Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,200 members, 7,815,183 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

“your Cozy Bed Is Looking For You To Come And Embrace It” – Ned Shows His Roman - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “your Cozy Bed Is Looking For You To Come And Embrace It” – Ned Shows His Roman (959 Views)

Kenneth Okonkwo Shows His Results And Certificates (WAEC, BSC) / Gbenro Ajibade Shows His Pierced Nipples Amidst Marriage Crisis Rumours / Seyi Law Shows His House Interior, As He Shares New Photos Of His Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“your Cozy Bed Is Looking For You To Come And Embrace It” – Ned Shows His Roman by Stevemartinsu: 3:10pm On Apr 13, 2019
And again, 59-old billionaire Muslim Ned Nwoko has proven that truly Regina Daniels is the woman currently in his heart to following the leakage of their controversial secret marriage.

Where as the teen beautiful actress has refused to confirm the information, the billionaire Delta State Honorable has since confirmed it, citing that as a Muslim, even though he already has five wives, he is entitled to marry more and it is nobody's business. He also revealed that he has been for the actress to turn and eighteen and now she's nineteen years and very ripe for him.

To further clarify the marriage information, the actress jetted off to Dubai few days ago where it is believed that she is having her honeymoon but it is not clear if the husband is with her over there.

In photos released by the actress last night in her bedroom, she said good night from the other side and Ned Nwoko took to the comment section to profess love for her and wish her back a good night in the most romantic way. He wrote:

“Your cozy bed is looking for you to come and embrace it. Go to sleep and dream about all the fairy tales that define my angel. Goodnight and sweet dreams my angel. I love you loads.”

See Screenshots and read more here

https://nwafada.com/2019/04/13/your-cozy-bed-is-looking-for-you-to-come-and-embrace-it-ned-nwoko-shows-his-romantic-side-to-regina-daniels-on-instagram-photo/

Re: “your Cozy Bed Is Looking For You To Come And Embrace It” – Ned Shows His Roman by iammo(m): 4:29pm On Apr 13, 2019
cool

Only an envious fool would get angry at little miss Daniels decision.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

JTO Fashion CEO, Temi Otedola Steps Out In Los Angeles, California (photo) / Tontodikeh has Reportedly Fallen Pregnant! / "I Met With Failure And Passed" - Bovi Narrates How He Escaped Murder At Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.