he was subjected to what they call HANGING TORTURE. He was written off as an armed robber. Z

“I witnessed an incident which they call verification exercise. All the inmates will be brought out in the open yard and seated on the ground. When your name is called, you will stand up and answer some questions. There is this boy that was called up and James Nwafor asked him; Are you from Ogidi ? Before the boy could finish saying no, Nwafor shot him with the silver coloured pistol he always carried. The boy bled to death right there.

“I also witnessed the practice of shifting inmates in the middle of the night to Nneni for the purposes of dodging official inspection of the place. Nneni SARS annex is another abattoir. Starvation of inmates and outright shooting is the rule there. If the government undertakes the excavation of the perimeter of the Nneni anex, The Ezu River will be a joke compared to what will be discovered.

“I saw other killings at the very place. Every morning, the inmates of CELL 1 will be called to carry a dead body or two behind the torture hall. Any individual that has been detained by SARS for an extended period of time will tell you exactly that.

“Nwafor does not release proven kidnappers or armed robbers, he kills them but with a negotiated huge amount of money, James will at most, charge the person to court. Outright release of the person is off as far as I know. What I also know is that, he can be bought to do a particular job, death inclusive, if the price is right.”

More Pain And Agony
For Onyinye Maureen, It has been pain and agony for her family since 2014 when SARS Awkuzu took my brother.

She wrote; “This same man took my brother and told me he had killed my brother. My Mum died of heart attack and stroke from the pain of the inhumane treatment and pain of what this man did to my brother. “

Another Facebook user, Gwen Florida recounted how they were made to pay N3 million to secure the release of her brother from the dreaded unit. “It feels like yesterday. His hands and legs were tied and suspended in the air. He was not allowed to eat. We paid over three million naira to bail him out. He came out looking like a skeleton. Someone who was really big, His eyes had become white, no blood in his veins and he couldn’t move three steps without falling down. Same day, I saw them exchange an Okada man for a rich man son who murdered a secondary school girl.”

Petitions To Investigate, Sack James Nwafor
A report released by the International Society for Civil Liberties and the Rule of Law on July 2017, accused the Special Anti-Robbery Squad of Anambra State Police Command of being responsible for the 35 corpses discovered in the Ezu River, Amansea.

The report which was signed by the Chairman of Board of Trustees of the group, Emeka Umeagbalasi, and addressed to several authorities, including then acting President Yemi Osinbajo and Amnesty International among others, condemned the use of force, torture and other unapproved ways to extract information from suspects.

Although the discovery led to creation of a panel of enquiry by the federal government, Nwafor was never prosecuted.

Amnesty International’s had also previously written reports on the atrocities committed by Nwafor. In 2014. Amnesty captioned the report, “WELCOME TO HELLFIRE ”, and that of 2016 was captioned “ YOU HAVE SIGNED YOUR DEATH WARRANT. One of the captions used by Amnesty was reportedly an inscription on one of the death cells at SARS Awkuzu while the other was culled from the testimony of one of the many victims of human rights violations in the hands of James Nwafor and his men. These reports contained gory details of many human rights violations by officals of SARS under James Nwafor.

Apart from the efforts made by Amnesty International at exposing the unlawful breaches and infractions committed by James Nwafor, many other local human rights organisations like Network on Police Reform in Nigeria (NOPRIN), International Human Rights and Equity Defense Foundation (I-REF), Civil Liberties Organisation (CLO), International Society for Civil Liberties and Rule of Law (INTERSOCIETY), among others, have on many occasions in the past written several petitions against the activities of SARS, Awkuzu under James Nwafor regarding human rights atrocities.

Nwafor who retired from the Nigeria Police in 2018 was apppointed by Governor Willie Obiano of Anambra State as a Senior Special Assistant on Security Matters. As the ENDSARS protests demanding an end to police brutality and extra-judicial killing gained momentum, he was sacked but he has yet to be prosecuted and arrested for the alleged atrocities

ThEGodFaThEr106:

Re: Okorocha Exposed By Pandora by ThEGodFaThEr106: 8:28pm On Oct 05, 2021
saintade01:
Hehehehe you know the drill grin grin grin grin

I am even suspecting Peter Peter Obi is one of the sponsors of all these UGM that PMB was talking about.
Stay there and be yearning okpata, tomorrow fulani herdsmen would still send you and your people on a compulsory leave to Benin republic as refugees.
Sebi, last time they drove your people away to Benin republic, your Lord and personal slave master, Thuefnubu dressed up in agbada and flew to kano to thank them for a job well done and also gave them N200,000,000 For sending Yoruba people to Benin republic.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Exposed By Pandora by Mace0lane: 8:30pm On Oct 05, 2021
Re: Okorocha Exposed By Pandora by TheSupleemLeada(m): 8:32pm On Oct 05, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr106:

Stay there and be yearning okpata, tomorrow fulani herdsmen would still send you and your people on a compulsory leave to Benin republic as refugees.
Sebi, last time they drove your people away to Benin republic, your Lord and personal slave master, Thuefnubu dressed up in agbada and flew to kano to thank them for a job well done and also gave them N200,000,000 For sending Yoruba people to Benin republic.

Stale..... south east governors are the ones currently svckin fulani cvck and soaked in their cum.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Exposed By Pandora by ThEGodFaThEr106: 8:33pm On Oct 05, 2021
Mace0lane:

I don't need to mention Buhari's crime because he's world renowned failure and fulani terrorist sympathizer. Even Trump called him the lifeless man.
As for Awo, he needs no introduction, the world knows how he orchestrated and supported genocide during the civil war and at the end, he got served in his own coin. We all know how it ended for him.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Exposed By Pandora by DoggoneDogg: 8:33pm On Oct 05, 2021
[s]
Mace0lane:
[/s]

I will charge Buhari with
1. Terrorism
2. Fraud
3. Embezzlement of public funds
4. Conspiracy
5. Mass murder/manslaughter
6. Hate speech
7. Forgery
Amongst others...

Now tell us what you will charge Peter Obi with. Let's see if your skull contains anything.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Exposed By Pandora by seunmsg(m): 8:34pm On Oct 05, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

Thanks.

https://www.nairaland.com/6784957/pandora-papers-inside-peter-obis

Read and stop asking irritating question. Every single law he broke was highlighted in the report.

4 Likes

Re: Okorocha Exposed By Pandora by DoggoneDogg: 8:35pm On Oct 05, 2021
[s]
seunmsg:

https://www.nairaland.com/6784957/pandora-papers-inside-peter-obis

Read and stop asking irritating question. Every single law he broke was highlighted in the report.
[/s]

Oga state the crime.

You nor go school?? State the crime naa
Na wa for Afonja illiterates o

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Exposed By Pandora by TheSupleemLeada(m): 8:35pm On Oct 05, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr106:

I don't need to mention Buhari's crime because he's world renowned failure and fulani terrorist sympathizer. Even Trump called him the lifeless man.
As for Awo, he needs no introduction, the world knows how he orchestrated and supported genocide during the civil war and at the end, he got served in his own coin. We all know how it ended for him.

Awo died like a man, ojukwu ran like a bumbling foolish coward disguised as a woman after wasting the lives of 3million fools like him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Exposed By Pandora by seunmsg(m): 8:37pm On Oct 05, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

Oga state the crime.

You nor go school?? State the crime naa
Na wa for Afonja illiterates o

You started out by saying no insult so what’s the nonsense in bold?

You are educated and can read. Read the report and stop the silliness. After reading the report, come back and i will engage you if you still any any meaningful questions.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Exposed By Pandora by ThEGodFaThEr106: 8:37pm On Oct 05, 2021
TheSupleemLeada:

Stale..... south east governors are the ones currently svckin fulani cvck and soaked in their cum.
Oh! Have you forgotten how Isikilu waskili, one man riot and one man mopol ransacked 5 villages in Ibarapa and Igangan and chase all of you away to faraway country, Benin republic as refugees?
Even your governor, Dapo Abiodun went to pay him homage and declared that "he speaks better Yoruba than him" therefore, he's right and justified in driving his people out of the state.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Exposed By Pandora by DoggoneDogg: 8:41pm On Oct 05, 2021
[s]
seunmsg:

You started out by saying no insult so what’s the nonsense in bold?

You are educated and can read. Read the report and stop the silliness. After reading the report, come back and i will engage you if you still any any meaningful questions.
[/s]

Because you started beer parlour analysis instead of a straight answer like I did up there.

TELL US PETER OBI'S CRIME OR SHUT UP AFONJA!!

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Exposed By Pandora by ThEGodFaThEr106: 8:42pm On Oct 05, 2021
TheSupleemLeada:

Awo died like a man, ojukwu ran like a bumbling foolish coward disguised as a woman after wasting the lives of 3million fools like him.
They say he who fights and runs today lives to fight another day. That was what Ojukwu did but Awo's case is different. He was afraid of sleeping in a cell and before one could say Jack! He bought Otapiapia and gum ekute and swallowed it all.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Exposed By Pandora by DoggoneDogg: 8:44pm On Oct 05, 2021
Tinubu is dying but Afonja problem na Peter Obi

Igboho is chained like a bush pig in a 4th world nation but Afonja problem na Nnamdi Kanu

Abiola was murdered like a fowl by Abokina but Afonja problem na Nnamdi Azikiwe

Na wa for Afonja!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Exposed By Pandora by DoggoneDogg: 8:45pm On Oct 05, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr106:

Oh! Have you forgotten how Isikilu waskili, one man riot and one man mopol ransacked 5 villages in Ibarapa and Igangan and chase all of you away to faraway country, Benin republic as refugees?
Even your governor, Dapo Abiodun went to pay him homage and declared that "he speaks better Yoruba than him" therefore, he's right and justified in driving his people out of the state.

grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Exposed By Pandora by Mace0lane: 8:45pm On Oct 05, 2021
Money Laundering exposed by Pandora - This lunatics Peter Obi as been using his oloshi daughter to launder Anambra state fund into foreign acct before your father can say jack.

Robbery / Fraud - spent Anambra state fund to build himself next mall in PH n Abuja

Flesh eater - Mass murder of Anambra indigene in Azu river that peter Obi personally fed on n fed to his goddess in the river

Hate speech - Peter Obi is the greatest bigot in the history of the human race. Imagine the bastard diving the Catholics against other Christian in Anambra to please the River goddess his father worship.

DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

I will charge Buhari with
1. Terrorism
2. Fraud
3. Embezzlement of public funds
4. Conspiracy
5. Mass murder/manslaughter
6. Hate speech
7. Forgery
Amongst others...

Now tell us what you will charge Peter Obi with. Let's see if your skull contains anything.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reno Omokri's Facebook And IG Accounts Suspended. SEE WHY / Anambra Election: Andy Uba Defeat; Who Scammed Who? / Why Is No Governor Inviting Obi To State Functions Anywhere?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.