Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,818 members, 7,817,380 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Meet Sinikiwe Kademunga, The 24 Year Old Rock Star With No Arms, No Knees. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Sinikiwe Kademunga, The 24 Year Old Rock Star With No Arms, No Knees. (1457 Views)

Wizkid Mocks Davido With His Viral 'I Am On My Knees' Video / A Young Lady Born With No Arms And Knees Finds Love / Woman With No Arms & Knees Is About To Get Married To The Love Of Her Life(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Sinikiwe Kademunga, The 24 Year Old Rock Star With No Arms, No Knees. by saydfact(m): 8:41am On Dec 08, 2017
Meet Sinikiwe Kademunga, the 24 year old Zimbabwean born rock star who lives her life radiating that nothing is impossible in life if you put your mind to it. She was born with no arms, no knees.
_
Although she grew up with cultural, social and economic barriers, she did not let that ground her. Sinikiwe is the winner of the 2016 Courage award for the Zimbabwe International Women’s Awards (ZIWA). She is currently completing her degree in Social Work at the University of Cape Town.
_
Sinikiwe also runs a blog called Life in the shoes of a short girl where she shares her life journey to inspire and mentor other young Africans like herself to be more confident in their own bodies and believe that anything is possible in life despite their physical barriers.
Her story was shared on instagram by @splufiknigerians

copied: http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/meet-sinikiwe-kademunga-the-24-year-old-rock-star-with-no-arms-no-knees

Re: Meet Sinikiwe Kademunga, The 24 Year Old Rock Star With No Arms, No Knees. by marshalldgreat(m): 8:47am On Dec 08, 2017
Wow
Re: Meet Sinikiwe Kademunga, The 24 Year Old Rock Star With No Arms, No Knees. by Fxmanager(m): 8:50am On Dec 08, 2017
Okay.
Re: Meet Sinikiwe Kademunga, The 24 Year Old Rock Star With No Arms, No Knees. by SenorFax(m): 9:12am On Dec 08, 2017
Hmmm, assuming I need an hand job,

Just thinking out loud

Re: Meet Sinikiwe Kademunga, The 24 Year Old Rock Star With No Arms, No Knees. by rummeh: 9:29am On Dec 08, 2017
She's very pretty

(1) (Reply)

Dija Looks Stunning In Her Pregnancy Pose Photoshoot / Bbnaija: Beautiful Ifu Ennada Slays In New Photos, Outfit She Wore Sold Out! / Falz- My Dream Wife Must Have These Qualities....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.