Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,654 members, 7,820,276 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Israel's ₦36 Billion Spacecraft Crashed Into Pieces During Moon Landing - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Israel's ₦36 Billion Spacecraft Crashed Into Pieces During Moon Landing (37721 Views)

First U.S Moon Landing Mission In 50 Yrs Suffers Failure & Technical Issue (Pix) / China's Mission To Mars 2021: Unveils Spacecraft, Vehicles And Mock Base (Pics) / China’s Space Station, Tiangong 1 Crashed Into Earth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel's ₦36 Billion Spacecraft Crashed Into Pieces During Moon Landing by saraki2019(m): 5:02pm On Apr 13, 2019
Israel fails in bid to be fourth nation to land spacecraft on Moon as its Beresheet (a biblical reference that means "in the beginning" ) spacecraft crashes on lunar surface.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Israel's ₦36 Billion Spacecraft Crashed Into Pieces During Moon Landing by NaMeAboki: 5:04pm On Apr 13, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

There is a common believe the Igbo race migrated from Israel. I believe it 98% with 2% left for doubt. There disposure to creativity and engineering reinforces my belief.

The Igbos are the most technologically advanced region in the whole of West Africa. I heard they built incredible weaponry and were also researching advanced chemical and biological warheads in the heat of the civil war. There is also a myth that they significantly helped the British army in designing powerful chemical lethal weapons like phosgene, chlorine, and mustard gas in WW1. Breathtaking!

There is no doubt Nigeria's industrial, technological, and advance military research developments are hinged on the rise of the East; the home of the brave and craftsmen with engineers heart.

Richdad

Is that is why they are flooding our markets with fake spare parts and drugs imported from China and India respectively, among others?
Re: Israel's ₦36 Billion Spacecraft Crashed Into Pieces During Moon Landing by SarkinYarki: 5:05pm On Apr 13, 2019
That's the risk with using rockets as brakes to slow the fall of an entry vehicle entering and attempting a lunar sattelite or planetary landing , if anything goes wrong with the main or retro rocket thrust during decent then you have your payload hurtling into an unrecoverable crash. I am bigger fan of airball assisted landings where the entry vehicle deploys a powerful airball around itself on decent and bouncing to to a halt absorbing all the landing inertial shocks impact and re-impact .

GavelSlam come let's talk some practical physics a little, I will like to start sharpening minds with you from today .
Re: Israel's ₦36 Billion Spacecraft Crashed Into Pieces During Moon Landing by Mace0lane: 5:28pm On Apr 13, 2019
Some lies your foolish father told you think you can force it down the throat of other Nigerians. Technological breakthrough ko technological moonlight ni.

Richdad50:
shocked

There is a common believe the Igbo race migrated from Israel. I believe it 98% with 2% left for doubt. There disposure to creativity and engineering reinforces my belief.

The Igbos are the most technologically advanced region in the whole of West Africa. I heard they built incredible weaponry and were also researching advanced chemical and biological warheads in the heat of the civil war. There is also a myth that they significantly helped the British army in designing powerful chemical lethal weapons like phosgene, chlorine, and mustard gas in WW1. Breathtaking!

There is no doubt Nigeria's industrial, technological, and advance military research developments are hinged on the rise of the East; the home of the brave and craftsmen with engineers heart.

Richdad
Re: Israel's ₦36 Billion Spacecraft Crashed Into Pieces During Moon Landing by Solorrman(m): 6:13pm On Apr 13, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

The Igbos are the most technologically advanced region in the whole of West Africa. I heard they built incredible weaponry and were also researching advanced chemical and biological warheads in the heat of the civil war. There is also a myth that they usignificantly helped the British army in designing powerful chemical lethal weapons like phosgene, chlorine, and mustard gas in WW1. Breathtaking!

[i] Richdad[/i]they better creat a beneficial equipments and technological gadgets that weaponry. They need to be peaceful,advance with needful things. But as u can see it's only slippers and sandals that igbo are good in producing,there is still no single igbo made machine that bring about light or a machine that duplicate bicycle. There is no way igbo could possibly trace their Creed or origin to Israel just because they hate buhari and Islamic. They realize how Israel hates Muslims that's why they want to join their ancestral relationship with white beings. That's why Ojukwu looks exactly like netenyahu . Igbo should have being beautiful like most of the Israel and should also be white not like charcoal pls stop embarrassing urself because if that's the case then I am also related to b.w bush since from Adam,I know so many baggers would get to me with harsh words but u need to know that Jews hate Christian's only that they hate Islam more.
Re: Israel's ₦36 Billion Spacecraft Crashed Into Pieces During Moon Landing by Emycord: 6:19pm On Apr 13, 2019
Denikayan:
grin grin grin

Great news!

It should have returned back to the country and crash on their presidential villa.
useless animal i know uncircumcised philistines like you will rejoice at this news just un show how loyal you are to palestines and arab world. but here you are struggling to produce a common hb pencil and toothpick. goat after two years this crash would have been forgotten , while buhari deals with you hard time at his next level
Re: Israel's ₦36 Billion Spacecraft Crashed Into Pieces During Moon Landing by Denikayan: 6:23pm On Apr 13, 2019
[s]
Emycord:
useless animal i know uncircumcised philistines like you will rejoice at this news just un show how loyal you are to palestines and arab world. but here you are struggling to produce a common hb pencil and toothpick. goat after two years this crash would have been forgotten , while buhari deals with you hard time at his next level
[/s]
[s]
Emycord:
[/s]
[s]
Emycord:
[/s]
Re: Israel's ₦36 Billion Spacecraft Crashed Into Pieces During Moon Landing by CodeTemplar: 6:36pm On Apr 13, 2019
dingbang:
Spend 100million dollars just to take pictures.. grin

Issorait. If only they would have given me just 1million naira from that money, I for don enjoy myself By now
The "if only" mentality.
Is real is largely a desert nation yet exports food while we have good land but import food. We have more than them yet we eye what's theirs.

1 Like

Re: Israel's ₦36 Billion Spacecraft Crashed Into Pieces During Moon Landing by Guynexttdoor: 7:10pm On Apr 13, 2019
100 million just to snap pictures, why dont borrow from china like WhatsApp status.
Re: Israel's ₦36 Billion Spacecraft Crashed Into Pieces During Moon Landing by 3verblazing(m): 7:11pm On Apr 13, 2019
Owo wo gbo

Re: Israel's ₦36 Billion Spacecraft Crashed Into Pieces During Moon Landing by APOSTLECHUMA: 7:39pm On Apr 13, 2019
JAPAN, INDIA AND EUROPEAN UNION'S ATTEMPTS TO THE MOON DIDNT GET TO THE STAGE THE ISRAELI SPACECRAFT GOT TO. NAIRA LAND IS ANTI-SEMITIC,THEY DIDNT REPORT NETANTANYA'S WIN OF THE ISRAELI 2019 ELECTION AND HERE THEY IGNORED INFORMING US THAT THAT LITTLE SPACECRAFT TRAVELLED 6.5MILLION KILOMETERS TO GET TO THE MOON AND WAS ONLY 25 KILOMETERS AWAY FROM THE MOON'S SURFACE BEFORE THE CRASH. ISRAEL IS A SMALL NATION WITH A BIG HEART AND WILL SOON JOIN THE CLUB OF COSMIC SUPPER POWERS.
Re: Israel's ₦36 Billion Spacecraft Crashed Into Pieces During Moon Landing by Nobody: 7:48pm On Apr 13, 2019
Denikayan:
grin grin grin

Great news!

It should have returned back to the country and crash on their presidential villa.
God bless Israel ,God give them dominion over the Arab world.
Re: Israel's ₦36 Billion Spacecraft Crashed Into Pieces During Moon Landing by israelmao(m): 7:55pm On Apr 13, 2019
We will not give up until it successfully lands and returns.
Re: Israel's ₦36 Billion Spacecraft Crashed Into Pieces During Moon Landing by nurusystem(m): 8:47pm On Apr 13, 2019
Owon olodo wait and see wen Nigeria will land in the sun and moon
Re: Israel's ₦36 Billion Spacecraft Crashed Into Pieces During Moon Landing by nextstep(m): 9:25pm On Apr 13, 2019
SarkinYarki:
That's the risk with using rockets as brakes to slow the fall of an entry vehicle entering and attempting a lunar sattelite or planetary landing , if anything goes wrong with the main or retro rocket thrust during decent then you have your payload hurtling into an unrecoverable crash. I am bigger fan of airball assisted landings where the entry vehicle deploys a powerful airball around itself on decent and bouncing to to a halt absorbing all the landing inertial shocks impact and re-impact .

GavelSlam come let's talk some practical physics a little, I will like to start sharpening minds with you from today .

The trouble with airball is there's no air on the moon to inflate the ball... unless they carry a significant of compressed air, which can be rather heavy, in addition to the propellants. Pound for pound, you get more force from burning propellant than from uncompressing air from a tank, and you still have to hope the entire deploy-and-inflate mechanism doesn't misbehave.
Re: Israel's ₦36 Billion Spacecraft Crashed Into Pieces During Moon Landing by SarkinYarki: 9:37pm On Apr 13, 2019
nextstep:

The trouble with airball is there's no air on the moon to inflate the ball... unless they carry a significant of compressed air, which can be rather heavy, in addition to the propellants. Pound for pound, you get more force from burning propellant than from uncompressing air from a tank, and you still have to hope the entire deploy-and-inflate mechanism doesn't misbehave.

it carries it's own compressed air to inflate the balls
Re: Israel's ₦36 Billion Spacecraft Crashed Into Pieces During Moon Landing by OSUigboKiller: 10:12pm On Apr 13, 2019
NothingDoMe:
Small country big dreams.
Shattered dreams
FOOLISH people they are
Re: Israel's ₦36 Billion Spacecraft Crashed Into Pieces During Moon Landing by OSUigboKiller: 10:13pm On Apr 13, 2019
[s]
Richdad50:
shocked

Richdad
[/s]
Thrown in the trash tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israel's ₦36 Billion Spacecraft Crashed Into Pieces During Moon Landing by xchuky: 10:54pm On Apr 13, 2019
grin ;DThe spacecraft looks like juju is all around it
Re: Israel's ₦36 Billion Spacecraft Crashed Into Pieces During Moon Landing by uarikibe: 11:43pm On Apr 13, 2019
magzey:
Wicked pipu Their continued blood letting on Palestinian has begin to manifest on their badluck.DWM no see anything yet undecided undecided
Palestinians are guinea pig.
Thier spacecraft eill be ready in 2 years ok
Re: Israel's ₦36 Billion Spacecraft Crashed Into Pieces During Moon Landing by Kokoebapluse(m): 12:33am On Apr 14, 2019
Humm. Isreal disappointed everybody. Why dey don't remove eyes of mark when he die?

Because it's only eyes or mark see it that Jesus sit at the right hand of God �. Mark eyes should be used in the lad today.

Why isreal don't ask for the eyes of mark? Instead of them waste $ just to create that thing that crash?
Re: Israel's ₦36 Billion Spacecraft Crashed Into Pieces During Moon Landing by Caseless: 6:40am On Apr 14, 2019
Netanyahu should be voted out for this failure!

1 Like

Re: Israel's ₦36 Billion Spacecraft Crashed Into Pieces During Moon Landing by AudiA4: 3:20am On Apr 15, 2019
Denikayan:
grin grin grin

Great news!

As it would have returned back to you and crashed in your house abi? Foolish and senseless talk
Re: Israel's ₦36 Billion Spacecraft Crashed Into Pieces During Moon Landing by Denikayan: 7:07am On Apr 15, 2019
AudiA4:

As it would have returned back to you and crashed in your house abi? Foolish and senseless talk

Your head is paining you!
Re: Israel's ₦36 Billion Spacecraft Crashed Into Pieces During Moon Landing by AudiA4: 7:39am On Apr 15, 2019
Denikayan:

Your head is paining you!
If u are not sick in your brain u will not make such statement, idiot
Re: Israel's ₦36 Billion Spacecraft Crashed Into Pieces During Moon Landing by Jola58: 7:10am On Apr 16, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

Richdad

thank God, you heard. not that you confirmed
Re: Israel's ₦36 Billion Spacecraft Crashed Into Pieces During Moon Landing by sapientia(m): 10:37am On Apr 27, 2019
nextstep:

No mind them.

Do people think that $100million was just thrown down a pit? No, it was used to hire the best minds across a whole bunch of Israeli high-tech companies and pump money into their various technology industries: heavy machining, computing, chemicals, rockets, telecommunications, satellites, you name it. Imagine if Nigeria could seriously spend $100 million developing our tech industries and employing people.

For a country like Nigeria, $100 million is not even much, it's almost like $0.50 per person (or N175, less than what each person spends on feeding daily). And to think our leaders steal this much on a monthly basis makes one so sad.

Just reaching the moon and having the rocket fail during landing is a major achievement in itself. Do you know how many times USA, Russia, and China failed before they finally succeeded? India, Japan have also crash landed (didn't Japan also recently land on an asteroid?).

Israel will try again, and within two years, will be successful. Nigerians will still be using foreign-made phones, enabled by foreign-made telecoms equipment, to disparage other countries, while celebrating the success of a pencil factory.

Don't I just love your post?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boy In Gombe Constructs NNPC Fuel Tanker Model With Local Materials (Photos) / Picture : Male And Female Civet Cat Killed At The Back Of My House / China Unveils World’s First AI Robot News Presenter. (PICS And VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.