Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,365 members, 7,826,434 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

An Overview Of The 10 Lane Oshodi-Murtala Muhammed International Airport - Pics - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / An Overview Of The 10 Lane Oshodi-Murtala Muhammed International Airport - Pics (57285 Views)

Lagos Vs Abuja Airport: Which Is The Best Nigerian Airport? (pics, Video) / New Terminal Of Murtala Muhammed International Airport Commissioned By Buhari / Buhari Completes The 10-Lane Superhighway Linking Port Harcourt & Oyigbo (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Overview Of The 10 Lane Oshodi-Murtala Muhammed International Airport - Pics by 9jaRealist: 9:41am On Apr 14, 2019
Sconty09:
My brother, I wish to let you know you're the one more reason I come to Nairaland. You bring authentic and real updates to this platform with evidence and that's why I like you. I can't wait to see Lagos and the whole Yoruba region developed If Nigeria keeps wanting to be stagnant. I love my country but I'm Yoruba man before Nigeria, No deception.

Bros, when (admittedly before you and I were born) Egbon Femi Okunnu as Federal Commissioner for Works for 8 years under General Gowon used “oil boom” money from the Niger Delta to build Eko Bridge, rebuild Carter Bridge, modernize/expand Apapa Port, embarked on the Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, the Badagry Expressway, Tin Can Island Port, and dredged most of Victoria Island, or when the Babangida government used oil funds from the exploitation and despoliation of the Niger Delta to build/finish Egbin Power plant and the Third Mainland Bridge, among other national infrastructure projects in Lagos (and the SW), your kind was NOT forming “Yoruba man before Nigerian”. SMH

1 Like

Re: An Overview Of The 10 Lane Oshodi-Murtala Muhammed International Airport - Pics by seguno2: 9:49am On Apr 14, 2019
mywells:
we pray they don't toll gated it.

Keep praying while the godfather keeps looting you silly.
Re: An Overview Of The 10 Lane Oshodi-Murtala Muhammed International Airport - Pics by higherpower: 9:55am On Apr 14, 2019
beemzy2014:
yassss.

Show us Ariaria roads
Re: An Overview Of The 10 Lane Oshodi-Murtala Muhammed International Airport - Pics by dederocs(m): 10:00am On Apr 14, 2019
Nice one, we need more capital projects like this, Lagos and Nigeria deserves world class, quality infrastructure...the city and country is rich enough for this.
Re: An Overview Of The 10 Lane Oshodi-Murtala Muhammed International Airport - Pics by SoupNazi(m): 10:01am On Apr 14, 2019
datola:
AutoJosh/Report keeps celebrating medicrity

You seem to be confusing "celebrating... " with dissemination (of information), mate. You may want to keep a dictionary by your side for your next comment.

Cheers.
Re: An Overview Of The 10 Lane Oshodi-Murtala Muhammed International Airport - Pics by Lot13(m): 10:46am On Apr 14, 2019
My Lagos.

Progress ever.
Re: An Overview Of The 10 Lane Oshodi-Murtala Muhammed International Airport - Pics by Lot13(m): 10:59am On Apr 14, 2019
safetyInspector:
The way we are celebrating this road that is not up to 10 Kilometers. We are a giant of Africa indeed. Though I love the progress report from AutoReportNG, the celebration aspect of it is what I can't understand.
Let's celebrate the fact that we have a government that is seen to be doing something.

Sixteen years of PDP was a disaster.

1 Like

Re: An Overview Of The 10 Lane Oshodi-Murtala Muhammed International Airport - Pics by luluman: 11:30am On Apr 14, 2019
akilo1:
Pdp wont like this news
And the yeebos.

1 Like

Re: An Overview Of The 10 Lane Oshodi-Murtala Muhammed International Airport - Pics by Sconty09(m): 11:31am On Apr 14, 2019
[quote author=9jaRealist post=77526716]

Bros, when (admittedly before you and I were born) Egbon Femi Okunnu as Federal Commissioner for Works for 8 years under General Gowon used “oil boom” money from the Niger Delta to build Eko Bridge, rebuild Carter Bridge, modernize/expand Apapa Port, embarked on the Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, the Badagry Expressway, Tin Can Island Port, and dredged most of Victoria Island, or when the Babangida government used oil funds from the exploitation and despoliation of the Niger Delta to build/finish Egbin Power plant and the Third Mainland Bridge, among other national infrastructure projects in Lagos (and the SW), your kind was NOT forming “Yoruba man .

I actually don't want to dignify you with a response but I thought otherwise. In United Kingdom, they have the Wales, the Irish and the Scottish and they still love UK as a country but never forget their origins. They are nations in a nation. Before your oil booms, our ancestors have been living a royal life and we have our source of income or revenue. Those infrastructure projects you mentioned dont just exist, but our Yoruba ancestors chatted the paths to what you now see. You can use google to check how we lived before your oil boom.
Re: An Overview Of The 10 Lane Oshodi-Murtala Muhammed International Airport - Pics by Horus(m): 11:46am On Apr 14, 2019
The 10 Lane Oshodi-Murtala Muhammed International Airport

Re: An Overview Of The 10 Lane Oshodi-Murtala Muhammed International Airport - Pics by safetyInspector(m): 11:50am On Apr 14, 2019
I am not a village person like you who celebrates mediocre, I have travelled far and wide. You need to get yourself exposed before you play your Yoruba card.
Mace0lane:
If your state governor complete a similar project I swear na 40 years tenure una go give but hate warn your n your papa because na Yoruba de do am.

Re: An Overview Of The 10 Lane Oshodi-Murtala Muhammed International Airport - Pics by Toay(m): 11:51am On Apr 14, 2019
majamajic:
ambode contractors are very slow, one of the major reasons he lost the second term, four years in office most of his contracts are half way.

kudos to him though but he for finish most of these contracts in 2 yrs,

like the oshodi bridge, he was busy doing the beatification, instead of doing the main road then beautification, but he was relaxed thinking the 8 yrs was in the bag already, secondly he toyed with investments of his boss, that's the main reason he didn't go for second term.

You dont know what you're saying
Re: An Overview Of The 10 Lane Oshodi-Murtala Muhammed International Airport - Pics by emmanuelpopson(m): 12:32pm On Apr 14, 2019
media show. I do ply this road everyday to work.. the pedestrian bridges are not finished yet, the overhead flyover at the end of the 7/8 bus stop not yet completed... the place they are trying to show face is these flyover at NAHCO junction.. reason why there is always serious traffic at that axis...we shouldn't just keep misinforming people.. the road If eventually commissioned by May or so wouldn't have been completed... it's just showoff.. ambode tried but he was slow and stubborn..
Re: An Overview Of The 10 Lane Oshodi-Murtala Muhammed International Airport - Pics by kernniejay(m): 2:19pm On Apr 14, 2019
Ambode has good intentions, only that he does not have the political dexterity to handle his foes.
Re: An Overview Of The 10 Lane Oshodi-Murtala Muhammed International Airport - Pics by Legendguru: 3:45pm On Apr 14, 2019
good
Re: An Overview Of The 10 Lane Oshodi-Murtala Muhammed International Airport - Pics by forgiveness: 4:55pm On Apr 14, 2019
majamajic:

Sonwo-Olu will finish up these contracts and take the glory. I support ambode but he is not a good politician. Fashola was far far better, he should have followed his way, but he was busy doing it his own way. ok look at that Ikeja bus park, why commission it and u start demolishing it again ? what if the new government didn't continue with some of these projects ?

Have they demolished Ikeja bus park?
Re: An Overview Of The 10 Lane Oshodi-Murtala Muhammed International Airport - Pics by TheStarsAlign: 8:14pm On Apr 14, 2019
majamajic:
ambode contractors are very slow, one of the major reasons he lost the second term, four years in office most of his contracts are half way.

like the oshodi bridge, he was busy doing the beatification, instead of doing the main road then beautification, but he was relaxed thinking the 8 yrs was in the bag already, secondly he toyed with investments of his boss, that's the main reason he didn't go for second term.

People are so naive. Does Ambode owns Hi-Tech or CCECC?
Re: An Overview Of The 10 Lane Oshodi-Murtala Muhammed International Airport - Pics by Nobody: 9:42pm On Apr 14, 2019
akilo1:
Pdp wont like this news
you meant athiefkulooters

1 Like

Re: An Overview Of The 10 Lane Oshodi-Murtala Muhammed International Airport - Pics by gidgiddy: 12:06am On Apr 15, 2019
Why they still choose to name the Airport after a terrorist, genocidist, war criminal and dictator called Murtala Mohammed, I will never know

1 Like

Re: An Overview Of The 10 Lane Oshodi-Murtala Muhammed International Airport - Pics by majamajic(m): 10:30am On Apr 15, 2019
forgiveness:

Have they demolished Ikeja bus park?
since almost immediately the President commissioned it
Re: An Overview Of The 10 Lane Oshodi-Murtala Muhammed International Airport - Pics by forgiveness: 10:33am On Apr 15, 2019
majamajic:

since almost immediately the President commissioned it

Na wa oooo. But do you know the reason for this?
Re: An Overview Of The 10 Lane Oshodi-Murtala Muhammed International Airport - Pics by majamajic(m): 11:56am On Apr 15, 2019
forgiveness:

Na wa oooo. But do you know the reason for this?
expansion
Re: An Overview Of The 10 Lane Oshodi-Murtala Muhammed International Airport - Pics by tck2000(m): 7:23am On Aug 26, 2019
majamajic:

True
Re: An Overview Of The 10 Lane Oshodi-Murtala Muhammed International Airport - Pics by ericotrips(m): 8:15am On Aug 26, 2019
AutoReportNG:
The Lagos State Government team on Saturday visited the site of the Ongoing reconstruction of the 10-lane Oshodi-Murtala Muhammed International Airport (MMIA)Road, Lagos. This is to ensure total compliance to work and leave no stone unturned.

It should be recalled that the state government took over the project from the Federal Government over negligence of the road and how badly the road has deteriorated. The Lagos State Government described the road as a shame to both the state and the nation Nigeria as it is a gateway to Nigeria's busiest airport. He urged that urgent action is needed to reconstruct the road. Construction on this road has begun since late 2017 and its begin expected to be commissioned before Mr. Ambode leaves office.

The 10-lane Oshodi-Murtala Muhammed International Airport will run from the MMIA Airport all through to Oshodi with the latest traffic gadgets and modern to welcome visitors to the city.

These are some of the images AutoReportNG got for you

[img]https://3.bp..com/-rxU1lZ1Gmsk/XLJ41q9kGZI/AAAAAAAAaQ8/IcMmwv-IPNsM7XYzYDmDPnS_MWMRnS_uwCLcBGAs/s1600/56852791_2335352316486021_4781645334688301056_n.jpg[/img]

[img]https://1.bp..com/-_6Ra9tQI35I/XLJ41BRIExI/AAAAAAAAaQ0/CqK8R25BUDYxlTqlIwaBV2GvkaSD2234gCLcBGAs/s1600/56764508_2335352509819335_8486437644081823744_n.jpg[/img]

[img]https://1.bp..com/-0XYPPNY_esI/XLJ41WFhXiI/AAAAAAAAaQ4/xf22HI1YQMwN-QDao6b5mcgRxsmRKoFogCLcBGAs/s1600/56823203_2335352476486005_5164664926098161664_n.jpg[/img]

[img]https://2.bp..com/-gbTcRttHSeo/XLJ42CwQN0I/AAAAAAAAaRA/jM2SJt9xiKEZJhQ4EFqGJ6-TB8DhsAFHACLcBGAs/s1600/56852850_2335352366486016_6765747473265721344_n.jpg[/img]

Source:
https://www.autoreportng.com/2019/04/an-overview-of-10-lane-oshodi-murtala.html

Was this done during Sanwo Olu's short time in office or previous administration
Re: An Overview Of The 10 Lane Oshodi-Murtala Muhammed International Airport - Pics by AutoReportNG: 9:55am On Aug 26, 2019
ericotrips:

Was this done during Sanwo Olu's short time in office or previous administration

No Sir... This was done by the Ambode's administration. He did the handling over to Sanwo-Olu

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

AIDAnova: World's 5th Largest Cruise Ship. Costs ₦398b, Holds 6600 Passengers / Ship Loses Control Like "Plane Crash" In Italy (Photos) / A 10-Story, 23-Ton Out-Of-Control Chinese Rocket To Crash Into Earth Today (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.