Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,937 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:02 PM

Segun Ogungbe And His Two Wives Attend His Brother's Wedding (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Segun Ogungbe And His Two Wives Attend His Brother's Wedding (Photos) (53604 Views)

Breaking News: Actor Segun Ogungbe Reportedly Divorce His Second Wife, Omowunmi / Segun Ogungbe And His 2 Wives, Atinuke & Omowunmi Ajiboye 'Awoko Aliyah' / Segun Ogungbe With His Two Wives On His Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Segun Ogungbe And His Two Wives Attend His Brother's Wedding (Photos) by itspzpics(m): 4:56am On Jul 19, 2019
Popular nolllywood actor Segin Ogungbe step out with beautiful wives to his Brother Omobolaji wedding who is also an actor in nollywood. The actor got married recently.

See more below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/actor-segun-ogungbe-step-out-with-his-two-wives-to-his-brothers-wedding/

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Segun Ogungbe And His Two Wives Attend His Brother's Wedding (Photos) by itspzpics(m): 4:56am On Jul 19, 2019
See More Romantic Photos and Video of segun Ogungbe brother and his nee wife => HERE

More

Re: Segun Ogungbe And His Two Wives Attend His Brother's Wedding (Photos) by Molola91(f): 4:57am On Jul 19, 2019
congrats to him

4 Likes

Re: Segun Ogungbe And His Two Wives Attend His Brother's Wedding (Photos) by madridguy(m): 5:09am On Jul 19, 2019
Correct man.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Segun Ogungbe And His Two Wives Attend His Brother's Wedding (Photos) by Alimani: 6:09am On Jul 19, 2019
cool

2 Ladies Fights Dirty At The Airport. ==> SEE PHOTOS HERE
Re: Segun Ogungbe And His Two Wives Attend His Brother's Wedding (Photos) by oyatz(m): 6:11am On Jul 19, 2019
What a proud modern polygamist!

39 Likes

Re: Segun Ogungbe And His Two Wives Attend His Brother's Wedding (Photos) by saheedbadmus(m): 6:22am On Jul 19, 2019
dats good.
Re: Segun Ogungbe And His Two Wives Attend His Brother's Wedding (Photos) by Rilley(m): 6:23am On Jul 19, 2019
3 some things. grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Segun Ogungbe And His Two Wives Attend His Brother's Wedding (Photos) by aanuoluwami14(f): 6:42am On Jul 19, 2019
shocked shocked This short man dey try ooo shocked Two wives cheesy cheesy

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Segun Ogungbe And His Two Wives Attend His Brother's Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 6:45am On Jul 19, 2019
The REAL AFRICAN.
Give me ONE REASON why those LADIES wouldn't be grateful to God...??
They are MARRIED and EMPLOYED for LIFE.
They now have an additional Home.

I support such but do not support "NUMEROUS KIDS"
Always give birth to the number u can manage well......

17 Likes

Re: Segun Ogungbe And His Two Wives Attend His Brother's Wedding (Photos) by queenxey1(f): 7:03am On Jul 19, 2019
Finally God has done it again, � i just bought myself a brand new 2019 customized model KJV Bible, Satan ur own don finish �

223 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Segun Ogungbe And His Two Wives Attend His Brother's Wedding (Photos) by ednut1(m): 7:14am On Jul 19, 2019
Polygamy go sweet o. If one wife dey keep malice you go just turn to the other one lol

6 Likes

Re: Segun Ogungbe And His Two Wives Attend His Brother's Wedding (Photos) by sparog(m): 7:18am On Jul 19, 2019
Better enjoyment with two fresh women

But las las, he go still get girlfriends outside cos men that marries two wives never get satisfied, if you think I'm lying ask our polygamist in the house

grin

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Segun Ogungbe And His Two Wives Attend His Brother's Wedding (Photos) by TANID(m): 7:32am On Jul 19, 2019
I Never Knew That He Get Two wives Before, Most Expecialy That Girl In Second To The Last Pic.

Aside That He's A cheristian So What's He Doing With Two Wives?

Anyways Happy Married Life To His Brother.

3 Likes

Re: Segun Ogungbe And His Two Wives Attend His Brother's Wedding (Photos) by Onyi22(f): 7:32am On Jul 19, 2019
He's a real gem

2 Likes

Re: Segun Ogungbe And His Two Wives Attend His Brother's Wedding (Photos) by Olalan(m): 8:14am On Jul 19, 2019
Behind those smiles are a thousand troubles.........ask anyone who came from a polygamous family.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Segun Ogungbe And His Two Wives Attend His Brother's Wedding (Photos) by Automatic3444(m): 8:37am On Jul 19, 2019
Nolly nolly
Re: Segun Ogungbe And His Two Wives Attend His Brother's Wedding (Photos) by SultanOfAbia: 8:38am On Jul 19, 2019
Two Pussycats are better than ONE.. Baba Enjoy

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Segun Ogungbe And His Two Wives Attend His Brother's Wedding (Photos) by fearlessigboman(m): 8:39am On Jul 19, 2019
Seriously..
I do wonder how these men with more than one wife does it.. Really...
Kinda baffles me.. Maybe because I wasn't born into one..

Ps: I am not against it.. But I am not for it..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Segun Ogungbe And His Two Wives Attend His Brother's Wedding (Photos) by DIKEnaWAR: 8:39am On Jul 19, 2019
Men that are married to two or more wives at the same time, do they sometimes invite everyone to bed for a mènage à trois?

Polygamy should not be allowed. If you are tired of a marriage, divorce the woman and pay alimony.

1 Like

Re: Segun Ogungbe And His Two Wives Attend His Brother's Wedding (Photos) by Lekanbery: 8:39am On Jul 19, 2019
Uk used iPhone 6s PLUS 128GB for sale. Call 08071185799. Lagos state/ Ikotun
Re: Segun Ogungbe And His Two Wives Attend His Brother's Wedding (Photos) by olassybaba: 8:39am On Jul 19, 2019
A wise that didn't follow the crowd
Re: Segun Ogungbe And His Two Wives Attend His Brother's Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 8:39am On Jul 19, 2019
Legend

6 Likes

Re: Segun Ogungbe And His Two Wives Attend His Brother's Wedding (Photos) by mknigeriagreat: 8:40am On Jul 19, 2019
This guy
Re: Segun Ogungbe And His Two Wives Attend His Brother's Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 8:40am On Jul 19, 2019
oyatz:
What a proud modern polygamist!

He is a Muslim now.
Abi?
Re: Segun Ogungbe And His Two Wives Attend His Brother's Wedding (Photos) by Olujoe1(m): 8:40am On Jul 19, 2019
Younger brother still counting
Re: Segun Ogungbe And His Two Wives Attend His Brother's Wedding (Photos) by Freshboye1(m): 8:41am On Jul 19, 2019
nyc couples
Re: Segun Ogungbe And His Two Wives Attend His Brother's Wedding (Photos) by ecclize: 8:41am On Jul 19, 2019
This one too get two wives... Nawa o...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Burnaboy Shows Off His Babe Cooking In The Kitchen [PICS] / Wizkid: I Will Only Marry If All My Girlfriends & Exes Would Marry Me Same Time / Wizkid Shares Justine Skye's Halloween Costume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.