Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Sonia Morales Says She Is Single - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sonia Morales Says She Is Single (36593 Views)

Sonia Morales: Why I Can’t Date A Broke Man / Sonia Morales And IK Ogbonna Divorce Legally / Sonia Morales Relaxes At Miami Beach, Florida (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sonia Morales Says She Is Single by poweredcom(m): 11:03pm On Apr 13, 2019
IprintMONEY:
this is one hoe i wish to die by accident. i hate her pass the most annoying gold digger i have ever known. never turn anolosho or a gold digger to a wife. our fore fathers never did that; dont break the code. whats pissing me off is that these hoe will have been a no body without ik. she wasnt known in colombia and shewas never regarded as anything in columbia. ik imported the hoe to this useless country where pot belly illiterates no dey carry eye see foreigner. one stupid politican has destroyed her brain with money , now see the result. marrying hoes from south america or those 3rd world countries is like digging your grave and burying ya self by ya self. they are worst than naija olosho

Thank you sir one beer for u

1 Like

Re: Sonia Morales Says She Is Single by Fimly: 11:41pm On Apr 13, 2019
Re: Sonia Morales Says She Is Single by cococandy(f): 3:28am On Apr 14, 2019
Oh shut the fvck up.

Pained mofo.

All these “I know her in person” type of internet haters. Lame
IprintMONEY:

not always. the fucker knows me in person and knows that i hate her passionately because she knows that i know she is a certified gold digger. the bitch is a loosed hoe. also if you channel your hate energy enough , its enough to cause havoc in the other persons life if he or she is not spiritually strong
Re: Sonia Morales Says She Is Single by IprintMONEY: 6:36am On Apr 14, 2019
cococandy:
Oh shut the fvck up.

Pained mofo.

All these “I know her in person” type of internet haters. Lame
imagine this hoe begging me for cash now suddenly becoming bitter. u go die and i will pay for your burial and coffin
Re: Sonia Morales Says She Is Single by cococandy(f): 1:04pm On Apr 14, 2019
IprintMONEY:
imagine this hoe begging me for cash now suddenly becoming bitter. u go die and i will pay for your burial and coffin
e-rich grin grin

Rich on the internet. May it come to pass in real life for you. There’s no harm in dreaming but you also have to work for it
Re: Sonia Morales Says She Is Single by IprintMONEY: 2:47pm On Apr 14, 2019
cococandy:
e-rich grin grin

Rich on the internet. May it come to pass in real life for you. There’s no harm in dreaming but you also have to work for it
this stinking and infected pussy begger. na the people wey you dont infect i dey pity
Re: Sonia Morales Says She Is Single by Ddkingz: 12:01am On Apr 15, 2019
sweetilicious:
I am single.I need something meaningful,matured, captivating,soul enriching relationship.I promise to give my all.I promise to give peace.I promise to be faithful all my life,I promise to invest and partner with you,I promise to love unconditionally.

Story, story..... Story,
Once upon a time time. Time time
Re: Sonia Morales Says She Is Single by Mryacks: 2:11pm On Apr 15, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

IK OGBONNA has a child's heart and behavior. A man who has struggled with self esteem hence, sojourned to Colombia to bring home a beautiful curvy wife in the spirit of a big hunt.

That beautiful woman deserves a true man. A man who understands what it means for a woman to leave her country and family to live with you in a strange land. If she does that, then she must have loved you and the least she deserve was to be loved.

When men with boy's heart marry, they only bring pain. They do not have the maturity to nurture, love, and groom but a real man is a woman's delight, for in him she finds peace; the one most important virtue she needs to flourish, excell, and live her dreams in reality.

Richdad

Nice...
Re: Sonia Morales Says She Is Single by sweetilicious(f): 11:42pm On Apr 15, 2019
Ddkingz:

Story, story..... Story,
Once upon a time time. Time time
Are you saying its not possible I can be single?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MI Abaga With 2face And Annie At His Coronation / Prince Munir Nwoko Celebrates His 1st Birthday With Lovely Pictures / Rita Dominic In Shirt Dress (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.