Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,822 members, 7,817,398 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Is Genevieve And Tuface Now Dating? - Pic - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is Genevieve And Tuface Now Dating? - Pic (3682 Views)

[photos] See Rita Dominic, Mercy Aigbe, Genevieve And Others At The AMVCA 2016 / Genevieve And Oris Erheuro In 'Road To Yesterday', Bath Together (Photo) / Pictures Of Annie Idibia And Tuface's Sons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Genevieve And Tuface Now Dating? - Pic by kenn4smile: 5:37pm On Jan 20, 2011
hmmmm

Re: Is Genevieve And Tuface Now Dating? - Pic by Coolabbie: 6:32pm On Jan 20, 2011
A bloody rumour dat has no foundation.
Re: Is Genevieve And Tuface Now Dating? - Pic by Nakele(f): 7:16pm On Jan 20, 2011
rummours indeed
Re: Is Genevieve And Tuface Now Dating? - Pic by puskin: 7:19pm On Jan 20, 2011
. . . . .so because they snapped a pix together. . . that means they are dating. WTF!!!!!!! angry
Re: Is Genevieve And Tuface Now Dating? - Pic by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jan 20, 2011
Men Genevieve age don start dey show on her face.

even those pancakes she apply can no longer hide it. embarassed embarassed
Re: Is Genevieve And Tuface Now Dating? - Pic by okosodo: 8:38pm On Jan 20, 2011
it is possible considering both their background, nobody should say it a rumour please
Re: Is Genevieve And Tuface Now Dating? - Pic by xreal: 10:05pm On Jan 20, 2011
^^^
what background?
Re: Is Genevieve And Tuface Now Dating? - Pic by MissyB3(f): 10:34pm On Jan 20, 2011
I'd rather have Gene date Tuface instead of D'banj. They look good together and no, they aren't dating.
Re: Is Genevieve And Tuface Now Dating? - Pic by smile11s(m): 10:48pm On Jan 20, 2011
they both look alike, maybe they should do a dna check to see if they are relatives before they can start dating!
Re: Is Genevieve And Tuface Now Dating? - Pic by MeGaStReEt: 11:04pm On Jan 20, 2011
photo shop, tha cannot be 2face
Re: Is Genevieve And Tuface Now Dating? - Pic by mamagee3(f): 12:40am On Jan 21, 2011
Coolabbie:

A bloody rumour dat has no foundation.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is Genevieve And Tuface Now Dating? - Pic by Nobody: 3:54am On Jan 21, 2011
2baba never looks ready to take pix
Re: Is Genevieve And Tuface Now Dating? - Pic by kenn4smile: 6:51am On Jan 21, 2011
If they are dating, I wish them best of lucks!!
Re: Is Genevieve And Tuface Now Dating? - Pic by joyblinks(f): 10:35am On Jan 21, 2011
i think its a group picture, the person just cut our only gene and 2face
Re: Is Genevieve And Tuface Now Dating? - Pic by dammizz(m): 10:36am On Jan 21, 2011
ogugua88:

2baba never looks ready to take pix

grin grin grin grin
Re: Is Genevieve And Tuface Now Dating? - Pic by Nobody: 11:29am On Jan 21, 2011
Missy ★ B:

I'd rather have Gene date Tuface instead of D'banj. They look good together and no, they aren't dating.

In as much as I think gene and dbanj are both classless I still prefer dbanj welli. Dbanj's command of English is so muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh better off than that of tuface
Re: Is Genevieve And Tuface Now Dating? - Pic by no1madman(m): 11:32am On Jan 21, 2011
Like play,like play,she go carry belle. . .
Sharp shooter no dey waste time. . . . .
Re: Is Genevieve And Tuface Now Dating? - Pic by baslone: 12:45pm On Jan 21, 2011
Like Vector said-"tell me shorty wey I no fit screw"!

Na by English you think say him dey take straff everybody about!

Siddon there!
Re: Is Genevieve And Tuface Now Dating? - Pic by tpia6: 12:56pm On Jan 21, 2011
Re: Is Genevieve And Tuface Now Dating? - Pic by MissyB3(f): 1:32pm On Jan 21, 2011
jennykadry:

In as much as I think gene and dbanj are both classless I still prefer dbanj welli. Dbanj's command of English is so muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh better off than that of tuface
D'banj may be a graduate, but obviously, that hasn't made him better in any/all area(s) of life or more successful than Tuface who isn't a graduate. If anything, Tuface is/seems higher careerwise and indubitably classier.
Come to think of it, what is to say D'banj is eloquent? Who's viewed his interview? I haven't.

Yes, I very much agree, D'banj is patently classless but not Gene.
C'mon na! We're talking about the N° 1 in Nollywood . . . . The one to whom no one comes close . . . The envy of her colleagues . . . . The star among stars . . . The hate of the inferior and women . . . Most importantly, the Nollywood version of Missy B.  grin grin grin
Re: Is Genevieve And Tuface Now Dating? - Pic by tpia6: 1:34pm On Jan 21, 2011
Re: Is Genevieve And Tuface Now Dating? - Pic by MissyB3(f): 1:36pm On Jan 21, 2011
Na your wahala be that. grin grin grin
Re: Is Genevieve And Tuface Now Dating? - Pic by oludashmi(f): 1:38pm On Jan 21, 2011
So two pple or celebrities can snap pix together again. . .it authomatically becomes dating
hmmn
Re: Is Genevieve And Tuface Now Dating? - Pic by tpia6: 1:51pm On Jan 21, 2011
Re: Is Genevieve And Tuface Now Dating? - Pic by MissyB3(f): 2:01pm On Jan 21, 2011
tpia*:

whatever!!!!

you seem to be on the warpath over this dakore issue.

any reason why it's so personal for you?

i thought you were more sensible than all that.

at least no one expects better of mamagee.
What are you smoking, woman? grin grin Dakore? War? What else are you confused about- If we're in 2009 or 2011? grin grin
Re: Is Genevieve And Tuface Now Dating? - Pic by tpia6: 2:11pm On Jan 21, 2011
Re: Is Genevieve And Tuface Now Dating? - Pic by MissyB3(f): 2:27pm On Jan 21, 2011
Aren't you posting in the wrong thread? Who's mentioned Dakore here? Tpia, I like you o else, I for don send you to Yaba left. grin grin
Re: Is Genevieve And Tuface Now Dating? - Pic by tpia6: 2:29pm On Jan 21, 2011
Re: Is Genevieve And Tuface Now Dating? - Pic by MissyB3(f): 2:42pm On Jan 21, 2011
No, I did not post/haven't been posting same thing in the thread about Dakore [ Whatever it is I'm typing].
Anyway, the mixup has been realized. Back to the topic.  grin
Re: Is Genevieve And Tuface Now Dating? - Pic by mafolayomi(f): 2:51pm On Jan 21, 2011
how many pple will she date, has she finished dating Dbanj? na wa for pple o undecided
Re: Is Genevieve And Tuface Now Dating? - Pic by bcomepoor5: 3:05pm On Jan 21, 2011
I heard they have being secretly dating since 10 years ago and that tuface is the father of gene's daughter
Re: Is Genevieve And Tuface Now Dating? - Pic by baslone: 4:22pm On Jan 21, 2011
Haaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dem don com again o!!!!!!! shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

See How This Small Boy Dey Eye Yvonne Nelson / Where Is Jon Ogah Of Naija Sings Ooo? / Celebrities In The 90's Vs Now (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.