Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,755 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:43 PM

Man Reveals The Strange Thing His Camera Caught During His Brother’s Wedding - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Reveals The Strange Thing His Camera Caught During His Brother’s Wedding (2666 Views)

Segun Ogungbe And His Two Wives Attend His Brother's Wedding (Photos) / Davido Orders One Of His Camera Men Off His Private Jet After He Used The Toilet / Monalisa Chinda's Outfit To Her Brother's Wedding (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Reveals The Strange Thing His Camera Caught During His Brother’s Wedding by Ndlistic(m): 9:51am On Apr 13, 2019
He wrote on his timeline:

"While i was recording the show , A lady who was not in good terms with the Amariya came closer to dance with her. Surprisingly,she rub her hands on her stomach. The Amariya was shocked . why did she do that and what do you think"

He further stated that similar thing happened in Nigeria, he wrote:

"I am now convinced that what my camera captured in Saudi was something serious. Similar thing happened in Nigeria, so this is how witchcraft is used to destroy our wives in wedding parties? He advises sisters to please be careful while dancing on your wedding day".

Watch Video Below and see what happened,

Source:
http://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/04/man-reveals-strange-thing-his-camera.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: Man Reveals The Strange Thing His Camera Caught During His Brother’s Wedding by itspzpics(m): 10:02am On Apr 13, 2019
wink
Re: Man Reveals The Strange Thing His Camera Caught During His Brother’s Wedding by Ndlistic(m): 10:23am On Apr 13, 2019
Strange things use to happened, Watch Full Video HERE
Re: Man Reveals The Strange Thing His Camera Caught During His Brother’s Wedding by Ndlistic(m): 11:23am On Apr 13, 2019
CC

Lalasticlala

Mynd44

Dominique
Re: Man Reveals The Strange Thing His Camera Caught During His Brother’s Wedding by Topmaike007(m): 11:41am On Apr 13, 2019
I don't understand what the op is talking about

2 Likes

Re: Man Reveals The Strange Thing His Camera Caught During His Brother’s Wedding by Nobody: 11:43am On Apr 13, 2019
Nice try but this is an old video, I've seen it since 2016

1 Like

Re: Man Reveals The Strange Thing His Camera Caught During His Brother’s Wedding by HerCuteness(f): 12:10pm On Apr 13, 2019
Ndlistic:
CC
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique
Old ass video

(1) (Reply)

Finally I Have Found My Dreamed Husband Said Chioma Chukwuka / Meet The Ibadan Based Prophet Olagunju That Hasn’t Had His Bath Nor Slept With H / Comedian Lasisi Elenu Bitterly Laments How His Car Was Vandalized During Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.