Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,911 members, 7,835,048 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Employers Help Me Solve This - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Employers Help Me Solve This (360 Views)

Please! Help Me Solve This Problem To Continue My Application On FRSC PORTAL / Pls Help Me To Solve This Questions / Dear Employers This Is What Motivates Us, So Stop Asking - Topwritersden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Employers Help Me Solve This by newinsta: 9:43am On Apr 13, 2019
I noticed that most Nigerian employees just want to sit and get paid after every 30 days, soon as I give them a target they run from the job, during interviews they run their mouth and talk confidently, but soon as I say their pay is based on how productive they are(I have a particular ratio), I wont see them again. I still do not understand how they expect to get paid without being productive, I am willing to pay between 30k to 100k yet it seems something is wrong, have any of you solve this problem?
Re: Employers Help Me Solve This by iamclime(m): 11:53am On Apr 13, 2019
There is nothing wrong with setting targets to sales personnel, provided they are reasonable and mutually beneficial to both the organization and the sales personnel. Take note of the words REASONABLE and MUTUALLY BENEFICIAL.
If your sales targets take into consideration these two crucial factors, those who are willing and ready will stay and work. In the end, both employer and employee will smile. This also applies to other fields apart from sales.
The first basic rules is: Can I meet these targets myself, given the same circumstances, background, abilities, training as my staff? If yes, why? If no, why not?
Re: Employers Help Me Solve This by newinsta: 1:14pm On Apr 13, 2019
iamclime:
There is nothing wrong with setting targets to sales personnel, provided they are reasonable and mutually beneficial to both the organization and the sales personnel. Take note of the words REASONABLE and MUTUALLY BENEFICIAL.
If your sales targets take into consideration these two crucial factors, those who are willing and ready will stay and work. In the end, both employer and employee will smile. This also applies to other fields apart from sales.
The first basic rules is: Can I meet these targets myself, given the same circumstances, background, abilities, training as my staff? If yes, why? If no, why not?
Thank you, I actually did most of my jobs myself to have real field experience before employing hands so I can set targets for them

(1) (Reply)

Job Employment / Secretary Needed / Teachers Needed For Immediate Employment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.