Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,829 members, 7,828,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Ebere Larry Ebere Dies After Accident (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ebere Larry Ebere Dies After Accident (photos) (77320 Views)

Video Of Unconscious Rico Swavey After Accident Surfaces Online / Kingsley Orji (Egbeigwe) Bedridden After Accident, Calls For Help / Yul Edochie Turns Born Again After Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebere Larry Ebere Dies After Accident (photos) by midnighter(f): 8:38pm On Apr 13, 2019
where do they even get all these photos sef
Re: Ebere Larry Ebere Dies After Accident (photos) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Apr 13, 2019
Why display such for goodness sakes! We know we all must die but seun lalasticlala kindly spare us the glaring reality of such please. Go to other advanced platform and learn! You don't expose such without consent.
Re: Ebere Larry Ebere Dies After Accident (photos) by trappatoni(m): 8:38pm On Apr 13, 2019
People should stop sharing pics of the dead. It's absolutely wrong.
Re: Ebere Larry Ebere Dies After Accident (photos) by Teejay13(m): 8:39pm On Apr 13, 2019
Ahh, why now death.
"We shall not experience untimely death in Jesus name" Amen.
Re: Ebere Larry Ebere Dies After Accident (photos) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Apr 13, 2019
zoba88:
Nollywood actor, Ebere Larry Ebere a.k.a Cornel, has died few days after being involved in an accident.He died few days after a head surgery following the accident. May his soul RIP.Amen!

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/04/nollywood-actor-ebere-larry-dies-few.html

Stupid blogger, take down the corpse pictures b4 I curse you
Re: Ebere Larry Ebere Dies After Accident (photos) by iluvMAMAV: 8:41pm On Apr 13, 2019
Rip dear
Re: Ebere Larry Ebere Dies After Accident (photos) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Apr 13, 2019
O.P I just took down the corpse pic you put up. The next time you try something this disrespectful I’ll knock you off.
Re: Ebere Larry Ebere Dies After Accident (photos) by mastermaestro(m): 8:44pm On Apr 13, 2019
chiedozie198100:

exactly my point.

and i'm begining to suspect seun does not own nairaland anymore, cos i remember back then when he was very particular about proper conduct.

You are right about the ownership aspect.
Re: Ebere Larry Ebere Dies After Accident (photos) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Apr 13, 2019
In Nigeria, life is literally valueless.

It's only God that has saved me from these freak accidents, especially in a jungle like Lagos.
Re: Ebere Larry Ebere Dies After Accident (photos) by adonismuller(m): 8:44pm On Apr 13, 2019
softwerk:
cry

Abeg what kind of madness is this in the name of blogging?!

Must you show us the man's corpse to convince us that he truly died?!

Show some respect to the dead before you collect "Spirit Slap"
this is how human are messed up, we show the dead respect but don't to the living..

That's how we kill each other and show each other respect when dead...irony of life
Re: Ebere Larry Ebere Dies After Accident (photos) by babzo(m): 8:49pm On Apr 13, 2019
Shame on you OP.
Shame on you tezzyhelm or whatever the name of your website is.
Your time too will come.

Shame on NL for allowing this nonsense to continue.
Re: Ebere Larry Ebere Dies After Accident (photos) by babzo(m): 8:50pm On Apr 13, 2019
mastermaestro:

You are right about the ownership aspect.

Maybe oga don cash out
Re: Ebere Larry Ebere Dies After Accident (photos) by ogorwyne(f): 8:51pm On Apr 13, 2019
Seun this your forum is a crazy place. You and your guys should check out the meaning of respect and privacy.
Re: Ebere Larry Ebere Dies After Accident (photos) by onadana: 8:52pm On Apr 13, 2019
Ciaos:
Why show his dead body like that?.. Sobbing..

Very disrespectful to the family of the deceased.Some people have no conscience.Maybe they think they will live forever.People were in grief
someone was there with another intention,just to get cheap news and a few coins.

1 Like

Re: Ebere Larry Ebere Dies After Accident (photos) by D1zion: 8:52pm On Apr 13, 2019
So sad.I pray he find rest finally.may his soul rest with the lord.
Re: Ebere Larry Ebere Dies After Accident (photos) by martineverest(m): 8:54pm On Apr 13, 2019
TONYE001:
Very simple: this facility that allowed this picture to be taken should be prosecuted. A good example should be set out of these people.

May he rest in God's perfect peace.

And dear OP/blogger, imagine the trauma it would cause immediate family members to see this. Do the right thing, please. Take down this picture.
it's becoming sickening..they just post dead bodies with having empathy towards the deceased family
Re: Ebere Larry Ebere Dies After Accident (photos) by Hillchild88(m): 8:57pm On Apr 13, 2019
RIP a great icon.
Re: Ebere Larry Ebere Dies After Accident (photos) by mastermaestro(m): 9:02pm On Apr 13, 2019
babzo:

Maybe oga don cash out

Fact!
Re: Ebere Larry Ebere Dies After Accident (photos) by selemo: 9:10pm On Apr 13, 2019
may his gentle soul rest in peace. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Ebere Larry Ebere Dies After Accident (photos) by stasius: 9:14pm On Apr 13, 2019
True true there is no respect even for the dead in Nigeria.

Its high time people started taking legal actions and making millions off these bloggers.!

1 Like

Re: Ebere Larry Ebere Dies After Accident (photos) by 175(m): 9:14pm On Apr 13, 2019
To this blogger, OP , Mod and most importantly Seun the owner of Nairaland, you guys will die some day and your corpse will be displayed like this.

As in what is wrong with us?

No vetting of topics before pushing to FP. . .to a least remove disrespectful photos?

I dey vex. How I wish the family will sue you for this.

Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Ebere Larry Ebere Dies After Accident (photos) by LOVEGINO(m): 9:30pm On Apr 13, 2019
softwerk:
cry

blame d mod
Re: Ebere Larry Ebere Dies After Accident (photos) by SocialJustice: 9:34pm On Apr 13, 2019
This rubbish must end o, it must end. This is the height of disrespect for the dead. One day, your father, brother, uncle will also die and you will first see his corpse online.
Re: Ebere Larry Ebere Dies After Accident (photos) by ehisdan(m): 9:35pm On Apr 13, 2019
Seun
Lalasticlala
Re arrange the brain of your bot to always delete such pictures as above. Nor be only to they monitor spellings like monitoring spirit.

The mod also should format their brain and install custom rom(brain) so that they will know what to bring to front page, what to delete and who to ban.

Thank you.
Re: Ebere Larry Ebere Dies After Accident (photos) by SocialJustice: 9:35pm On Apr 13, 2019
I know it won't be long before someone gets in serious trouble and have their website shutdown. If you like ban, that is all you can do.
Re: Ebere Larry Ebere Dies After Accident (photos) by SocialJustice: 9:37pm On Apr 13, 2019
Your father will also die and you will see his corpse online.
Re: Ebere Larry Ebere Dies After Accident (photos) by naturefellow(m): 9:40pm On Apr 13, 2019
ValCon888:
These bloggers can be very silly. No respect for the dead.

Displaying a corpse like that all in the name of traffic.

*spits* angry

stop spitting. Are you a spitting cobra?
Re: Ebere Larry Ebere Dies After Accident (photos) by SVC6000: 9:41pm On Apr 13, 2019
Somtimes It Looks Unserious Wen An Actor Dies. The Photos Looks Like A New Nigerian Movie But Stil RIP.
Re: Ebere Larry Ebere Dies After Accident (photos) by grandstar(m): 9:42pm On Apr 13, 2019
softwerk:
cry

He warned you disturbing pix. Were you expecting to find Michael Jackson smiling at you?

Curiousity killed the cat. You can't have your cake and eat it too!
Re: Ebere Larry Ebere Dies After Accident (photos) by Ezonman(m): 9:53pm On Apr 13, 2019
What kind of respect do you expect to give to the dead, that is why you Southerners so much value the Dead than living, the respect that Man deserves is when He was alive. And how many of you gave him that before his death. That is why you care for the Dead more than the living, you love the Dead more than the living. That Man may died out of negligence, but now that he's death people will come out to buy expensiv

1 Like

Re: Ebere Larry Ebere Dies After Accident (photos) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Apr 13, 2019
Wishing Him A Smooth Transition To The Other Side.RIP
Re: Ebere Larry Ebere Dies After Accident (photos) by scopusng(m): 10:00pm On Apr 13, 2019
May his soul rest in peace.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amara Maduka: I Use intimacy gadget To Give Myself The Best / Eudoxie Yao Storms Stage, Fans Go Gaga / Davido And Chioma Shine After Their Introduction, See Lovely Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.