Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,560 members, 7,820,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

INEC ‘satisfied’ By Buhari’s Academic Qualification - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC ‘satisfied’ By Buhari’s Academic Qualification (14268 Views)

Vp's Residence: Wike Satisfied With The Speed,quality Of Work (PHOTOS) / Bayo Onanuga: Those Questioning Tinubu’s Academic Qualification Are PDP Agents / Benjamin Mzondu Introduces A Bill To Raise Academic Qualification For Presidents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC ‘satisfied’ By Buhari’s Academic Qualification by omogidi234(m): 2:22pm On Apr 13, 2019
chxe:
To become a president you only need SSCE but to become a dangote truck driver you need a B.Sc.
Nigeria na wah!

Point of correction my person, there was a time they were looking for PhD holder to come and drive the trucks! I am not joking oh!

1 Like

Re: INEC ‘satisfied’ By Buhari’s Academic Qualification by YoungAncient1: 2:26pm On Apr 13, 2019
We are satisfied with Buhari's certificate but not satisfied with Atiku's origin.

2 Likes

Re: INEC ‘satisfied’ By Buhari’s Academic Qualification by NEIGHBOUR(m): 2:30pm On Apr 13, 2019
I wonder why it is only IPod pigs that are still in severe pain over the loss of Atiku not even northerners his brothers. It is terrible. Crying more than the bereaved. Anybody they support ends in failure.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC ‘satisfied’ By Buhari’s Academic Qualification by Chijeep(m): 2:30pm On Apr 13, 2019
Daddy : Jnr go sch na!
Jnr: Daddy ah no dey go joor!

Daddy : If U no go sch u no go make am in life ooo.

Jnr: 4 Naija abi another place? Daddy wat of if I bcom d President?

Daddy: Haaa! Like Buhari abi? Na true ooo. I don 4get say u get NABTEB sef.

1 Like

Re: INEC ‘satisfied’ By Buhari’s Academic Qualification by nwadiuko1(m): 2:31pm On Apr 13, 2019
abbaapple:
angry

Only ipobpigbians are not ok with it! They will
Never going to progress if they didn’t stop hating lipsrsealed sometimes are wonder if they are cursed! Spits! undecided
so what of Adeleke's own?
Re: INEC ‘satisfied’ By Buhari’s Academic Qualification by SjMbula(m): 2:42pm On Apr 13, 2019
INEC=Inconclusive National Electoral Commission
Re: INEC ‘satisfied’ By Buhari’s Academic Qualification by SjMbula(m): 2:47pm On Apr 13, 2019
omogidi234:

Point of correction my person, there was a time they were looking for PhD holder to come and drive the trucks! I am not joking oh!
blood of Habakkuk! Naija a wonder country.
Re: INEC ‘satisfied’ By Buhari’s Academic Qualification by Sholaco: 2:48pm On Apr 13, 2019
Buhari a graduate of university of soldier grin
Re: INEC ‘satisfied’ By Buhari’s Academic Qualification by SjMbula(m): 2:50pm On Apr 13, 2019
OkeOladimeji:
H
wetin??
Re: INEC ‘satisfied’ By Buhari’s Academic Qualification by dallyemmy: 2:52pm On Apr 13, 2019
There is a place for knowledge in leadership!
Re: INEC ‘satisfied’ By Buhari’s Academic Qualification by buhariguy(m): 3:15pm On Apr 13, 2019
Hofbrauhaus:
Ok na..
hahahahahahahahahaha, the beating the idiotic pigs has received since yesterday is too much to bear.
their cifia pain is from back and front.

1 Like

Re: INEC ‘satisfied’ By Buhari’s Academic Qualification by chxe: 3:34pm On Apr 13, 2019
somehow:
You can employ anyone without any certificates when you have your own company.

Dangote can decide whatever he wants, he owns the company.

And our constitution also stated that with SSCE, you can run for presidency! until that's changed, deal with it.
I am allergic to people like you.
Re: INEC ‘satisfied’ By Buhari’s Academic Qualification by Pentasoft1978: 3:50pm On Apr 13, 2019
Sirjamo:
Atiku is just busy beating a dead horse, even Mr Jonathan could have had a better case than this but he still chooses to tow the path of honour and preserve some self - dignity

Let him beat, very soon the dead horse will wake up and come back to life...after all Atiku is not beating the dead horse with your energy, is using his own strength....when the dead horse wake up now, you and your APC evil party will start saying the dead horse is from Cameroon.
Re: INEC ‘satisfied’ By Buhari’s Academic Qualification by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 3:51pm On Apr 13, 2019
abbaapple:
angry

Only ipobpigbians are not ok with it! They will
Never going to progress if they didn’t stop hating lipsrsealed sometimes are wonder if they are cursed! Spits! undecided
Las las na hunger go kii you
Re: INEC ‘satisfied’ By Buhari’s Academic Qualification by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 3:53pm On Apr 13, 2019
somehow:
You can employ anyone without any certificates when you have your own company.

And our constitution also stated that with SSCE, you can run for presidency! until that's changed, deal with it.
keeping your political, ethnic or religious affiliations, would you vote Buhari as your president?
Re: INEC ‘satisfied’ By Buhari’s Academic Qualification by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 3:55pm On Apr 13, 2019
Peacemaker5129:
Rejected people of potopotor republic can go and die
I'll prefer to contend with erosion than to contend with the zombeism that is plaguing you and your people.
Re: INEC ‘satisfied’ By Buhari’s Academic Qualification by Delight1385(f): 4:00pm On Apr 13, 2019
Actually they must be no b Naija, am not in anyway suprise
Re: INEC ‘satisfied’ By Buhari’s Academic Qualification by garfield1: 4:06pm On Apr 13, 2019
YoungAncient1:
We are satisfied with Buhari's certificate but not satisfied with Atiku's origin.
They must have said the same thing,go and research.in that section that deals with qualification,the constitition expressly added that the qualificstions so presented must be to the satisfaction of inec so atiku has no case here.
In the case of adeleke,he put himself in trouble not inec.all his results are inconsistent.he presented a cert which he claimed yo have gotten from ede high school but the copy which the school has is different from what he presented to inec therefore you cant blame inec.but in buhari's case,he claimed consistently to have lost his waec and tendered an affidavit to that effect which is lawful.he then applied to waec to be get his result and they issued him one last year and he presented it to inec.you can see consistency here
Re: INEC ‘satisfied’ By Buhari’s Academic Qualification by opribo(m): 4:21pm On Apr 13, 2019
Which qualification are they talking about.
Re: INEC ‘satisfied’ By Buhari’s Academic Qualification by magzey: 4:40pm On Apr 13, 2019
ATIKULOOTERS right now grin grin grin

Re: INEC ‘satisfied’ By Buhari’s Academic Qualification by NaMeAboki: 4:47pm On Apr 13, 2019
chxe:
To become a president you only need SSCE but to become a dangote truck driver you need a B.Sc.
Nigeria na wah!

Different professions different qualification requirements - very simple.
Re: INEC ‘satisfied’ By Buhari’s Academic Qualification by bigpicture001: 4:50pm On Apr 13, 2019
Inec is not d court.....inly court can say dat for sure
Re: INEC ‘satisfied’ By Buhari’s Academic Qualification by Nobody: 5:33pm On Apr 13, 2019
grin angry grin
Re: INEC ‘satisfied’ By Buhari’s Academic Qualification by baganas: 5:50pm On Apr 13, 2019
Pentasoft1978:

Let him beat, very soon the dead horse will wake up and come back to life...after all Atiku is not beating the dead horse with your energy, is using his own strength....when the dead horse wake up now, you and your APC evil party will start saying the dead horse is from Cameroon.
Waiting for the dead to rise means waiting forever
Re: INEC ‘satisfied’ By Buhari’s Academic Qualification by somehow: 6:02pm On Apr 13, 2019
Over and over again based on the level of oppositions and realistic chances presented to us in the last elections.
PerfectlyPerfect:

keeping your political, ethnic or religious affiliations, would you vote Buhari as your president?
Re: INEC ‘satisfied’ By Buhari’s Academic Qualification by somehow: 6:03pm On Apr 13, 2019
Like you exist to me.
chxe:

I am allergic to people like you.
Re: INEC ‘satisfied’ By Buhari’s Academic Qualification by ENEONWO(m): 6:17pm On Apr 13, 2019
adajiboyy:
Dirty shameless hypocritical pigs is what inec is. You are satisfied with buhari academic qualifications but there is a case about adelekes own. And watch as brainwashed youth support this just because it's buhari. We have failed our children yet unborn because we are so docile and scared that's why all this illiterates we call leaders take us for a ride.
You are just an educated fool. Adeleke's case is that of perjury. Perjury means lying under oath. It is a serious case. He could have declared that he has, without committing crimes. Even with a PhD, I can only declare a School Certificate for governorship contest. So long as Buhari did not lie to court about possessing a certificate that he does not have, you cannot compare his case with that of Adeleke.
Re: INEC ‘satisfied’ By Buhari’s Academic Qualification by Nobody: 9:20pm On Apr 13, 2019
ENEONWO:
You are just an educated fool. Adeleke's case is that of perjury. Perjury means lying under oath. It is a serious case. He could have declared that he has, without committing crimes. Even with a PhD, I can only declare a School Certificate for governorship contest. So long as Buhari did not lie to court about possessing a certificate that he does not have, you cannot compare his case with that of Adeleke.
are you done my friend? Thank you and good night
Re: INEC ‘satisfied’ By Buhari’s Academic Qualification by Kfed4ril(m): 10:45pm On Apr 13, 2019
somehow:
You can employ anyone without any certificate when you have your own company.

Bros are you not even ashamed of the so-called constitution?
To attain the highest office in the country all you need is an ssce, but to be employed in a government or private owned company you not only need a B.sc, but nysc discharge too, in short some have gone as far as requiring masters.

Bros stop defending nonsense.

If we are talking about constitution remember that constitution didn’t give a president power to remove/suspend a CJN. But buhari did it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Orji Is To Abia What Mandela Is To South Africa - Abia Commissioner / Finance Ministry Requests $8.92m World Bank Loan For Stationery, Others / Police To Rebuild Barracks In Lagos And Construct New Quarters In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.