Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,918 members, 7,848,705 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:05 AM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 14/04/19 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 14/04/19 (240 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 14/04/2022 / Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 14/04/2018 Saturday / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 14/04/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 14/04/19 by dallyemmy: 2:56pm On Apr 13, 2019
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 14/04/19 by dallyemmy: 7:01am On Apr 14, 2019
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens: (Sunday, April 14, 2019) -

*The Book of Remembrance*

1.I worship and adore You, my Father, because You are the diligent rewarder of them that love You, and are called according to Your purpose.

2.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

3.Father, forgive and blot out all my iniquities, and let all my good deeds come up to You, today, as a memorial and sweet smelling savour, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, please, open the book of remembrance for me, today, and reward, all my labours of love and sacrifices, in Your vineyard, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, let all my enemies be clothed with the garment of shame, disgrace and humiliation, today and forever, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, let every instrument of destruction and gallow, prepared for me by the enemies, boomerang and consume them, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, let all my righteous deeds come up to You, as a memorial today, and let me be duly rewarded for all my labours of love in Your vineyard, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, please, rekindle the fire of Your revival in my life, let me never be weary, faint, discouraged or tired of well doing, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, please, keep my eyes from beholding vanity and help me to live through today, without committing a single sin, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, blot out all the iniquities of Pastor E.A. Adeboye, and let him be rewarded for all his labours of love, in Your vineyard, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son, that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

(1) (Reply)

He's Risen. His Reason / Find Them Here! / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 01/05/19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.