Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,297 members, 7,815,522 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Ayobami Michaelson Visits Victims Of Kubwa Demolition With Welfare Packages - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ayobami Michaelson Visits Victims Of Kubwa Demolition With Welfare Packages (16103 Views)

Fajag Ajagbona Dating Ayo Michaelson, His Ex Beauty Queen / "Ayo Michaelson Foundation" Launched. Kwara First Lady, Ned Nwoko Applaud NGO / Ayobami Michaelson Celebrates Birthday, Says You Can Achieve Things As Virgin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ayobami Michaelson Visits Victims Of Kubwa Demolition With Welfare Packages by AlexReports(m): 4:20pm On Apr 13, 2019
Face Of Democracy Queen Visits Victims Of Kubwa Demolition With Huge Welfare Packages

@alexreports

Queen Ayobami Michaelson, winner of Face of Democracy Nigeria 2018 and her humanitarian team have visited victims of Kubwa demolition exercise, who already took solace at Devine Wounds of Jesus Christ Orphanage home. The visit to the orphanage home was to express love and care to children, as well as youths and adults who are homeless, displaced and helpless.

She was accompanied by Queen Osinachi, an Ambassador of the Face of Democracy brand during the visit to the orphanage home, which witnessed the donation of sleeping mattresses, pillows, bedsheets, food stuffs, academic accessories and other valuables that could help make their lives better and restore their hope.

According to our correspondence, the visitation was in view of the season 6 edition of Project "Hope to the Hopeless", an initiative of Queen Ayo Michaelson foundation, which has continued to give hope to hopeless Nigerians, help the needy and further improve humanity through donations, assistance and encouragements of all sort.

However, in a reaction by the Convener of the project, Queen Ayo Michaelson, she called on the federal government to look into the situation and challenges of those people who were affected by the demolition exercise in Kubwa. She cried out on the state of their helplessness, stating that we must collaboratively work together in helping the needy in our society.

Children, teenagers and adults, including the administration of the orphanage home thanked Queen Ayobami and her team for the kind humanitarian gesture and donations they have made to the orphanage home. Our reporters noticed joy and an ambience of love amongst the children.

https://www.abujapress.com/2019/04/face-of-democracy-queen-visits-victims.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ayobami Michaelson Visits Victims Of Kubwa Demolition With Welfare Packages by AlexReports(m): 4:21pm On Apr 13, 2019
Nice

2 Likes

Re: Ayobami Michaelson Visits Victims Of Kubwa Demolition With Welfare Packages by Nobody: 4:33pm On Apr 13, 2019
This is mocking!

You demolished people houses for God knons why, n you send a so called queen to deliver 6inch mattress to them as relief,,,

Why not tell the Queen to add Bj untop undecided

3 Likes

Re: Ayobami Michaelson Visits Victims Of Kubwa Demolition With Welfare Packages by Houseofglam7(f): 4:42pm On Apr 13, 2019
Another weak news undecided

1 Like

Re: Ayobami Michaelson Visits Victims Of Kubwa Demolition With Welfare Packages by philips007(m): 5:08pm On Apr 13, 2019
Ok
Re: Ayobami Michaelson Visits Victims Of Kubwa Demolition With Welfare Packages by id4sho(m): 5:10pm On Apr 13, 2019
Real Beauty with Brains unlike Nairaland feminist

Re: Ayobami Michaelson Visits Victims Of Kubwa Demolition With Welfare Packages by Auxtin85(m): 5:10pm On Apr 13, 2019
Doh
Re: Ayobami Michaelson Visits Victims Of Kubwa Demolition With Welfare Packages by Nobody: 5:11pm On Apr 13, 2019
You are more blessed when you conduct your charity in secret... The whole world doesn't need to know about it. Makes one doubt the sincerity behind it. Then again... las las the orphans have more mattresses on which to sleep... Guess that is something...
Re: Ayobami Michaelson Visits Victims Of Kubwa Demolition With Welfare Packages by Quidquopro: 5:11pm On Apr 13, 2019
K
Re: Ayobami Michaelson Visits Victims Of Kubwa Demolition With Welfare Packages by Quidquopro: 5:11pm On Apr 13, 2019
Ok
Re: Ayobami Michaelson Visits Victims Of Kubwa Demolition With Welfare Packages by abumoney(m): 5:11pm On Apr 13, 2019
Hope it's not the case of giving with the left hand and collecting something in return with the right hand
Re: Ayobami Michaelson Visits Victims Of Kubwa Demolition With Welfare Packages by Quidquopro: 5:13pm On Apr 13, 2019
How much were the mods paid for this 2 consecutive slots on front page
Re: Ayobami Michaelson Visits Victims Of Kubwa Demolition With Welfare Packages by chan9ja: 5:14pm On Apr 13, 2019
This alexreports... How much u pay d mods to feature u twice for fp? Back to back lol...
Re: Ayobami Michaelson Visits Victims Of Kubwa Demolition With Welfare Packages by Nobody: 5:14pm On Apr 13, 2019
This small thing,tufia. shocked

1 Like

Re: Ayobami Michaelson Visits Victims Of Kubwa Demolition With Welfare Packages by sukerefakere(m): 5:14pm On Apr 13, 2019
What of face of terrorism
Re: Ayobami Michaelson Visits Victims Of Kubwa Demolition With Welfare Packages by mosho2good: 5:15pm On Apr 13, 2019
Wife sent a message to her husband : Don’t forget to buy vegetables on your way back from office, and Priscilla say hi to you .

Husband : Who is Priscilla ?

Wife : Nobody, I was just making sure that you read my message

����

Twist in the tale.....

Husband : But I'm with Priscilla right now , so which Priscilla are you talking about?

Wife : Where are you....?���

Husband: Near the vegetable market�

Wife : Wait I'm coming there right now ...!

After 10 minutes she texts her husband "Where are you"?

Husband:"I'm at office. Now that u'r at the market, buy whatever vegetables you need...

���
Re: Ayobami Michaelson Visits Victims Of Kubwa Demolition With Welfare Packages by mikkycoins(m): 5:16pm On Apr 13, 2019
Face of this, face of that
Beauty pageants everywhere
Re: Ayobami Michaelson Visits Victims Of Kubwa Demolition With Welfare Packages by Nobody: 5:17pm On Apr 13, 2019
chan9ja:
This alexreports... How much u pay d mods to feature u twice for fp? Back to back lol...

Kwarruption everywhere....
Re: Ayobami Michaelson Visits Victims Of Kubwa Demolition With Welfare Packages by chan9ja: 5:25pm On Apr 13, 2019
therealakuko:

Kwarruption everywhere....

Lol... I dey tell u...d mods sha Don change am back few mins ago.. Nonetheless, alexreports, how much u dey pay them?..because all your posts dey make front page, even if u like post ducks for your so called beauty pageants... e must reach fp lol
Re: Ayobami Michaelson Visits Victims Of Kubwa Demolition With Welfare Packages by Popmaster2019(f): 5:26pm On Apr 13, 2019
I was going to say "so democracy has a queen? "
But I realised they are beauty queens
Re: Ayobami Michaelson Visits Victims Of Kubwa Demolition With Welfare Packages by blazer90707: 5:30pm On Apr 13, 2019
God Abeg oooh. Which Jain notice me is this one doing. Which demolition in kubwa abuja is it a different kubwa from the one I'm staying. There are people that actually need this welfare and not the so called demolition victims. How orphanage kinda take concern demolition
Re: Ayobami Michaelson Visits Victims Of Kubwa Demolition With Welfare Packages by Nobody: 5:40pm On Apr 13, 2019
The need roof over their heads. Abi na outside they wan put mattresses

Nice gesture though cool
Re: Ayobami Michaelson Visits Victims Of Kubwa Demolition With Welfare Packages by GreatResearcher: 5:51pm On Apr 13, 2019
AlexReports:
Face Of Democracy Queen Visits Victims Of Kubwa Demolition With Huge Welfare Packages

@alexreports

Queen Ayobami Michaelson, winner of Face of Democracy Nigeria 2018 and her humanitarian team have visited victims of Kubwa demolition exercise, who already took solace at Devine Wounds of Jesus Christ Orphanage home. The visit to the orphanage home was to express love and care to children, as well as youths and adults who are homeless, displaced and helpless.

She was accompanied by Queen Osinachi, an Ambassador of the Face of Democracy brand during the visit to the orphanage home, which witnessed the donation of sleeping mattresses, pillows, bedsheets, food stuffs, academic accessories and other valuables that could help make their lives better and restore their hope.

According to our correspondence, the visitation was in view of the season 6 edition of Project "Hope to the Hopeless", an initiative of Queen Ayo Michaelson foundation, which has continued to give hope to hopeless Nigerians, help the needy and further improve humanity through donations, assistance and encouragements of all sort.

However, in a reaction by the Convener of the project, Queen Ayo Michaelson, she called on the federal government to look into the situation and challenges of those people who were affected by the demolition exercise in Kubwa. She cried out on the state of their helplessness, stating that we must collaboratively work together in helping the needy in our society.

Children, teenagers and adults, including the administration of the orphanage home thanked Queen Ayobami and her team for the kind humanitarian gesture and donations they have made to the orphanage home. Our reporters noticed joy and an ambience of love amongst the children.

https://www.abujapress.com/2019/04/face-of-democracy-queen-visits-victims.html?m=1

Re: Ayobami Michaelson Visits Victims Of Kubwa Demolition With Welfare Packages by AreaFada2: 6:12pm On Apr 13, 2019
mosho2good:
Wife sent a message to her husband : Don’t forget to buy vegetables on your way back from office, and Priscilla say hi to you .

Husband : Who is Priscilla ?

Wife : Nobody, I was just making sure that you read my message

����
grin

Twist in the tale.....

Husband : But I'm with Priscilla right now , so which Priscilla are you talking about?

Wife : Where are you....?���

Husband: Near the vegetable market�

Wife : Wait I'm coming there right now ...!

After 10 minutes she texts her husband "Where are you"?

Husband:"I'm at office. Now that u'r at the market, buy whatever vegetables you need...

���
grin Sense wee nor kee that man.

1 Like

Re: Ayobami Michaelson Visits Victims Of Kubwa Demolition With Welfare Packages by BrokenCock: 9:10pm On Apr 13, 2019
BlacSmit:
This is mocking!

You demolished people houses for God knons why, n you send a so called queen to deliver 6inch mattress to them as relief,,,

Why not tell the Queen to add Bj untop undecided
u are a big shitt ! Somebody dey help ppl in need, u dey here dey yan rust . She dey work for govt ?
Re: Ayobami Michaelson Visits Victims Of Kubwa Demolition With Welfare Packages by whoawa(m): 9:38pm On Apr 13, 2019
Why is only igbos that always miss this and miss that, I don't really know what is going on in this country oooo
Re: Ayobami Michaelson Visits Victims Of Kubwa Demolition With Welfare Packages by mechanics(m): 10:12pm On Apr 13, 2019
Nice one from her.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sir Shina Peters' 60th Birthday Party In Pictures / Joke Silva Dazzles In Black Gown / Genevieve Nnaji Looking Young And Pretty With Smile On Y Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.