Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,599 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Which Lucrative Business Can I Start With 500k In This 2019 - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Lucrative Business Can I Start With 500k In This 2019 (4653 Views)

Help: Which Lucrative Business Can I Start With 200k / Let Make Money This 2019 / This will be the best investment you ever venture into this 2019. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Lucrative Business Can I Start With 500k In This 2019 by Nobody: 7:51pm On Apr 29, 2019
alterego17:

We're is her location?...we can chat off dz forum if u care
just hit me up on Instagram I'll give you my phone number from there.. Can't post it here before some yahoo boy does some shit with it
Re: Which Lucrative Business Can I Start With 500k In This 2019 by alterego17: 9:19pm On Apr 29, 2019
Debramaye:
just hit me up on Instagram I'll give you my phone number from there.. Can't post it here before some yahoo boy does some shit with it

Lol i feel ya...hvnt signed up on ig just yet ...u culd send ur digit to platinumventures7 at gmail
Re: Which Lucrative Business Can I Start With 500k In This 2019 by biztip: 10:02pm On Apr 29, 2019
Seniorcitizen:
Pls i need some business entrepreneurs to give me advice on business i can start with 500k either online or offline and make it really big in this 2019.I would prefer legit offline business.. thanks much.....
0806-----369------0657
in this buhari regime, u re still thinking abt making it big, people who know knows
Re: Which Lucrative Business Can I Start With 500k In This 2019 by olagbola45(m): 10:52pm On Apr 29, 2019
Debramaye:

Trust me Dem gonna do more Dan poo with it lol
Re: Which Lucrative Business Can I Start With 500k In This 2019 by alterego17: 1:57pm On May 31, 2019
Debramaye:

Lol I know wot u mean...so sorry ws off here 4 a while...send mi a mail @ platinumventures7 at gmail dot com n den we xchange number in d mail...xoxo
Re: Which Lucrative Business Can I Start With 500k In This 2019 by Seniorcitizen(m): 11:21am On Jun 03, 2019
xpresseeve:
With a start-up capital of 500k or even less you could be of sorts in FMCG. It can actually lay a foundation for a consistent income stream.

Truth be told; the returns will also be very marginal initially but it will be daily. In addition, such a small amount will definitely require a lot of physical exertion to make up for the little or rather small capital outlay. In other words where you do not have money to pay for errands for you then you have to exert yourself to run the errands yourself.

Many products abound that can give you at least 10% net profit monthly, weekly or even daily. Do not look for big or magnificent sounding products that appeal to your ego but rather focus on thise everyday products that appear commonplace and are within the price range considered comfortable for the masses.

Anything children related also has great potential. Food, snacks and beverages are also the bomb.

Good luck!
thank you for your kind response. I really appreciated that alot
Re: Which Lucrative Business Can I Start With 500k In This 2019 by akaynezi: 11:56am On Jun 03, 2019
Chirowman:
Check between selling women handbags,sneakers or wears their are a lot of things you can sell but this one has market already just import them. you can get one like #600 or #1000 any price and sell #3000 or more it depends on your price range but the profit margin is very high you can even sell it on Jumia. if you wish to contact me for it I can aid you , just look around you check business you can import and sell you can even get people you supply to on wholesale you will see that your money will double in weeks with right marketing from you.I can pay and ship but then you have got your products to sell just go to 1688 .com or taobao .com to check products and send the links.
Call/WhatsApp 07088129372 we might work out something together.
Re: Which Lucrative Business Can I Start With 500k In This 2019 by Toon80: 4:27pm On Sep 05, 2019
...chat me on 08053252752(watsap)
Re: Which Lucrative Business Can I Start With 500k In This 2019 by SmartRetailApp(m): 2:50pm On Aug 11, 2020
I will advise you to go into farming. You see with the way this country is going, oil wont be valuable again. And everyone will be left with no choice than to farm. It will never fail you. Am an estate agent, incase you need farmland in either Oyo state or Ogun, call or whatsapp https:///2348068506972. You will get approval from the government and C of O too. We process both for those two states. A stitch in time saves nine

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls House Who Knows Onome Maureen:::: / Watch Dstv And IPTV Free Without Monthly Subscription / I Need Help On How To Upload Picture To Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.