Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,071 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

How To Use Airpods: Tips, Tricks And General Instructions - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Use Airpods: Tips, Tricks And General Instructions (398 Views)

How I Installed Android 12 on my Tecno Camon 17: tips, tricks + features / 20 Awesome Tecno Camon 17 Features, Tips, Tricks, And Hacks / Redmi Note 9s Top 10 Tips, Tricks And Hidden Features (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Use Airpods: Tips, Tricks And General Instructions by tycoon101(m): 7:58pm On Apr 13, 2019
Welcome to the world of truly wireless earbuds. While Apple has made using your setup experience almost as simple as putting the AirPods or AirPods 2 into your ears, there are a few tips and tricks you should know to help you get the most out of your shiny new buds. The following is a heaping helping of how-tos so you don’t have to go searching for answers in that pesky manual.

But before we go on, there are a few things to keep in mind. Anytime this guide mentions opening the AirPods Charging case, that means that the AirPods should be in the case.

How do I connect AirPods to my iPhone?
iPhone with AirPods. Credit: Shaun Lucas

Before you start enjoying your new cordless audio life, you need to connect your AirPods to your iPhone.

1. Open the AirPods charging case in close vicinity to your iPhone2. Click the Connect button.

Voila! You’re now ready to get your groove on.

However, if you want to connect your Pods to another phone, you’ll have to do an extra step. After steps one and two of the initial setup, you’ll see a message instructing you to press the Pairing button on the back of the charging case. Do it.

Want to pair the Pods to your Apple Watch? You’re in luck. Once the buds are paired with your iPhone, the Airpods have paired automatically with read more https://techevangelistseo.com/how-to-use-airpods-tips-tricks-and-general-instructions/

(1) (Reply)

Any Unlimited Data Plan For Cybercafes? / Is Anyone Selling His Or Her Samsung Galaxy S4? GL9500. / Drag And Drop Content From App To Another On Android Like PC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.