Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,506 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Genevieve Nnaji Looking Young And Pretty With Smile On Y Magazine - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Looking Young And Pretty With Smile On Y Magazine (16118 Views)

Denrele Edun: "I Am Beautiful And Pretty" (Photo) / Genevieve Nnaji Looking Stunning At A Wedding (pic) / New Photos Of Genevieve Nnaji Looking Beautiful! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genevieve Nnaji Looking Young And Pretty With Smile On Y Magazine by naijays: 10:32am On Aug 09, 2011
Oh! That's 32 year old Genny looking young and pretty on the cover of the new edition of Y! Magazine
She had such a cute smile, lovely!

The 32 year old actress talks about her first audition, James Bond girl role rumour, and her many endorsements.
Check more photoshoors of genevieve
http://www.jimmysonde.com/2011/08/cover-star-genevieve-nnaji-young-and.html?m=1

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Looking Young And Pretty With Smile On Y Magazine by Nobody: 10:42am On Aug 09, 2011
beautiful smiley
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Looking Young And Pretty With Smile On Y Magazine by tollu: 10:45am On Aug 09, 2011
I'm loving the hair.
She is indeed beautiful.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Looking Young And Pretty With Smile On Y Magazine by MissyB3(f): 10:57am On Aug 09, 2011
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Looking Young And Pretty With Smile On Y Magazine by eghost247(m): 1:26pm On Aug 09, 2011
Gorgeous
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Looking Young And Pretty With Smile On Y Magazine by enomakos(m): 1:27pm On Aug 09, 2011
pretty and waoh
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Looking Young And Pretty With Smile On Y Magazine by babyboy3(m): 1:29pm On Aug 09, 2011
I love the hair and dress. . .Nice shot.

Quick question - WHAT DRESS?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Looking Young And Pretty With Smile On Y Magazine by Princek12(m): 1:30pm On Aug 09, 2011
Genny is 32 and so beautiful. Good lawd! I will take her over plenty 18-yr olds sef.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Looking Young And Pretty With Smile On Y Magazine by superior1: 1:30pm On Aug 09, 2011
Gbogbo owun to dan ko ni wura

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Looking Young And Pretty With Smile On Y Magazine by atasteve: 1:31pm On Aug 09, 2011
congrats, this is the kind of publicity that we want for Nigeria o,
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Looking Young And Pretty With Smile On Y Magazine by babyboy3(m): 1:33pm On Aug 09, 2011

hmmmm

Missy B please answer my question
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Looking Young And Pretty With Smile On Y Magazine by dipo2much(m): 1:35pm On Aug 09, 2011
superior1:

Itumo?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Looking Young And Pretty With Smile On Y Magazine by ifyalways(f): 1:35pm On Aug 09, 2011
As usual,awon stalkers don come sign register.  cheesy

@Topic,Beaurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrriful . . . .as always.  kiss
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Looking Young And Pretty With Smile On Y Magazine by laj1(m): 1:37pm On Aug 09, 2011
(Gbogbo owun to dan ko ni wura)

ko ye won ni.jawon si.person wey Atiku don finish like biscuit nylon
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Looking Young And Pretty With Smile On Y Magazine by tEsLim(m): 1:46pm On Aug 09, 2011
Good picture, poor font/type face used to type all the text, poor logo. I will never buy such mag, text are even hard to read
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Looking Young And Pretty With Smile On Y Magazine by MissyB3(f): 1:47pm On Aug 09, 2011
baby-boy:

The one you have on, baby-girl.   smiley

ifyalways:

As usual,awon stalkers don come sign register.  cheesy

@Topic,Beaurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrriful . . . .as always.  kiss
I know right   grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Looking Young And Pretty With Smile On Y Magazine by babyboy3(m): 1:52pm On Aug 09, 2011
The one you have on, baby-girl.

Whatever,

I just want you to tell the rest of the world about the lovely dress you saw on Gene!!!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Looking Young And Pretty With Smile On Y Magazine by teeboyseve(m): 1:52pm On Aug 09, 2011
am not a fan, but I will say that's beautiful. wink
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Looking Young And Pretty With Smile On Y Magazine by agitator: 1:55pm On Aug 09, 2011
Missy ★ B:

I love the[b] [size=18pt]hair[/size][/b] and dress. . .Nice shot.

[img]http://3.bp..com/-psJG6wKe34k/TkDkTmbIMpI/AAAAAAAAGDQ/rMZDhbNrCeo/s400/Y-Issue-5-poster-1024x712.jpg[/img]
she is beautiful but i don't think that is her hair more like a weavon
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Looking Young And Pretty With Smile On Y Magazine by superior1: 1:56pm On Aug 09, 2011
@dipo2much, l.a.j don talk my mind. Instead of marrying wosila, i go take my money buy dog. There is no bigger deception than good looking face, gbogbo owun to dan ko ni wura
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Looking Young And Pretty With Smile On Y Magazine by babyboy3(m): 1:59pm On Aug 09, 2011
I love the hair and dress. . .Nice shot

Yeah we all saw the hair,

But someone saw the Dress!!!!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Looking Young And Pretty With Smile On Y Magazine by rafmike(m): 2:02pm On Aug 09, 2011
Beauti what? Upon all those makeups? For me she's never beautiful. Although her dressing is lyk dat of an african woman, Even my younger sis is more beautiful than her,
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Looking Young And Pretty With Smile On Y Magazine by eghost247(m): 2:03pm On Aug 09, 2011
raf_mike:

Beauti what? Upon all those makeups? For me she's never beautiful. Although her dressing is lyk dat of an african woman, Even my younger sis is more beautiful than her,
like she needs ur approval Hisses
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Looking Young And Pretty With Smile On Y Magazine by MissyB3(f): 2:04pm On Aug 09, 2011
baby-boy:

Whatever,

I just want you to tell the rest of the world about the lovely dress you saw on Gene!!!
One of my eyes is for rent  - €100 per minute. Let the needy take advantage of this opportunity.

agitator:

she is beautiful but i don't think that is her hair more like a weavon
It's not her natural hair, I know. She rocked it, was ma point.

eghost247:

like she needs your approval Hisses
grin grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Looking Young And Pretty With Smile On Y Magazine by eridah2007(m): 2:07pm On Aug 09, 2011
tEsLim:

Good picture, poor font/type face used to type all the text, poor logo. I will never buy such mag,  text are even hard to read

Stick to the topic my friend.This thread is about "Genevieve Nnaji Looking Young And Pretty With Smile On Y Magazine" .

haters don dey fall in ready to derail  grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Looking Young And Pretty With Smile On Y Magazine by Arcadia(f): 2:10pm On Aug 09, 2011
Genevieve Nnaji's appearance is overrated. Haba! Av seen finer girls in my locality. She is beautiful bt not 2d extent people hype her.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Looking Young And Pretty With Smile On Y Magazine by babyboy3(m): 2:12pm On Aug 09, 2011
One of my eyes is for rent  - €100 per minute. Let the needy take advantage of this opportunity.

Since you have bionic eyes to see through thick walls! can you tell us what the whether would look like in the next 10hrs
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Looking Young And Pretty With Smile On Y Magazine by rafmike(m): 2:16pm On Aug 09, 2011
eghost247:

like she needs your approval Hisses
i've got no time 4 her damn approval but de fact is dat she's never beautiful for my liking. If she like, Make she go do face surgery,
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Looking Young And Pretty With Smile On Y Magazine by blank(f): 2:18pm On Aug 09, 2011
What is with the fake eyebrow?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Looking Young And Pretty With Smile On Y Magazine by shadrach77: 2:19pm On Aug 09, 2011
not bad looking for a 35 year old  grin grin grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Looking Young And Pretty With Smile On Y Magazine by Nobody: 2:22pm On Aug 09, 2011
baby-boy:

Didn't Missy post  photos of the dress? Abi your computer does not show pictures? Better throw it away.

Arcadia:

Genevieve Nnaji's appearance is overrated. Haba! Av seen finer girls in my locality. She is beautiful bt not 2d extent people hype her.

Who says if you post the fine girls pics everyone would agree they are fine, the same way you think Gene is overrated?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Looking Young And Pretty With Smile On Y Magazine by Nobody: 2:24pm On Aug 09, 2011
shadrach77:

not bad looking for a 35 year old  grin grin grin

Lol is that supposed to be an insult? cheesy The calibre of razzness has indeed reached new heights. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dami Makun, Yomi Casual's Son Celebrates His Birthday / OJB Jezreel Returns To Nigeria After Successful Kidney Transplant In India / I'm Afraid Of Failure And Poverty - Funke Akindele Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.