Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,960 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Man Killed & Sacrificed To Gods In Ahoada, Rivers State (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Killed & Sacrificed To Gods In Ahoada, Rivers State (Photos) (68461 Views)

Gunmen Kill Six People In Ahoada, Rivers State / Mad Man Beheads 6 Persons In Ahoada, Rivers State, Kills Self (Graphic Photos) / Soldier Beaten To Death In Ahoada, Rivers State Over Stolen Rods (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Killed & Sacrificed To Gods In Ahoada, Rivers State (Photos) by Ukaegbumbeh(m): 5:27pm On Apr 13, 2019
Another Afonjo case

Re: Man Killed & Sacrificed To Gods In Ahoada, Rivers State (Photos) by Fixedoddsjay: 5:30pm On Apr 13, 2019
VIP Games Available Today

Re: Man Killed & Sacrificed To Gods In Ahoada, Rivers State (Photos) by 1bunne4lif(m): 5:34pm On Apr 13, 2019
he has not said the whole truth, its a neighboring community to jk4
Re: Man Killed & Sacrificed To Gods In Ahoada, Rivers State (Photos) by Honor10: 5:42pm On Apr 13, 2019
uduak2016:
These afonjas and their propaganda. Using fake account. To deflect from the ritual killings in SW. Even my dog knows that SW is the ritual den of the world. They do this and then use their other fake accounts to start writing "what is wrong with Rivers state, what has Rivers state turned into, Rivers state and blood." Pyschologically brainwashing you that Rivers is bloody. I grew up in SW, so I know these people very well.

your are insane, what concern Afonja with rivers, thunder fire u. will u av say this nonsense, if it is SW States? Afonja kill u dia.

1 Like

Re: Man Killed & Sacrificed To Gods In Ahoada, Rivers State (Photos) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Apr 13, 2019
uduak2016:
These afonjas and their propaganda. Using fake account. To deflect from the ritual killings in SW. Even my dog knows that SW is the ritual den of the world. They do this and then use their other fake accounts to start writing "what is wrong with Rivers state, what has Rivers state turned into, Rivers state and blood." Pyschologically brainwashing you that Rivers is bloody. I grew up in SW, so I know these people very well.
Do u reside in Rivers State?
So people should close their eyes to what's happening here abi?
Sentiment has beclouded your sense of reasoning to the extent that you showed disrespect to the murdered soul.

Just pray u don't end up as one of these victims if you are in this state because the death rate is extremely high these days.

1 Like

Re: Man Killed & Sacrificed To Gods In Ahoada, Rivers State (Photos) by CodeTemplar: 6:21pm On Apr 13, 2019
tooth4tooth:
Human sacrifice Who does that?
Human sacrifice is very common, it is the format and level of secrecy that varies.
Re: Man Killed & Sacrificed To Gods In Ahoada, Rivers State (Photos) by Denikayan: 6:26pm On Apr 13, 2019
[s]
uduak2016:
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Man Killed & Sacrificed To Gods In Ahoada, Rivers State (Photos) by CodeTemplar: 6:28pm On Apr 13, 2019
kingkakaone:

Do u reside in Rivers State?
So people should close their eyes to what's happening here abi?
Sentiment has beclouded your sense of reasoning to the extent that you showed disrespect to the murdered soul.

Just pray u don't end up as one of these victims if you are in this state because the death rate is extremely high these days.
It is a common thing in Africa and only the format and level of secrecy varies.
Re: Man Killed & Sacrificed To Gods In Ahoada, Rivers State (Photos) by frozen70(f): 6:34pm On Apr 13, 2019
How come they are using human to sacrifice
Is that what their gods told them

So what about the ones they have been killing all this while by careless act

Why not use those ones blood for sacrifice ❓
Re: Man Killed & Sacrificed To Gods In Ahoada, Rivers State (Photos) by alowonle02(m): 6:43pm On Apr 13, 2019
This is absolutely barbaric and condemnable and justice must be done to fish out those behind the gruesome killing of innocent soul. These people are similar and having the same mindset of Boko Haram.
Re: Man Killed & Sacrificed To Gods In Ahoada, Rivers State (Photos) by RTSC: 6:45pm On Apr 13, 2019
Rivers is poorly governed.
Re: Man Killed & Sacrificed To Gods In Ahoada, Rivers State (Photos) by legba1(m): 6:56pm On Apr 13, 2019
uduak2016:

some folks are so dumb ehnnn

1 Like

Re: Man Killed & Sacrificed To Gods In Ahoada, Rivers State (Photos) by autonomous22: 6:58pm On Apr 13, 2019
Mightymanna:
That's is why I will never choose Rivers state for my NYSC

We don't want you....
Re: Man Killed & Sacrificed To Gods In Ahoada, Rivers State (Photos) by sweetilicious(f): 7:07pm On Apr 13, 2019
I can't believe this is happening in this age

1 Like

Re: Man Killed & Sacrificed To Gods In Ahoada, Rivers State (Photos) by don4real18(m): 7:31pm On Apr 13, 2019
donbachi:
What is really wrong with rivers state?yesterday a friend of mine barr.frank igwe was murdered at ozuoba...the level of insecurity in rivers state,have out numbered the total number of fishes in her rivers...from orashi region to ikwerre,kalabari to ogoni,etche to bonny axis,okirika to oyingbo...the gods are really high on ethanol...may God almighty save us all.
Thank Wike for the happenings... The crime in the state has really increased under his watch
Re: Man Killed & Sacrificed To Gods In Ahoada, Rivers State (Photos) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Apr 13, 2019
Fake story.
Re: Man Killed & Sacrificed To Gods In Ahoada, Rivers State (Photos) by stieyven(m): 8:25pm On Apr 13, 2019
Earlystar698:
Indeed the gods are wise
the ways of the gods is different from the ways of men as far as it will bring peace to the community no problem....and the families of the decease should take heart
But I believe in God almighty
DO NOT TAKE THE NAME OF THE LORD IN VAIN. Exodus 20 :7
Re: Man Killed & Sacrificed To Gods In Ahoada, Rivers State (Photos) by Earlystar698(m): 8:33pm On Apr 13, 2019
ttmax09:
I have never insulted anyone on this forum before. But the community, you and the guy you quoted are all MAD. You all deserve to be hanged
eyaaa better person

Re: Man Killed & Sacrificed To Gods In Ahoada, Rivers State (Photos) by Earlystar698(m): 8:37pm On Apr 13, 2019
cosse:

smh.......u look so stupid with that meme....someone(obviously an unstable atheist) approved the death of a 26 year old and u are here saluting him like a shameless agbaya that u are...........karma is a bitch!!!!
you make no sense
Re: Man Killed & Sacrificed To Gods In Ahoada, Rivers State (Photos) by Smithwilliams826: 8:39pm On Apr 13, 2019
tooth4tooth:
Human sacrifice Who does that?
The gods....
Re: Man Killed & Sacrificed To Gods In Ahoada, Rivers State (Photos) by psalmylee(m): 8:39pm On Apr 13, 2019
na wa oo,na for this 21st century, things like this dey happen?this country can never know peace.. too much blood of innocent youths in the land#spits#
Re: Man Killed & Sacrificed To Gods In Ahoada, Rivers State (Photos) by selemo: 9:18pm On Apr 13, 2019
This was what Christianity has tried to stop centuries ago. Nevertheless so such barbaric act still exist. The black is evil that need to be wiped out. angry
Re: Man Killed & Sacrificed To Gods In Ahoada, Rivers State (Photos) by selemo: 9:19pm On Apr 13, 2019
sweetilicious:
I can't believe this is happening in this age
I wonder ooooo!
Re: Man Killed & Sacrificed To Gods In Ahoada, Rivers State (Photos) by tunjilee003: 10:03pm On Apr 13, 2019
dis is not pleasing to The ears.....the police should be able to arrest The perpetrators
Re: Man Killed & Sacrificed To Gods In Ahoada, Rivers State (Photos) by TANID(m): 10:12pm On Apr 13, 2019
Josh44s:

Masun
cheesy
Re: Man Killed & Sacrificed To Gods In Ahoada, Rivers State (Photos) by Kokoebapluse(m): 12:18am On Apr 14, 2019
Na them.

And they always use christainity cover face, and later them no go let person relax on before they start using microphone disturb area, christainity is a pagan using Jesus cover up.

Only in christainity I saw masquerade dancing in church.
Re: Man Killed & Sacrificed To Gods In Ahoada, Rivers State (Photos) by Caseless: 6:48am On Apr 14, 2019
Backward people who claim they're civilized.
Re: Man Killed & Sacrificed To Gods In Ahoada, Rivers State (Photos) by moshould(m): 7:41am On Apr 14, 2019
Stupid god that cannot provide stable electricity, they ar still feeding the fool, wey dem for leave am make hungry kill am.
Re: Man Killed & Sacrificed To Gods In Ahoada, Rivers State (Photos) by 9jaRealist: 2:00pm On Apr 16, 2019
ZOO! angry
Re: Man Killed & Sacrificed To Gods In Ahoada, Rivers State (Photos) by IjebuWarrior: 4:19am On Apr 18, 2019
Savage cannibals!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Suspected Yahoo Boys Show Off Their Charm & Workstation (Video) / Little Boy Arrested After Spraying 400k At A Party (pic/video) / Father, Stepmum Chain 10-Year-Old Son To Animals For 2 Years In Kebbi (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.