Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Help: Which Lucrative Business Can I Start With 200k - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help: Which Lucrative Business Can I Start With 200k (2697 Views)

Which Lucrative Business Can One Do In Germany �� / Which Lucrative Business Can I Start With 500k In This 2019 / Which Lucrative Business Can One Do In Nigerian With #50000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: Which Lucrative Business Can I Start With 200k by DamnNiggar: 5:54pm On Nov 24, 2020
Hello guys, hope y'all are doing great.

There is this contribution group I belong to and I have been paying for others and now its my turn to collect the total sum of 200k by this month end.

I don't intend to spend the cash on anything, I mean its purely for investment.

I have been brainstorming but I really don't know which lucrative business to venture into with this capital.

At first I thought of POS business but then i felt its Saturated in my area.

Please help me suggest lucrative areas I can invest this money that will be fetching me small small thing.

Thanks

Re: Help: Which Lucrative Business Can I Start With 200k by Afobajelarry: 5:58pm On Nov 24, 2020
Saturated or not.. You can still do the POS business.. U go still dey see your own. Whereas your money go still dey with you

2 Likes

Re: Help: Which Lucrative Business Can I Start With 200k by DamnNiggar: 6:00pm On Nov 24, 2020
Afobajelarry:
Saturated or not.. You can still do the POS business.. U go still dey see your own. Whereas your money go still dey with you

Have any idea what it takes to start it??
Re: Help: Which Lucrative Business Can I Start With 200k by DamnNiggar: 6:01pm On Nov 24, 2020
Lalasticlala please I will be happy if you help me move this so I can get suggestions.

Thanks sir
Re: Help: Which Lucrative Business Can I Start With 200k by G12(m): 6:46pm On Nov 24, 2020
If you're not earning online these days, you're missing. Small $250 like this, you're already over #100k richer.

Try arbitrage blogging, it's stress-free. Write your content or outsource it, register with ad publishers, buy cheap traffic and make your cool $$$.

5 Likes

Re: Help: Which Lucrative Business Can I Start With 200k by oyabak2020: 10:47pm On Nov 24, 2020
DamnNiggar:

There is this contribution group I belong to and I have been paying for others and now its my turn to collect the total sum of 200k by this month end.

I have been brainstorming but I really don't know which lucrative business to venture into with this capital.

Please help me suggest lucrative areas I can invest this money that will be fetching me small small thing.

Thanks

There are businesses you can start small and expand gradually. Don't put all you have in a business that you are not conversant with the dynamics of the market.

Chat me up via my signature for small business idea that can grow bigger with time
Re: Help: Which Lucrative Business Can I Start With 200k by Biznesworld: 11:28pm On Nov 24, 2020
The #200k is even too much to start up a food distribution business.

You need a steady supplier that will supply "25kg bags of garri" to your location and you distribute it to shops, restaurant,market ,homes etc.

Just be focus in the business and build your supply chain within months, you'll be able to order above 50bags weekly or monthly.

Supplier's rate is #8,700-#9000
Market price is above #13,000
Confirm selling price at your location first.

0 8 1 7 1 2 2 3 3 5

2 Likes

Re: Help: Which Lucrative Business Can I Start With 200k by Biznesworld: 11:32pm On Nov 24, 2020

You need a steady supplier that will supply "25kg bags of garri" to your location and you distribute it to shops, restaurant,market ,homes etc.

Just be focus in the business and build your supply chain within months, you'll be able to order above 50bags weekly or monthly.

2 Likes

Re: Help: Which Lucrative Business Can I Start With 200k by fieryblitz(m): 2:41am On Nov 25, 2020
I'm having the same dilemma as OP. Pls shed more lights here!
Re: Help: Which Lucrative Business Can I Start With 200k by oyabak2020: 1:20pm On Nov 25, 2020
fieryblitz:
I'm having the same dilemma as OP. Pls shed more lights here!
Chat me up via my signature for this lucrative business idea ahead of 2021
Re: Help: Which Lucrative Business Can I Start With 200k by bamidele89: 9:21pm On Nov 26, 2020
G12:
If you're not earning online these days, you're missing. Small $250 like this, you're already over #100k richer.

Try arbitrage blogging, it's stress-free. Write your content or outsource it, register with ad publishers, buy cheap traffic and make your cool $$$.

How boss
Shed more light
Re: Help: Which Lucrative Business Can I Start With 200k by oladforever: 2:13am On Nov 27, 2020
BECOME AN ENTREPRENEUR BY STARTING YOUR CROWDFUNDING APP/DONATION WEBSITE
You can make money online by owning your Crowdfunding App or Donation Website like GoFundMe when you join our secure and most profound crowdfunding software. Using our crowdfunding software, you can easily design and launch your fundraising website in a simple and easy way. The most exciting part of this is that you can run this software as a business for individuals or corporate organization and make a whole lot of profit.
Crowdfunding software is an innovative and powerful donation platform available online from anywhere in the world where money can be raised for life events such as medical bills, projects, causes, personal requirements, charities, emergencies and many more.
Features of our crowdfunding software/donation website includes the following:
- Direct payment to your local bank account on a daily schedule.
- You can decide how much commission you want to charge.
- Access to extremely generous donors from local and international partners.
- Very easy to customize.
- Your new donation software will be ready in 24 to 48 hours.
- Our crowdfunding software gives you the ability to adapt/modify the platform at any time to scale your business or purpose.
- It also provide different and secure payment gateways through any available channels.
- Specialized in crowdfunding or donations that you are going to implement.
Why don’t you check us out and join us today by clicking on this link: http://toolusts.com/1X5V to become an entrepreneur by starting your crowdfunding business.
Re: Help: Which Lucrative Business Can I Start With 200k by zlatan1: 6:33am On Nov 27, 2020
Yes

1 Like

Re: Help: Which Lucrative Business Can I Start With 200k by oyabak2020: 6:38am On Nov 27, 2020
zlatan1:
You can start gadgets importation or importing London used phones .I can walk you through the steps if interested
Interested sir...
Check signature

1 Like

Re: Help: Which Lucrative Business Can I Start With 200k by Fuckjesusandgod: 6:59am On Nov 27, 2020
G12:

hi bro, can I pm you.
i need a guide. help a life o. thx
Re: Help: Which Lucrative Business Can I Start With 200k by ModestGal(f): 7:16am On Nov 27, 2020
You can start business with even #100k and make a great profit over time, but I recommend building a great brand instead of looking for fast fast way. I can walk you through how to build a great business, and would stand by you till we reach a successful stage that you can go on your own, but you will pay me for my job, I'm open for face to face not just online. Chat me through my phone number in my signature if you are intrested

2 Likes

Re: Help: Which Lucrative Business Can I Start With 200k by annayawchee: 9:43am On Nov 27, 2020
No matter the business you choose to do

Understudy someone in the business before you venture into it ....

Examples of biz you can do..

Diaper/sanitary pads biz
Re: Help: Which Lucrative Business Can I Start With 200k by Baaj: 10:46am On Nov 27, 2020
G12:

Where do we get CHEAP traffic? Thanks
Re: Help: Which Lucrative Business Can I Start With 200k by Donmoscojaja(m): 12:49pm On Nov 27, 2020
DamnNiggar:

Thanks

Affiliate marketing
IM/Product Launch
Re: Help: Which Lucrative Business Can I Start With 200k by TheWealthiestOne: 2:55pm On Nov 27, 2020
ModestGal:
You can start business with even #100k and make a great profit over time, but I recommend building a great brand instead of looking for fast fast way. I can walk you through how to build a great business, and would stand by you till we reach a successful stage that you can go on your own, but you will pay me for my job, I'm open for face to face not just online. Chat me through my phone number in my signature if you are intrested

instead of paying you, why not let us work together and contribute into the business together. By that, we share the profit and the risk. if you're up for it, where is your location?
Re: Help: Which Lucrative Business Can I Start With 200k by Iny3(m): 2:57pm On Nov 27, 2020
Biznesworld:

0 8 1 7 1 2 2 3 3 5
Hello bro.. I'm in interested in this. Tried reaching your number but it's not complete. Kindly chat me up on 08100326056. Thanks
Re: Help: Which Lucrative Business Can I Start With 200k by ModestGal(f): 3:03pm On Nov 27, 2020
TheWealthiestOne:

instead of paying you, why not let us work together and contribute into the business together. By that, we share the profit and the risk. if you're up for it, where is your location?
It would be nice, let's discuss on WhatsApp, chat me via 070**17**848 and 534
Re: Help: Which Lucrative Business Can I Start With 200k by OYENIYIJK: 3:11pm On Nov 27, 2020
As we all know, this thread is going to end with "Baba I don Pm", "learn this for 10k", "Please how can we talk"...

Some will come with half information so we can PM them and they can bill us grin lol

Them no go let better people comment.
Re: Help: Which Lucrative Business Can I Start With 200k by ecomalchemist(m): 10:29pm On Nov 27, 2020
Keep watching >

Overtime a lot of Nairalanders have been asking for business ideas and i thought to put this down after brainstorming for 20 minutes.

Remember that the goal is to make daily income / passive income #NOSALARYGANG.

As time goes on i'd be sharing other business ventures I'm into, you can start something from here and build it up. You don't need anything fancy, you are in a 3rd world country...always remember that.

So let's get to it.

Keep that money.....refer to number 5, then pay your tithe to me later

1. Pure water business
get a shop with 2 solid dressers, Go to the factory and buy @ the rate of N70. Resell at the rate of 120 - 150 per bag. Supply to schools, churches, individuals...if you sell 200 bags a day, do the math.

2. POS business, (operate in a busy area but close early, e get why). This can be successfully combined with number 1. Contact baxibox.com and surepaddy (providus bank), they will put you through and supply you with the necessary hardware you need for the business... If you are starting out, you necessarily do not need a shop per se...just talk to your local carpenter to construct a small kiosk in a busy environment.

3. Biscuit business (no matter how economy be, people go chop biscuit)

4. Condom business (supply hotels and guest house across the federation)..as religious as we are as a nation we fucc like no mans business, the population keeps SOARING...

5. Local arbitrage (enter eko, look for fast moving products.strike a deal with the seller that you want to be a dropshipper..invest in a good camera phone and apps like lightroom and snapseed, join facebook 'buy and sell groups' facebook has 22M nigerians, just fucking sell something.. create fb / ig / whatsapp business / twitter / nairaland and advertise like your life depends on it).if you want to make 100k daily you need to learn facebook and instagram marketing..LOW RISK

Go here to learn Facebook marketing > trafficmastery ng. Work smart, not hard !

3. Resturant / bar & bushmeat join...during my nysc there's this joint I usually visited to drink mmanya (palmwine) or whatever its called. I spend at least 1k drinking palmy and bushmeat.

4. Foodstuff business (buy from the north, sell in the west)

5. Small chops / akara / yam / potatoes...mama chinedu don build 2 houses, she's on the third one as we speak.

6. Mini importation, this is very tricky due to the forex rate and all the bottlenecks but i will teach you how you can pass this hurdle in my next posts.

7. importation of gadgets / Phone accessories / used items... WhatsApp me for the free guide..

8. Data vending business...goto https://mobilenig.com/?ref=97 get cheap dirt data, pay bills and airtime. This business can be combined with Number 1 & 2...all you need is a mobile phone and internet connection, ATM card (GTB..most preferrable for this jab). Use jBL speakers, just dey play latest gbedu dey go..people will come around to patronize you..
I made over 300k doing this, I still dey do am sha..lol

If you want to take it online...get a good graphics designer to design something like 'BUHARI DATA SERVICES' with data prices and services u render ...lmao..u get my drift sha...then come online and start bombing...facebook...instagram...twitter..nairaland...telegram...

9. Selling of used items on jiji, nairaland, facebook market place and Olist...that your neighbour has items he has not been using for sometime...use style and ask him....take clear pictures in a nice background and upload it, out your price...your phone would start beeping from phone calls

10. DROPSHIPPING (millionaire's paradise)

Please comment and share, thank you.

ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT THE FIGHT IS AGAINST POVERTY.
#JEKINGBADUNLOMAGBADUN#

3 Likes

Re: Help: Which Lucrative Business Can I Start With 200k by Exoclassic: 4:50pm On Nov 30, 2020
Are you scared of being scammed, goods lost, uncompleted goods etc, we are ready to buy for you from China top notched online mobile market; Alibaba, Aliexpress, 1688 and Taobao.

Be rest assured of constant customers feedback and good attention when you transact with us. All your questions/inquiries shall be perfectly answered. We don't ignore our customers, instead we give them prompt feedback about their goods till it gets to Nigeria. Contact with us and you shall forever want to transact more.

Call/Chat/WhatsApp us https:///message/XB6PA2KFI5M3I1 telegram@/link4889
Re: Help: Which Lucrative Business Can I Start With 200k by Tomilola360: 10:03am On Feb 12, 2021
Church Business
Re: Help: Which Lucrative Business Can I Start With 200k by IghravweIG(m): 9:19am On Jul 17, 2021
G12:

Hello Boss can you mentor on this? I would love to learn it.
Re: Help: Which Lucrative Business Can I Start With 200k by Dejiyussuf: 10:48am On Jul 17, 2021
Dude all you need do is to invest in local ecommerce business.
Test run a hot product
Source for it
Scale up!

And you can be doing millions like the man below .

If you have 500k and want to be part of a success story i am building a standard ecom business ans looking for investors.

Whatsapp or Call, mo yussuf on +2349045470462 lets deals.

(1) (Reply)

FG: Nigeria’ll Not Enter Recession / A-Z Of PPD. Lets Bank With PPD. [come Let Me Teach You] / The Best Currency Meter For Forex Trading

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.