Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,640 members, 7,820,247 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Jessica Kaakkad Speaks On Marriage Crash With Mofe Duncan - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jessica Kaakkad Speaks On Marriage Crash With Mofe Duncan (19930 Views)

Matilda Duncan Speaks On Her Brother Mofe Duncan's Failed Marriage / Mofe Duncan Confirms His Marriage crashed, Says For Over A Year / Mofe Duncan And Jessica Kakkad's Marriage Crashes After 3 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jessica Kaakkad Speaks On Marriage Crash With Mofe Duncan by 234GT(m): 4:06pm On Apr 13, 2019
Pasan ti a fi na iyale...............
Re: Jessica Kaakkad Speaks On Marriage Crash With Mofe Duncan by McTobe(m): 4:08pm On Apr 13, 2019
More Grace and wisdom to you. Remain wise
YoungAncient1:
Anytime i see divorced couples, i wonder what happened to all the intimidating display on their wedding day? All the romantic feeding and dance? The can't get enough of you display? The marital vows? What happened to all the pre-wedding photoshoot PDA?

Marriage has two sides like any coin. Don't leave in denial of the fact that all the emotional mushi mushiness will slowly fade away and reality will set in. Then you will begin to wonder why on earth you chose to settle down with that person of all you could have gone for? As you begin to see that that fellow is not as perfect. They have strengths and weaknesses too.

This is why you must know what that guy or girl is supposed to do in your life and vice versa. This is what will keep your home when the chips are down.

Who said ferrytale are real?
Re: Jessica Kaakkad Speaks On Marriage Crash With Mofe Duncan by AngelicBeing: 4:11pm On Apr 13, 2019
daddytime:
Who fuckingg cares really...I wouldn't have known if you guys just shut the Bleep up about it...

Stop disturbing us please...
Gbam grin
Re: Jessica Kaakkad Speaks On Marriage Crash With Mofe Duncan by laughitall(m): 4:22pm On Apr 13, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

That young man is impotent. Three divorces in 5years only points to one direction. A weak manhood, size issues, or an abusive personality which I will rule out of the three.

She is happy and that's not a good thing for the man. It means he was never abusive. She looks free and that is bad news for him because it points to 'finally, I need a real man'. When a woman happily divorces, it becomes an indictment on the man's financial, sexual, or emotional abilities. The second is the most appropriate here.

Richdad
king of comment ...you deserve some Accolade

1 Like

Re: Jessica Kaakkad Speaks On Marriage Crash With Mofe Duncan by Meeksolomonic: 5:03pm On Apr 13, 2019
Amagite3:
Nollywood actor Mofe Duncan's ex-wife, Jessica Kaakkad has spoken after he confirmed that their marriage of 3 years crashed last year.

According to her, they have accepted the reality that sometimes not all great things are meant to be, and people should respect their decision. See here post below...

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/04/kindly-respect-our-decision-mofe-duncans-ex-wife-jessica-speaks-on-their-crashed-marriage.html

it's a pity bro
Re: Jessica Kaakkad Speaks On Marriage Crash With Mofe Duncan by Mace0lane: 5:13pm On Apr 13, 2019
Are you Ebo ?

That’s because only people from that tribe can reason as foolish as you have exhibited.
Richdad50:
shocked

That young man is impotent. Three divorces in 5years only points to one direction. A weak manhood, size issues, or an abusive personality which I will rule out of the three.

She is happy and that's not a good thing for the man. It means he was never abusive. She looks free and that is bad news for him because it points to 'finally, I need a real man'. When a woman happily divorces, it becomes an indictment on the man's financial, sexual, or emotional abilities. The second is the most appropriate here.

Richdad
Re: Jessica Kaakkad Speaks On Marriage Crash With Mofe Duncan by omoiyalayi(m): 6:01pm On Apr 13, 2019
Wetin consign me

That guy @ d background with his two hands on his head, which one be hin own

He wan follow chop 4rm d kiss

Re: Jessica Kaakkad Speaks On Marriage Crash With Mofe Duncan by Josephjuilet(f): 6:33pm On Apr 13, 2019
daddytime:
Who fuckingg cares really...I wouldn't have known if you guys just shut the Bleep up about it...

Stop disturbing us please...

Joseph Juliet
Sometimes women are in a hurry to get married. Some want to meet up with family,friends,colleagues expectation.This makes them go into wrong relationship.
Please always look before you leap. Sometimes think of possible ways to reconcile your differences.
Re: Jessica Kaakkad Speaks On Marriage Crash With Mofe Duncan by lovingyouhun: 7:06pm On Apr 13, 2019
Timisamd:

That why I see some sense in døn jazzy waiting for long....
Perhaps we never can tell

Heard he was married before, all in all i pray God help every home... it is well

1 Like

Re: Jessica Kaakkad Speaks On Marriage Crash With Mofe Duncan by Timisamd(m): 10:56pm On Apr 13, 2019
lovingyouhun:

Heard he was married before, all in all i pray God help every home... it is well
Na the koko be that ...
Amen o ....

1 Like

Re: Jessica Kaakkad Speaks On Marriage Crash With Mofe Duncan by TemmyT002(m): 11:18pm On Apr 13, 2019
Who cares about you people in the first place. Never heard about you until now.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is Davido's Father Adeleke Not On The List Of Richest People In Nigeria? / Patience Ozokwor: When Did Old Age Stop Being A Blessing? / Toke Makinwa Celebrates Toyin Aimakhu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.