Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,037 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:06 PM

Miracle Pictures Of Islam - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Miracle Pictures Of Islam (26937 Views)

Hajj Miracle: Sudanese Woman Regains Vision After Years Of Blindness / 9 Reasons Why Muslims Should Be Proud Of Islam / Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Miracle Pictures Of Islam by bilms(m): 12:06pm On Mar 01, 2010
See how Allah is written in Arabic before seeing the miracle pictures.

Re: Miracle Pictures Of Islam by alimat2(f): 12:16pm On Mar 01, 2010
Allahu Akbar
Re: Miracle Pictures Of Islam by bilms(m): 1:02pm On Mar 01, 2010
more
Re: Miracle Pictures Of Islam by bilms(m): 1:06pm On Mar 01, 2010
more

Re: Miracle Pictures Of Islam by bilms(m): 1:10pm On Mar 01, 2010
Allahu akbar

Re: Miracle Pictures Of Islam by bilms(m): 1:15pm On Mar 01, 2010
more
Re: Miracle Pictures Of Islam by bilms(m): 1:18pm On Mar 01, 2010
more

Re: Miracle Pictures Of Islam by GODSON2009(m): 1:27pm On Mar 01, 2010
this is hillarious,you search for the minutest pattern similar to some verses in the Quran and that is your miracles ??lol lol
when men of GOD heal the sick lay hands and cast out demons,many of you hear will call then charlatans because they are christians lool
Re: Miracle Pictures Of Islam by Spyker: 4:34pm On Mar 01, 2010
GODSON2009:

this is hillarious,you search for the minutest pattern similar to some verses in the Quran and that is your miracles ??lol lol
when men of GOD heal the sick lay hands and cast out demons,many of you hear will call then charlatans because they are christians lool

You got it right bro
Re: Miracle Pictures Of Islam by MUNEER2(m): 8:28pm On Mar 01, 2010
Definately, Islam is the true way. . .
Re: Miracle Pictures Of Islam by tunde1200(m): 9:47pm On Mar 01, 2010
jalajalae lu. yah hayu. ya qayumu
Re: Miracle Pictures Of Islam by hymen(f): 4:09pm On Mar 02, 2010
Alhamdulilahi !

But why do we seek the name of Allah in the sky?

Are we unbelievers?
Re: Miracle Pictures Of Islam by bilms(m): 5:17pm On Mar 02, 2010
we do not seek it, but it appeared,

and we saw it,
Re: Miracle Pictures Of Islam by chakula: 9:36am On Mar 03, 2010
Lahul Mulk walahul Hamd wahuwa ala kulli shai'in kadir.
Re: Miracle Pictures Of Islam by Kgdavid(m): 4:21pm On Mar 07, 2010
Does God speak arabic? i mean is arabic the national language of heaven?
Re: Miracle Pictures Of Islam by nopuqeater: 11:44pm On Mar 07, 2010
Allah created everything, including languages. He understands everyone of them. your question is kinda childlike in the sense that whatever your language is, do you also speak a vernacular, yet you prefer to be associated with the language that you speak or love?

the yorubas have many vernaculars and accents, whereby some words are just domain to the specific vernacular. yet all yorubas feel like the yoruba language is their beloved language!

kgdavid, you need to develop the quality of kingdavid. he was a good man, honorable, honest and a brave man. he wasnt a liar, a killer and corvetor as the christians and jews make him.

please develop good wholesome quality that merits the name; david.
Re: Miracle Pictures Of Islam by Kgdavid(m): 12:47am On Mar 08, 2010
i find it strange that every single on of the so called miracles is supposed to depict the arabic for allah. guess god must be arabic then?
Re: Miracle Pictures Of Islam by nopuqeater: 3:06am On Mar 08, 2010
what is the Quran revealed in but pure arabic language? what language is the official prayers and other matters are conducted, but authentic Quranic arabic? what language could God be mentioned in that everyone will now it is meant to be Islamic God that is being referred to, but arabic language? if it has said Allah in hebrew, would it not be claimed by the jews as their God; eloi or elohim [take your pick]? if it has simply stated God in english, would the christians and the jews and others who believe that there is God, and indeed the muslims amongst them will not claim it (God) as their own God, where there arises because of this ownership exclusively without any clarity?

the chrsitians will claim it for Jesus, or Ghost, or Father (make your own choice of the confused 3 entities passing as one), then the jews making sure it is the God that is the God of Abraham, Isaac and jacob and the Israelites, and not the God of everyone else. the others, Hindu and co will call it one of the thousands (many) gods they worship.

At least as Allah, you kingdavid kow it is the God of The Muslims; One God without any blemish and no partners!
Re: Miracle Pictures Of Islam by bilms(m): 10:50am On Mar 08, 2010
Kgdavid:

Does God speak arabic? i mean is arabic the national language of heaven?

Allah is the creator of heaven and earth including everything in it,

Every creation will definitely speak Arabic in the day of Jurdgement,

either you are Christian, Muslim, or any other religion,

and this questions u must answer on that day in Arabic language,

please go through this ,

Praise be to Allaah.

Firstly:

When the son of Adam dies and his soul departs and he is placed in his grave, then he is in the first stage of the Hereafter, because the grave is the first of the stages of the Hereafter.

It was narrated that Haani’ the freed slave of ‘Uthmaan ibn ‘Affaan said: when ‘Uthman ibn ‘Affaan stood by a grave he would weep until his beard became wet. It was said to him, “You remember Paradise and Hell and you do not weep, but you weep because of this?” He said, “The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: ‘The grave is the first of the stages of the Hereafter; whoever is saved from it, whatever comes afterwards will be easier for him, but if he is not saved from it, what comes afterwards will be worse for him.’” And the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “I have never seen any scene but the grave is more frightening than it.” (Narrated by al-Tirmidhi, 2308; Ibn Maajah, 4567; classed as hasan by al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Jaami’, 1684).

Secondly:

The two angels who are charged with questioning come to him and ask him what he used to believe in in this world, who was his Lord, what was his religion and who was his Prophet. If he gives a good answer, that is good, but if he does not answer them they inflict a severe and painful beating on him.

If he was one of the righteous, angels with white faces come to him, but if he was one of the evildoers, angels with dark faces come to him. This is the fitnah or tribulation that he suffers.

It was narrated from ‘Aa’ishah that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) used to say, ‘Allaahumma inni a’oodhu bika min al-kasali wa’l-haram wa’l-maghram wa’l-ma’tham. Allaahumma inni a’oodhu bika min ‘adhaab al-naar wa fitnat il-naar, wa fitnat il-qabri, wa ‘adhaab il-qabri, wa sharri fitnat il-ghina wa sharri fitnat il-faqair wa min sharri fitnat il-maseeh il-Dajjaal. Allaahumma ighsil khataayaaya bi ma’ al-thalji wa’l-baradi wa naqqi qalbi min al-khataaya kama yunaqqa al-thawb al-abyad min al-danas, wa baa’id bayni wa bayna khataayaaya kama baa’adta bayna al-mashriqi wa’l-maghrib (O Allah! I seek refuge with You from laziness and old age, and from debts and sins; from the torment of the Fire and from the tribulation of the Fire, and from the tribulation of the grave and the torment of the grave, and from the evil of the tribulation of wealth, and from the evil of the tribulation of poverty, and from the evil of the tribulation of the Dajjaal (Antichrist). O Allah! Wash away my sins with the water of snow and hail, and cleanse my heart from sin as a white garment is cleansed from filth, and put a great distance between me and my sins, as great as the distance You have made between the East and the West).”

(Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 6014).

Ibn Hajar said:

The phrase “from the tribulation of the grave” means the questioning of the two angels.

Fath al-Baari, 11/177.

And al-Mubaarakfoori said:

“The tribulation of the grave” means confusion when answering the two angels.

Tuhfat al-Ahwadhi, 9/328

Thirdly:

With regard to the questions that the angels will ask in the grave, this is explained clearly in the following hadeeth:

It was narrated that al-Bara’ (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: We went out with the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) for the funeral of a man from among the Ansaar. We came to the grave and when (the deceased) was placed in the lahd, the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) sat down and we sat around him, as if there were birds on our heads (i.e., quiet and still). In his hand he had a stick with which he was scratching the ground. Then he raised his head and said, “Seek refuge with Allaah from the torment of the grave”, two or three times. Then he said, “When the believing slave is about to depart this world and enter the Hereafter, there come down to him from heaven angels with white faces like the sun, and they sit around him as far as the eye can see. They bring with them shrouds from Paradise and perfumes from Paradise. Then the Angel of Death comes and sits by his head, and he says, ‘O good soul, come forth to forgiveness from Allaah and His pleasure.’ Then it comes out easily like a drop of water from the the mouth of a waterskin. When he seizes it, they do not leave it in his hand for an instant before they take it and put it in that shroud with that perfume, and there comes from it a fragrance like the finest musk on the face of the earth. Then they ascend and they do not pass by any group of angels but they say, ‘Who is this good soul?’ and they say, ‘It is So and so the son of So and so, calling him by the best names by which he was known in this world, until they reach the lowest heaven. They ask for it to be opened to them and it is opened, and (the soul) is welcomed and accompanied to the next heaven by those who are closest to Allaah, until they reach the seventh heaven. Then Allaah says: ‘Record the book of My slave in ‘Illiyoon in the seventh heaven, and return him to the earth, for from it I created them, to it I will return them and from it I will bring them forth once again.’ So his soul is returned to his body and there come to him two angels who make him sit up and they say to him, ‘Who is your Lord?’ He says, ‘Allaah.’ They say, ‘What is your religion?’ He says, ‘My religion is Islam.’ They say, ‘Who is this man who was sent among you?’ He says, ‘He is the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him).’ They say, ‘What did you do?’ He says, ‘I read the Book of Allaah and I believed in it.’ Then a voice calls out from heaven, ‘My slave has spoken the truth, so prepare for him a bed from Paradise and clothe him from Paradise, and open for him a gate to Paradise.’ Then there comes to him some of its fragrance, and his grave is made wide, as far as he can see. Then there comes to him a man with a handsome face and handsome clothes, and a good fragrance, who says, ‘Receive the glad tidings that will bring you joy this day.’ He says, ‘Who are you? Your face is a face which brings glad tidings.’ He says, ‘I am your righteous deeds.’ He says, ‘O Lord, hasten the Hour so that I may return to my family and my wealth.’ But when the disbelieving slave is about to depart this world and enter the Hereafter, there come down to him from heaven angels with black faces, bringing sackcloth, and they sit around him as far as the eye can see. Then the Angel of Death comes and sits by his head, and he says, ‘O evil soul, come forth to the wrath of Allaah and His anger.’ Then his soul disperses inside his body, then comes out cutting the veins and nerves, like a skewer passing through wet wool. When he seizes it, they do not leave it in his hand for an instant before they take it and put it in that sackcloth, and there comes from it a stench like the foulest stench of a dead body on the face of the earth. Then they ascend and they do not pass by any group of angels but they say, ‘Who is this evil soul?’ and they say, ‘It is So and so the son of So and so, calling him by the worst names by which he was known in this world, until they reach the lowest heaven. They ask for it to be opened to them and it is not opened.” Then the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) recited (interpretation of the meaning):

“for them the gates of heaven will not be opened, and they will not enter Paradise until the camel goes through the eye of the needle”

[al-A’raaf 7:40]

He said: “Then Allaah says, ‘Record the book of My slave in Sijjeen in the lowest earth, and return him to the earth, for from it I created them, to it I will return them and from it I will bring them forth once again.’ So his soul is cast down.” Then the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) recited the verse (interpretation of the meaning):

“and whoever assigns partners to Allaah, it is as if he had fallen from the sky, and the birds had snatched him, or the wind had thrown him to a far off place”

[al-Hajj 22:31]

He said: “Then his soul is returned to his body, and there come to him two angels who make him sit up and they say to him, ‘Who is your Lord?’ He says, ‘Oh, oh, I don’t know.’ They say, ‘What is your religion?’ He says, ‘Oh, oh, I don’t know.’ Then a voice calls out from heaven, ‘Prepare for him a bed from Hell and clothe him from Hell, and open for him a gate to Hell.’ Then there comes to him some of its heat and hot winds, and his grave is constricted and compresses him until his ribs interlock. Then there comes to him a man with an ugly face and ugly clothes, and a foul stench, who says, ‘Receive the bad news, this is the day that you were promised.’ He says, ‘Who are you? Your face is a face which forebodes evil.’ He says, ‘I am your evil deeds.’ He says, ‘O Lord, do not let the Hour come, do not let the Hour come.’”

Narrated by Abu Dawood, 4753; Ahmad, 18063 – this version was narrated by him. Classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Jaami’, 1676.

The correct view is that the two angels will only question the deceased in his grave about matters of Tawheed (monotheism) and ‘aqeedah (belief). This is quite clear.

And Allaah knows best.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miracle Pictures Of Islam by Kgdavid(m): 10:51am On Mar 08, 2010
nopuqeater:

what is the Quran revealed in but pure arabic language? what language is the official prayers and other matters are conducted, but authentic Quranic arabic? what language could God be mentioned in that everyone will now it is meant to be Islamic God that is being referred to, but arabic language? if it has said Allah in hebrew, would it not be claimed by the jews as their God; eloi or elohim [take your pick]? if it has simply stated God in english, would the christians and the jews and others who believe that there is God, and indeed the muslims amongst them will not claim it (God) as their own God, where there arises because of this ownership exclusively without any clarity?

the chrsitians will claim it for Jesus, or Ghost, or Father (make your own choice of the confused 3 entities passing as one), then the jews making sure it is the God that is the God of Abraham, Isaac and jacob and the Israelites, and not the God of everyone else. the others, Hindu and co will call it one of the thousands (many) gods they worship.

At least as Allah, you kingdavid kow it is the God of The Muslims; One God without any blemish and no partners!

so what if it simply appeared as 'allah' then? in simple english the word allah. should that not do the trick?
Re: Miracle Pictures Of Islam by Kgdavid(m): 10:55am On Mar 08, 2010
^i didnt really go through the whole thing but what i deduce is that arabic is gid's language? fine so why then did he not give the whole world one language (arabic)? are you saying that when you die if yu can't speak arabic you will be given automatic ability to speak or one of the angels will come and translate for you?
Re: Miracle Pictures Of Islam by bilms(m): 11:26am On Mar 08, 2010
u get it right,

u will be given the ability,

God has the power to make us speak one language, in fact the world usually speak one language b4, and he choose to give us diverse language,

he has the power to make us all look like Goat, but he didn't
Re: Miracle Pictures Of Islam by nopuqeater: 11:53am On Mar 08, 2010
@kgdavid:
so what if it simply appeared as 'allah' then? in simple english the word allah. should that not do the trick?
tricks are for magicians. there is no magic in Islam. you need to go and read materials on Islam and see how it hates tricks!

« #20 on: Today at 10:55:09 AM »
^i didnt really go through the whole thing but what i deduce is that arabic is gid's language? fine so why then did he not give the whole world one language (arabic)
may i ask if you could tell me mr.christian, i you believe that christianity is the true religion, why did christian god gave judaism to the people of jesus, before he brought christianity to them? when you have your answer, use the same thinking cap to resolve your confusion about arabic versus english or even russian or your native language.

are you saying that when you die if yu can't speak arabic you will be given automatic ability to speak or one of the angels will come and translate for you?
just like a man hurries to act within his gender definition, so shall it be natural and dead people will hurry up to speak the language of life after death. afterall, when pregnancy reaches it alotted time, the baby is delivered. you and i have no choice in the matter of the language chosen by God for the life after death.
may i ask what language you and the rest of the christians will be speaking amongst yourselves and to jesus during rapture and in your heaven? are you going to have a single language or the many still, and you will unable to understand one another until some interpreter comes along to help an igbo speaker who wants to discuss with a slavic?
Re: Miracle Pictures Of Islam by Kgdavid(m): 12:39pm On Mar 08, 2010
^the law was given to the israelites but Jesus came for all mankind and took away the law because mankind is incapable of keeping all aspects of the law. how does this explain what arabic has to do with God? we christians believe that God understands all languages but in heaven we will speak a new language. you still do not say anything about y the word allah could not appear in the english form instead ur tellin me about magic.

@ bilms i agree that God can give us ability to speak any language but why arabic? why must his name appear as the arabic form of allah and not in english? so if one cannot speak arabic? guess a requirement of islam then must be knowledge of arabic?
Re: Miracle Pictures Of Islam by experts: 3:39pm On Mar 08, 2010
because he choose,

the same way he choose you to look like u look not like a goat,

or can u tell me why God choose to give this image you have? and also tell me why he didnt make you look like a goat,

or why must he use english?

The reason why he choosed arabic can be said that because everything about islam is in arabic, and by seeing the name Allah which is arabic testify that Allah is truely the creator,

if he choose to use english, how will you know that islam is d right way?, but by using arabic that is a proof,

and it was stated in the Qur'an

Surah 41:53 Fussilat (Expounded)

Soon We will show them Our Signs in the Regions and in their own souls,
Until it becomes manifest to them that this is the Truth.

surah 41:53

On the earth are Signs for those of assured Faith, as also in your own Selves: Will ye not then see?
And in heaven is your Sustenance, as that which ye are promised. (5003)
Then, by the Lord of heaven and earth, this is the very Truth. (5004)

surah 51:20-22 .

thanx
Re: Miracle Pictures Of Islam by experts: 3:45pm On Mar 08, 2010
if you want to see more info about this,

please visit

http://www.islamcan.com/miracles/index.shtml

another proof to man that islam is the way is in turkey,

the earthquake did not affect any mosque and all building rounding it all gone,

many more

Cactus Tree fashions itself to glorify Allah
Place: N/A Source: N/A

Meat testifies to the truth
Place: England, Source: Newspaper

Masjid unaffected once again by earthquake in Turkey
Place: Turkish city of Afyon Date: February 3, 2002

Muhammad written on the Moon - First Discovery
Place: England, America, South Africa Date: January 1, 2002

How Allah is written in Arabic, see this first before seeing the other miracles

Allah and Muhammad written in the Moon
Place: Bransbury and Oxfordshire, England Date: February 3, 2002

A tree in the posture of Islamic prayer
Place: Near Sidney, Australia Date: N/A

Allah written in a Tomato
Place: N/A Date: N/A

Toman fish testifies to the truth
Place: Rawang Date: N/A

Quranic description of explosion of the heavenly bodies come true today
Place: The Cat's Eye Nebula Date: October 31, 1999

Is this Angel Mikael who is in the charge of weather?

Allah written in a water melon

Reflections of the word Allah on the world's longest bridge
Place: Peneng Bridge, Malasyia Date: N/A

Allah written in an eggplant

Allah written by the Bees
Place: Turkey Date: N/A

Allah written in a bean

Allah written in an Aubergine

Allah written in the Oceans - picture from Apollo 11 Shuttle
Place: Space Date: N/A

Allah written in an ear of a baby

Allah written in the hands
Place: Everyone's Hands Date: N/A

Allah written in the clouds
Re: Miracle Pictures Of Islam by Kgdavid(m): 1:07am On Mar 09, 2010
the purpose of these 'signs' is to convince unbelievers right?
Re: Miracle Pictures Of Islam by nopuqeater: 4:06am On Mar 09, 2010
unbelievers know nothing about nothing. muslims are concerned about muslims and those in the lives of ignorance that their hearts may be affected and be curious. in islam, muslims do make dawah on one another. so it is not meant for you kgdavid, if your heart is already hardened, dead to what will give you spiritual life.
Re: Miracle Pictures Of Islam by bilms(m): 10:08am On Mar 09, 2010
Kgdavid:

the purpose of these 'signs' is to convince unbelievers right?

the purpose is for the believers to be assured that they are on the right way and for unbelievers to see the truth
Re: Miracle Pictures Of Islam by Kgdavid(m): 12:00pm On Mar 09, 2010
^ so wat would be the point of putting it in arabic when not all muslims can speak arabic talkless of non muslims?
Re: Miracle Pictures Of Islam by bilms(m): 1:09pm On Mar 09, 2010
Kgdavid:

^ so wat would be the point of putting it in arabic when not all muslims can speak arabic talkless of non muslims?

yes, but because everybody in the world knows what Allah means,

even u a xtrian knows what it is,
Re: Miracle Pictures Of Islam by Kgdavid(m): 9:43pm On Mar 09, 2010
exactly! you still not getting it! everybody knows what 'allah' signifies but how many people knoow what the arabic form of it even looks like? the word "allah" just like that woulld be perfect no?

(1) (2) (Reply)

12 Sallah Ram Struggles You’ll Get If You’re Muslim / First Gay Mosque To Open In Paris / Our Sallah Meat Is About To Be Enjoyed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.