Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,172 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

What Is The Skin Color Of Adam And Eve. And What Is The God's Complexion ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is The Skin Color Of Adam And Eve. And What Is The God's Complexion ? (2051 Views)

The Science Of Skin Color And Race (There Is No Black Jesus) / If Adam And Eve Were First Humans How Did Other Races Come About / If The Writers Of Adam And Eve Were Honest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Skin Color Of Adam And Eve. And What Is The God's Complexion ? by FatherCHRISTMAS: 5:56pm On Apr 13, 2019
Although these questions seems trivial and simple but it's very important. I would like if you could back up your answers up with a biblical evidence or historical evidence as the case might be.
Re: What Is The Skin Color Of Adam And Eve. And What Is The God's Complexion ? by Ynsai(m): 6:19pm On Apr 13, 2019
It depends on the paint the artist paints them with... like many other comic books like bible.

7 Likes

Re: What Is The Skin Color Of Adam And Eve. And What Is The God's Complexion ? by TVSA: 6:23pm On Apr 13, 2019
This question again

Adam and Eve are imaginary beings so their color is the color you want. For instance, Adam was bright red with purple stripes and Eve yellow with cyan polka dots.

Don’t force mythology to make sense. Myths don’t make sense. Myths are myths.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Skin Color Of Adam And Eve. And What Is The God's Complexion ? by OtemAtum: 7:30pm On Apr 13, 2019
What a question! Adam and Eve are mythological creatures created by Yahweh and his likes in their storybooks. They should be the colour of their creators.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Skin Color Of Adam And Eve. And What Is The God's Complexion ? by Aaronsrod: 8:01pm On Apr 13, 2019
TVSA:
This question again

Adam and Eve are imaginary beings so their color is the color you want. For instance, Adam was bright red with purple stripes and Eve yellow with cyan polka dots.

Don’t force mythology to make sense. Myths don’t make sense. Myths are myths.

Lies from the pit of Hell!!

Adam and Eve were clearly white people.

The Bible tells us our people descend from the line of Ham. We were cursed to be black in the image of our father Satan.

Our traditional believes also worshipped Satan and have brought curses upon us which we carry today.

Truly, we are on a jail within a jail.

Only prayer borne of fear can save us..

Na wa. ...

1 Like

Re: What Is The Skin Color Of Adam And Eve. And What Is The God's Complexion ? by Bojack(m): 8:11pm On Apr 13, 2019
omo na jesusjnr food be dis

Re: What Is The Skin Color Of Adam And Eve. And What Is The God's Complexion ? by TVSA: 8:25pm On Apr 13, 2019
Aaronsrod:

The Bible tells us our people descend from the line of Ham. We were cursed to be black in the image of our father Satan.

Our traditional believes also worshipped Satan and have brought curses upon us which we carry today.

Na wa. ...

grin this guy and sarcasm

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Skin Color Of Adam And Eve. And What Is The God's Complexion ? by hakeem4(m): 8:46pm On Apr 13, 2019
n
Re: What Is The Skin Color Of Adam And Eve. And What Is The God's Complexion ? by diablos: 10:59pm On Apr 13, 2019
Adam was sky purple while eve was blue. I saw them undecided

1 Like

Re: What Is The Skin Color Of Adam And Eve. And What Is The God's Complexion ? by barackodam: 10:59pm On Apr 13, 2019
Aaronsrod:

Na wa. ...

They were black.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Skin Color Of Adam And Eve. And What Is The God's Complexion ? by Funaki: 11:15pm On Apr 13, 2019
barackodam:

They were black.

ehn ehn, you saw them?

Re: What Is The Skin Color Of Adam And Eve. And What Is The God's Complexion ? by Aaronsrod: 12:11am On Apr 14, 2019
Funaki:

ehn ehn, you saw them?

Funaki, if you are a genuine countryman, then you have also seen them as have I.

Our ancestors will not be mocked.

It is well.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Skin Color Of Adam And Eve. And What Is The God's Complexion ? by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:52am On Apr 14, 2019
Aaronsrod:

Na wa. ...

brainwashed pig
Re: What Is The Skin Color Of Adam And Eve. And What Is The God's Complexion ? by 1Sharon(f): 3:05am On Apr 14, 2019
TVSA:

Some Christians think he's on their side, they don't realise they are being mocked grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Skin Color Of Adam And Eve. And What Is The God's Complexion ? by Nobody: 4:10am On Apr 14, 2019
Aaronsrod:

Na wa. ...
This guy is something else.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Skin Color Of Adam And Eve. And What Is The God's Complexion ? by Funaki: 7:43am On Apr 14, 2019
Aaronsrod:

Funaki, if you are a genuine countryman, then you have also seen them as have I.

Our ancestors will not be mocked.

It is well.

savior22:
This guy is something else.

1Sharon:

Some Christians think he's on their side, they don't realise they are being mocked grin

TVSA:

Aaronsrod, you've been caught, stop your tricks. Except you want thunder of god to fire you grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Skin Color Of Adam And Eve. And What Is The God's Complexion ? by Aaronsrod: 10:48am On Apr 14, 2019
Funaki:
Aaronsrod, you've been caught, stop your tricks. Except you want thunder of god to fire you grin grin

Na waaaa!!!! shocked shocked shocked grin

Re: What Is The Skin Color Of Adam And Eve. And What Is The God's Complexion ? by FatherCHRISTMAS: 10:58am On Apr 14, 2019
Aaronsrod:

I guess people are actually shying from the real question. Is God a black being or a white being.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Skin Color Of Adam And Eve. And What Is The God's Complexion ? by lepasharon(f): 8:28am On Apr 17, 2019
Aaronsrod:

Pls continue trolling the Christians, don't stop grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Skin Color Of Adam And Eve. And What Is The God's Complexion ? by Aaronsrod: 9:12pm On Apr 17, 2019
lepasharon:

Pls continue trolling the Christians, don't stop grin

Alas, the time has come for me to put away my koboko.

Besides, how can we troll those who troll themselves??

Their world of 'spiritual attacks', demons, curses obedience, servility and hellfire is too depressing and anti-African even for mockery.

My work here is done...
Re: What Is The Skin Color Of Adam And Eve. And What Is The God's Complexion ? by lepasharon(f): 2:21am On Apr 21, 2019
Aaronsrod:

Alas, the time has come for me to put away my koboko.

Besides, how can we troll those who troll themselves??

Their world of 'spiritual attacks', demons, curses obedience, servility and hellfire is too depressing and anti-African even for mockery.

My work here is done...

Don't go anywhere oo!

The body of Christ needs you grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Skin Color Of Adam And Eve. And What Is The God's Complexion ? by FatherCHRISTMAS: 6:05pm On Apr 25, 2019
lepasharon:

Don't go anywhere oo!

The body of Christ needs you grin
yes oo
Re: What Is The Skin Color Of Adam And Eve. And What Is The God's Complexion ? by Heathen777(m): 12:21am On Apr 26, 2019
They were fictional, just like your entire book.

So I'm guessing colorless. undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Who Was Called Immanuel In The New Testament? Jesus Prophecy Busted! / Let's Hit The JW Hard Again With The Truth. / Pastor Close Down Church After Winning Million In Sport Betting.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.