Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,118 members, 7,821,833 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Do You Know What Sugarcane Can Do In Your Body? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Do You Know What Sugarcane Can Do In Your Body? (377 Views)

Sugarcane Can Help Conception, Libido — Nutritionist / Strike: "JOHESU is Selfish, They don't know what they want" must read!! / "I Don't Know What It's Like To Walk But I Know How To Live"; Disabled Lady. PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know What Sugarcane Can Do In Your Body? by Maga30(m): 9:36pm On Apr 13, 2019
Sugarcane is loved by almost every one!

Obviously because of its sweet taste.

But sugarcane apart from its sweet, nourishing feeling in the mouth has lots of health benefits!

Sugarcane juice has many health benefits ranging from the eyes, heart, and sex organs, it has proven to be amongst the top natural remedies formula in the world of naturopathy!

JAUNDICE
When sugar juice is mixed with lime juice, it can hasten recovery from jaundice. It is very essential that the juice must be clean to prevent further infection.

URINARY AND GENITAL PROBLEMS

Sugarcane is very useful in scanty urination. It keeps the urinary flow clear and helps the kidneys to perform their functions properly
Continue reading here https://gwulifestyle.com/benefits-of-sugarcane-juice-and-its-natural-remedies-2/
Re: Do You Know What Sugarcane Can Do In Your Body? by Nobody: 1:21am On Apr 14, 2019
mm! my sweet RA Ke(sugar cane) it's been long though..how I've missed you.

(1) (Reply)

Mosquitoes Have Been Almost Completely Wiped Out On Two Chinese Islands / What Do You Think About Vigrx Oil? / The 3 REASONS You Should NEVER Eat Wheat - Yes, Even "Whole Wheat"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.