Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,096 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

My Infinix Won't Power On, Only Vibrates - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Infinix Won't Power On, Only Vibrates (3520 Views)

Phone Won't Power On But Gets Hot / My Accer Laptop Trip Off While Browsing And Won't Power On / 4 Things To Do To Your Smartphone If Does Not Power On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Infinix Won't Power On, Only Vibrates by elfakkawy(m): 2:26pm On Apr 13, 2019
The battery in my Infinix x5010 finished and now the phone won't turn, I left it for charge but it wouldn't charge, nothing will show on the screen and when I hold the power button it Vibrates.

Please help me
Re: My Infinix Won't Power On, Only Vibrates by sod09(m): 3:06pm On Apr 13, 2019
Try to hold the volume down and power buttons
Re: My Infinix Won't Power On, Only Vibrates by eki2000(m): 4:47pm On Apr 13, 2019
take it to pastor in church tommr since you couldn't buy Nokia or Samsung or Huawei
Re: My Infinix Won't Power On, Only Vibrates by lekjons(m): 11:24pm On Apr 13, 2019
That normally happens when the battery is totally drained, leave it for some time,(at least 30mins) it will eventually come up.

If it doesn't, but still vibrates when you try to power it, then the os is probably corrupted, go and flash it..
Re: My Infinix Won't Power On, Only Vibrates by Kunleforreal(m): 11:25pm On Apr 13, 2019
elfakkawy:
The battery in my Infinix x5010 finished and now the phone won't turn, I left it for charge but it wouldn't charge, nothing will show on the screen and when I hold the power button it Vibrates.

Please help me

Hello, call or whatsapp me for fixing if you are in Lagos
Re: My Infinix Won't Power On, Only Vibrates by elfakkawy(m): 4:31am On Apr 14, 2019
lekjons:
That normally happens when the battery is totally drained, leave it for some time,(at least 30mins) it will eventually come up.

If it doesn't, but still vibrates when you try to power it, then the os is probably corrupted, go and flash it..

I held the volume up + power for few minutes and I think that drained the battery up. Not even vibrating now and I left it for charge for some minutes still it won't come on.
Anyhelp?
Re: My Infinix Won't Power On, Only Vibrates by elfakkawy(m): 4:32am On Apr 14, 2019
Kunleforreal:

Hello, call or whatsapp me for fixing if you are in Lagos

Unfortunately I'm not in Lagos
Re: My Infinix Won't Power On, Only Vibrates by elfakkawy(m): 4:33am On Apr 14, 2019
eki2000:
take it to pastor in church tommr since you couldn't buy Nokia or Samsung or Huawei
Well... There's no Church around here. But if you know any online Church tell me so I can submit it there grin

1 Like

Re: My Infinix Won't Power On, Only Vibrates by elfakkawy(m): 4:35am On Apr 14, 2019
sod09:
Try to hold the volume down and power buttons
I did that, and think that drained up the battery completely... As the phone won't even vibrates now

Help pls
Re: My Infinix Won't Power On, Only Vibrates by bravesoul247(m): 5:58am On Apr 14, 2019
elfakkawy:

I held the volume up + power for few minutes and I think that drained the battery up. Not even vibrating now and I left it for charge for some minutes still it won't come on.
Anyhelp?
go to carlcare, they can help you out.
Re: My Infinix Won't Power On, Only Vibrates by sod09(m): 6:45am On Apr 14, 2019
elfakkawy:

I did that, and think that drained up the battery completely... As the phone won't even vibrates now

Help pls
try Google then, type the issue there
Re: My Infinix Won't Power On, Only Vibrates by lekjons(m): 7:48am On Apr 14, 2019
elfakkawy:

Anyhelp?
if you are sure that the battery is totally drained, make sure that your charger is fast or borrow confirmed fast charger, charge it for sometime and it will eventually come up.
Re: My Infinix Won't Power On, Only Vibrates by elfakkawy(m): 8:40am On Apr 14, 2019
bravesoul247:
go to carlcare, they can help you out.
I'm not in Nigeria right now
Re: My Infinix Won't Power On, Only Vibrates by princemillla(m): 8:42am On Apr 14, 2019
The phone will not come up even if u charge it for days.

Get scre driver and open the phone. Find a battery booster or find non USB charger and cut the head and make direct connection to the battery positive and negative. Use ur tongue to confirm therr is current on the battery. If u don't get it right change the positive to negative and retry boosting.
After this put ur battery in ur fone and charge. It will come up. Another thing is if you lose the fone remove battery and put charger. Put ur tongue on the battery connector to confirm there is current there. That's to confirm ur port is working.

If all these is too much, get a tech to boost the battery for you.

Goodluck
Re: My Infinix Won't Power On, Only Vibrates by elfakkawy(m): 10:45am On Apr 14, 2019
princemillla:
The phone will not come up even if u charge it for days.

Get scre driver and open the phone. Find a battery booster or find non USB charger and cut the head and make direct connection to the battery positive and negative. Use ur tongue to confirm therr is current on the battery. If u don't get it right change the positive to negative and retry boosting.
After this put ur battery in ur fone and charge. It will come up. Another thing is if you lose the fone remove battery and put charger. Put ur tongue on the battery connector to confirm there is current there. That's to confirm ur port is working.

If all these is too much, get a tech to boost the battery for you.

Goodluck

Thanks, Man
Re: My Infinix Won't Power On, Only Vibrates by bravesoul247(m): 11:28am On Apr 14, 2019
elfakkawy:

I'm not in Nigeria right now
when you come back I guess

(1) (Reply)

I Don't Know There Is A 45k Phone That Has All The Features Of 75k Phone / Downgrading From Symbian Belle Refresh To Symbian Anna / This Is How To Get Rid Of App Ads From Xos Launcher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.