Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,153 members, 7,953,580 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:41 PM

Nigeria: Out-of-school Children's Figure Drops - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigeria: Out-of-school Children's Figure Drops (8313 Views)

Percentage Of Out Of School Children Per Zones In Nigeria / Why Are School Children Not Repeating Classes Again? / Anambra School Children Made Generator Which Runs On Water - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria: Out-of-school Children's Figure Drops by Caleblove12: 1:35pm On Apr 13, 2019
Propaganda
Re: Nigeria: Out-of-school Children's Figure Drops by crackhouse(m): 1:36pm On Apr 13, 2019
Drops on newspaper.
Re: Nigeria: Out-of-school Children's Figure Drops by GavelSlam: 1:38pm On Apr 13, 2019
SarkinYarki:

You work with a minister

Hahaha.

Why would I do that to myself?

My blessings go way beyond that.
Re: Nigeria: Out-of-school Children's Figure Drops by Nobody: 1:41pm On Apr 13, 2019
skallion7:
13 million Nigerians out of school

Nigerians: Nigeria is bad, Nigeria should be sold, Nigeria is a Zoo

13million Nigerians dropped to 10 million Nigerians out of school

Nigerians: This stats is fake, Believe this stats at your own perils
What exactly is being done to reduce the number of children out of school? In Abuja, families represented by 3 generations - grandparents to grandkids- are on the road begging. If the FCT has kids out of school, what are you talking about?

SMH
Re: Nigeria: Out-of-school Children's Figure Drops by Blue3k2: 1:53pm On Apr 13, 2019
amaniro:

You should be asking yourself because that's my point.

You brought up off topic example to prove your point interesting. The fact is they dont know exact number they just estimating for population. Im aware these are just estimates. If you have better source let us know.

"ln the last four years, therefore, we have been making efforts to determine the exact number of out-of-school children.
"For now, based on the recently conducted National Personnel Audit of both Public and Private schools, Nigeria has an estimated out of school children population of 10,193,918," he said.
Re: Nigeria: Out-of-school Children's Figure Drops by GoodGodmykeeper(m): 1:53pm On Apr 13, 2019
K
Re: Nigeria: Out-of-school Children's Figure Drops by Nobody: 1:55pm On Apr 13, 2019
As we all know, the utme 2019 is already in progress and results will be released soon.

Below is how you can check your JAMB score online
https://www.prep.ng/2019/04/how-to-check-2019-jambs-utme-results.html
Re: Nigeria: Out-of-school Children's Figure Drops by CoolAmbience(m): 1:55pm On Apr 13, 2019
SarkinYarki:

Says someone who voted a stark senile good for nothing dullard as President ..Mr man you are not smarter than anyone on this forum .

What is this ignorant person saying?

You think it is a problem anyone can just wake up and solve?

No matter how you look at it, reducing that figure by 2 million in 4 years is commendable, even though it calls for more work.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria: Out-of-school Children's Figure Drops by SarkinYarki: 1:56pm On Apr 13, 2019
CoolAmbience:

What is this ignorant person saying?

You think it is a problem anyone can just wake up and solve?

No matter how you look at it, reducing that figure by 2 million in 4 years is commendable, even though it calls for more work.

I will wait for the U.N. report on education and not one churned out by this lying thieving govt
Re: Nigeria: Out-of-school Children's Figure Drops by EchezonaI(m): 2:15pm On Apr 13, 2019
where them for drop?

who put them for school?

Them go just siddon for office wey dey Abuja dey give statistics n report wey them like.
Re: Nigeria: Out-of-school Children's Figure Drops by israelmao(m): 2:22pm On Apr 13, 2019
Good development but my prayer is that these current security concerns should be abated so that displacement of persons will not lead to another upsurge in the number of out-of-school children.
Re: Nigeria: Out-of-school Children's Figure Drops by gizane(m): 2:33pm On Apr 13, 2019
amaniro:

Believe this statistic at your Perl. National Bureau of statistics said we're 195million. FG said we're 200 million.
lol guy u funny gan
Re: Nigeria: Out-of-school Children's Figure Drops by Studyinchina200(m): 2:37pm On Apr 13, 2019
liars
Re: Nigeria: Out-of-school Children's Figure Drops by SoNature(m): 2:40pm On Apr 13, 2019
SarkinYarki:

I will wait for the U.N. report on education and not one churned out by this lying thieving govt

I think NBS reports are fairly more realistic
Re: Nigeria: Out-of-school Children's Figure Drops by ehinmowo: 6:34pm On Apr 13, 2019
amaniro:

Believe this statistic at your Perl. National Bureau of statistics said we're 195million. FG said we're 200 million.

the statistics is Wack. seeing Oyo there makes me laugh.
Re: Nigeria: Out-of-school Children's Figure Drops by CoolAmbience(m): 10:37pm On Apr 13, 2019
SarkinYarki:

If you like wait for BBC's report, that's your headache not mine.
Re: Nigeria: Out-of-school Children's Figure Drops by Whispereye: 7:56pm On Apr 16, 2019
I think it's a very good news, at least government doing something, correct ? I assume it will be better over time. We have so nice continent, yet so many problems like education for example. Time changes and that is a sign. I am not going to immigrate anywhere.

(1) (2) (Reply)

ASUP: Abia Government Owes Polytechnic Lecturers 20 Months Salaries / Mouau Admission Screening Exercise 2017/2018 Announced / Prince Ishola Foundation Earmarks N500million To Fund Education For Orphans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.