Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,733 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

The Secet Of Salatil Fatih Exposed - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Secet Of Salatil Fatih Exposed (26840 Views)

Solatul Fatih....right Or Wrong To Recite? / Al-fatih-ul-quareeb Forum! - Just Established! / Al-fatih-ul-quareeb Forum! - Just established! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Secet Of Salatil Fatih Exposed by Abuzola1(m): 11:04am On Sep 14, 2010
compiled by[b] Abuzola
[/b]

transliteration is :-

Allahumma salli ' wa sallim was baarik ala Sayyidina Muhammadil

nil-fatihi lima Ughliqa wal khatimi lima sabaqa wan-naa-siril-haqqi

bil-haqqi wal-hadi ila Sirati-kal-mustaqima sal-lal-lahu 'alayhi

wa 'ala alihi wa-ashaabihi haqqa qadrihi wa-miq-da rihil-'azim.

Translation; O God bless our Master Muhammad who opened what had been closed, and who is the Seal of what had gone before, he who makes the Truth Victorious by the Truth, the guide to thy straight path, and bless his household as is the due of his immense position and grandeur.

Secret revealed; The founder of solatil faih's name is Muhammadu baqari, in the above baqri was omitted so as to deceive the people thus ; O God bless our Master Muhammad.

Prophet Muhammad is the seal of the Prophets, 'Muhammad is not the father of any male among you, but he is the messenger of God and the seal of the prophets; and God is aware of all things (33:40).

Muhammagun Baqari said he had opened the sealm thus ; who opened what had been closed, and who is the Seal of what had gone before,

In the book Jawahirul ma'ani he said He who reads it once is guaranteed the bless of the two abodes; also reciting it once atones for all sins and is equivalent to six thousand (6000) times all prayers of glorification to God, all Dhikr and Dua'a, long and short which have occurred in the Universe. He who recites it ten (10) times acquires recompense greater than that due to a Wali (saint) who lived ten Thousand years, but did not say it. Saying it once is equivalent to the prayers of all angels, human beings, and Jinn from the beginning of their creation to the time when it was uttered, and saying is a second time is like [i.e. equivalent to the recompense of the first] plus the recompense of the first a and the second, and so on.
Re: The Secet Of Salatil Fatih Exposed by zubeyr(m): 2:25am On Sep 16, 2010
I presume you are a Follower of Shaikh Ibrahim Niass since you know Jawahir Al maani
Re: The Secet Of Salatil Fatih Exposed by Almuhandis: 1:01pm On Sep 17, 2010
cool Abulbanaat needs your help here

.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-445327.672.html#msg6770033

.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-506001.128.html#msg6770228
only muslim males alone pls
Re: The Secet Of Salatil Fatih Exposed by maajin007(m): 8:46pm On Sep 29, 2014
it seem u are lost in ur profane way of searching for fault in sect.if u are not interested in doing salatu fatihi is not compulsory .

1 Like

Re: The Secet Of Salatil Fatih Exposed by Abdulbsd(m): 6:22pm On Apr 02, 2017
[color=#006600][/color][s][/s] Brother ! You have no chose but to follow Allah's and His Prophet's saying. There is no excuse for anyone to invent his mere role in the Deen al-Islam. Salatul Fatih it is not opitional to recite it or not. According to Tijjani in his book Jawahiril Ma'ani, state that as being Tijjaniyist you must abide to recite it, because according to his fantasious Salat, if you recite it once in your lifetime? Wow (kai kakar ka tayanke sa'a) you must and it was compulsary for Allah to let you go into Jannah. If He denies to do so. Go and arrest Baqari to go to Him for he will make you ease to enter Jannah. But according Sharia' it is unlawful and it is prohibited to recite it.
Re: The Secet Of Salatil Fatih Exposed by Abdulbsd(m): 5:45pm On Apr 11, 2017
maajin007:
it seem u are lost in ur profane way of searching for fault in sect.if u are not interested in doing salatu fatihi is not compulsory .
It's haram to paractise it(salatul fatih).
Re: The Secet Of Salatil Fatih Exposed by dtruth50: 1:28am On Apr 18, 2017
Abdulbsd:

It's haram to paractise it(salatul fatih).
its haram to recite it but whts dea dt isn't true abt d prophet? or did dey insult him? pls try to talk with ur complete sense. from ur finding, wht is ur source for d authentication of ur claim?
Re: The Secet Of Salatil Fatih Exposed by dtruth50: 1:37am On Apr 18, 2017
"O God bless our Master Muhammad" Muhammad isn't ur master? do u know d mini of master? if he isn't ur master, he is my master bcs he taught me everythin i know. does master mean father? pls go to school to acquire knowledge n stop copy n paste. and pls help me define wht is master

1 Like

Re: The Secet Of Salatil Fatih Exposed by Empiree: 12:48pm On Apr 18, 2017
dtruth50:
"O God bless our Master Muhammad" Muhammad isn't ur master? do u know d mini of master? if he isn't ur master, he is my master bcs he taught me everythin i know. does master mean father? pls go to school to acquire knowledge n stop copy n paste. and pls help me define wht is master
u dey mind them.

They are olodos especially abdulbsd dude
Re: The Secet Of Salatil Fatih Exposed by Newnas(m): 10:46am On Apr 22, 2017
Islam is a complete religion.
We have no need for a dua innovated by a man who came after 10 centuries since the religion has been completed.

And the deluded man even claims that his innovated prayer (solatul fatih) is better than 6000 of the Quran!!!
Re: The Secet Of Salatil Fatih Exposed by Abdulbsd(m): 12:34pm On May 14, 2017
dtruth50:
its haram to recite it but whts dea dt isn't true abt d prophet? or did dey insult him? pls try to talk with ur complete sense. from ur finding, wht is ur source for d authentication of ur claim?

We do not criticize to endure Salat to the Prophet (s.a.w), but rather it is Allah's command to do so. But Allah orders by saying "... O ye who believed invoke Salat and Tasleem to him (the Prophet)..."
So there, what to say in invoking ?
That is the same question asked the Prophet (s.a.w) by the Sahaba (radiyallahu anhum) regarding the matter, and he answered: by teaching them the popular Salat known Salatul-Ibraheemiyya. So after him whom then do we need to teach us how to do Salat to him(s.a.w) ? But unfortunately, there were a man(Bakari) after passing of 10 centuries, brought other innovated(Salatul Fathi), and assigned it the best of Salawat! ;-( And then would you like us to agree with him that his (innovated Salat) is better than the Prophet (s.a.w)'s ? And not only this, but also it equals with ricitation of the Quran [6000] times ? We won't (insha Allah) for food.
Yes it is not insulting, but it's worser than that. Because, whatever we need to gain Allah's pleasure was brought by the Prophet (s.a.w) himself, and there is no need of anything after his.
Allah SWT says: "... This day I have perfected your religion for you..." [Quran 5:3]. If you ('yan Tijjaniyya) insist that the Bakari's innovated Salat was on the way. So what will you do with this verse ? Does Allah speak something besides the truth ? Come on ! The Prophet (s.a.w) himself said in a Hadith thus_ I had told you(his companions at present, but to all of his ummah in general) that whatever will bring you nearer to Jannah, and what will protect you from throwing into Hell. Moreover he said in another popular Hadith thus; _whoever invates a matter regarding the religious affirms. It will(no excuse) be rejected.
Allah SWT and His beloved Prophet (s.a.w) said all these. Then why shouldn't we take heed from and lookout for ? Therefore, we will not let our heart(insha Allah) to believe in any Shaykh's saying; lest(unless) what he brings have authenticity in the Quran or Sunnah of Rasoolillah (s.a.w) as-sahiha.

Masha Allah we've Sunnah.

Wassalam alaikum.
Re: The Secet Of Salatil Fatih Exposed by Abdulbsd(m): 12:47pm On May 14, 2017
dtruth50:

Yes ! He is the master of all masters, he is my master too. But what you figure not it out is; for anyhow degree of praise the words will reach, if they were not initially came from the mouth of my master, if to mean to gain Allah's pleasures with them, (wallahi will be in vained).
So the wordings above, are from my master(Prophet Muhammad s.a.w)'s mouth or from Bakari's mouth ? Flow through Tijjani's then Niasse's ?

Look ! I not only say what I am saying with complete sense, but with accurate references. (i.e Quran and Sahih Ahadith).
What of yours ? JAWAHIRIL MA'ANI... ?
Lo ! You have chosen the wrong means.
Re: The Secet Of Salatil Fatih Exposed by Abdulbsd(m): 1:05pm On May 14, 2017
Empiree:
u dey mind them.

They are olodos especially abdulbsd dude

I see the dudes, do wisely than the wises.

We do hold Quran and Ahadith as our proofs. Whils you do hold Jawahiril Ma'ani...

Look ! To end the dispute, just show us Salatul Fathi's authencitity(as-sahiha) and its vartures in the Quran or Hadith, we will by Allah accept and follow solely and inutterly manner.

Go ahead....
Re: The Secet Of Salatil Fatih Exposed by Empiree: 2:46pm On May 14, 2017
Abdulbsd:

I see the dudes, do wisely than the wises.

We do hold Quran and Ahadith as our proofs. Whils you do hold Jawahiril Ma'ani...

Look ! To end the dispute, just show us Salatul Fathi's authencitity(as-sahiha) and its vartures in the Quran or Hadith, we will by Allah accept and follow solely and inutterly manner.

Go ahead....
I don't like arguing with a boy whose brain is suspended btw heaven and earth undecided
Re: The Secet Of Salatil Fatih Exposed by Abdulbsd(m): 9:47pm On May 14, 2017
Empiree:
I don't like arguing with a boy whose brain is suspended btw heaven and earth undecided
Hhmm ! You don't or you can't ?
You see the dude boy tries to harden your brain !
Re: The Secet Of Salatil Fatih Exposed by Empiree: 2:24am On May 15, 2017
Abdulbsd:

Hhmm ! You don't or you can't ?
You see the dude boy tries to harden your brain !
deal with it cool and help urself. Even the reward or that it is greater than Quran as written in their book was decoded. So i dont have problem with it. So keep ranting

Click on the moniker below for further lesson cheesy

AlBaqir:

Re: The Secet Of Salatil Fatih Exposed by abyunus(m): 7:05pm On Feb 13, 2019
But do you all understand that all the Sahaba had a distinctive salati Nabiy?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Secet Of Salatil Fatih Exposed by Empiree: 2:49am On Jul 29, 2022

(1) (Reply)

Ruling On Masturbation (See also Health Hazard) / Miracle Pictures Of Islam / Muslim Clerics Fight During Quranic Graduation In Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.